Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex (42899 Views)

Woman Loses 39-year-old Marriage For Denying Husband Sexual Rights / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by Crazeworld(m): 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
The story looks like a mathematical word problem.

The husband was 19 when she married his 12-year old wife....both had 8 children between them in 23 years with average gap of 3 years.

What did you say happen between the couple please?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by Godyke(m): 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
I expected the judge to deviate from the issue at hand and focus on the claim that the son beat up the father. When they have finished treating the son's f**k up, then they can continue with the matter at hand. That alone should have been enough to cause a distraction for the divorce seeking couple to change their mind.
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by OyiOtukpo: 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
From the above narrative, husband, now 59yrs was 19yrs when he got married and wife, now 52yrs was 12yrs when she got married. Izokay
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by Lugianostar(m): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
The woman don't have the urge no longer due to her state of health or could be her manopause is not salivating to give her joy
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by tooth4tooth: 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:

How 59 years old man go retire from sex?
You should have told him to go and ask Ned Nwodo grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by godofuck231: 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:

How 59 years old man go retire from sex?
if he's been erythromycin active in sex addict stops all of a sudden then he's bound to develop prostrate cancer , and that's death impending
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by doggedfighter(f): 12:03am On Sep 06, 2019
BCD2much:
Seriously Wetin dey this PUNA sef, u give well well(den go say u be nymphomaniac) na divorce, u give small(u dey starve am) na divorce, u no gry give at all(like this bros case) na divorce, e too big(u wan tear am?) na divorce, e too small(I no dey feel anything) na divorce, e too wide(na well? U don do olosho tire) na divorce, e too tight sef(e dey bruise me) na divorce.
When will PUNA and Cassava ever make peace?
This is so hilarious
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by adedayourt(m): 12:13am On Sep 06, 2019
So am reading things in this rubbish dat seem like lies.

Wife is 52
Husband is 59
And dev had 40 yrs of marriage

Dat means dey married wen man was 19 and woman was 12. Una wedon with una lie grin

And dey have 8 children. Youngest is 17
Dat means dey had 8 children in 23yrs.
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by udemzyudex(m): 12:27am On Sep 06, 2019
meobizy:
Bullshit. It goes deeper than sex. A lot of men can forego sex to keep their marriage strong especially if the woman proves herself better than many options he’ll come across. That doesn’t mean he won’t get sex outside.

You think all men are promiscuous?
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by meobizy(f): 12:30am On Sep 06, 2019
udemzyudex:

You think all men are promiscuous?
Not all but a man pushed to the edge will bounce back eventually.
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by OTayobami(m): 12:58am On Sep 06, 2019
doggedfighter:

This is so hilarious

Aswear i don laff tire for where i dey read the guy comment

Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by figoperch: 1:03am On Sep 06, 2019
skyplustk:
40 years old marriage and she's 52

I wonder o
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by Empiree: 2:49am On Sep 06, 2019
Too many kiddie comments
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by double0seven(m): 3:09am On Sep 06, 2019
I don't know the full story but I can tell that the man is a serious liar. You went to marry another woman, who u probably treat like a queen and your wife like trash, and yet you're claiming she starves you of sex?

Not easy to be giving your body to a man that has betrayed you and treated you like a scorn, some women can't handle it psychologically. Islamic or not, not every woman can handle being second wife
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by mukthar2000(m): 3:41am On Sep 06, 2019
After 40years of marriage with eight children's weting the old palee need again habaa

Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by sunbreaker: 3:55am On Sep 06, 2019
40 years marriage and this woman is 52 years,that means she got married at age of 12. This is cook story
Busy002:
A housewife and mother of eight, Mrs Halimatu Salami, has lost her 40-year-old marriage to starving her husband of sex.

An Igando Customary Court in Lagos on Thursday, granted the husband, Mr Ganiyu Salami, his request for dissolution of the marriage.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the plaintiff, an Islamic cleric, had earlier filed for divorce on the grounds that his wife had denied him his matrimonial right by failing in her conjugal duties.

“My wife, who sleeps, eats my food and drinks my water, has been starving me of sex for 16 years now.

“She will not even allow me to neither touch her nor make love to her,’’ he said.

According to the 59-year-old man, his marriage to Halimatu has been turbulent and fraught with fights and quarrels.

He explained that his did not allow him have peace of mind.

The petitioner alleged that his wife had at a time threatened to kill him.

He said: “Another cleric who lives with me, told me that my wife was after my life; that she gave him charms to put in my food.

“There was a day she wanted to stab me with a broken bottle but for the quick intervention of my friend who entered at that time and collected the bottle from her.”

The husband further alleged that his wife turned their children against him, alleging that she once ordered their first born to beat him up.

“My son beat me up mercilessly and tore my clothes to pieces with my wife’s consent,’’ he said.

The plaintiff said that his wife, Halimatu, gave out their daughters in marriage without his knowledge and consent, saying that he had never met any of his sons-in-law.

He said that his wife was after the property he inherited from his late father.

“My father’s property belongs to me alone. My wife and children cannot inherit my father’s property but can only inherit my own property.

“My wife is fighting to take over my father’s property from me, claiming it belongs to her and the children.

“I later bought a land in her name so that she and the children can have that as their inheritance but she went to the land owners begging them to sell the land and give her the money,’’ he said.

The plaintiff pleaded with the court to terminate the marriage so that he could have peace of mind and live long to enjoy the rest of his life.

The respondent, Halimatu, who consented to the dissolution of their marriage, admitted denying her husband sex.

“I was ill at a time and when I recovered from my illness, my husband refused to sleep with me, claiming I am a mad woman.
“He went and married another woman without my knowledge and when he later wanted to sleep with me, I refused,’’ she said.

The 52-year-old trader said that her husband and their first son had a misunderstanding which made him (son) beat his father.

She, however, denied ordering her son to beat his father.

The respondent also denied an allegation that she gave charm to anyone to kill him, saying she also never attempted to stab her husband with a bottle.

Halimatu further denied the plaintiff’s claim of wanting to sell the land her husband bought for her.

The Court’s President, Mr Adeniyi Koledoye, in his judgment, said that it appeared that the estranged husband and wife were tired of the marriage since efforts to reconcile both parties had failed.

“Since both parties consented to the dissolution of their marriage, this court has no choice than to dissolve the marriage.

“The court hereby pronounces the marriage between Mr Ganiyu Salami and Mrs Halimatu Salami dissolved today,

“Both of you henceforth cease to be husband and wife. Each of you should go on his or her separate way unmolested. The court wishes both of you well in your future endeavour.

“The custody of the last born, who is 17-year-old is awarded to Halimatu, while Ganiyu must be paying N5, 000 monthly for her feeding and must also be responsible for her education and general welfare.”

The court ordered Ganiyu to pay a severance fee of N250,000 to the respondent for her to move on with her life and to also pay N150,000 for her to secure another accommodation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/mother-of-eight-loses-40-year-marriage-for-denying-husband-sex/amp/
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by nicepoker101(m): 4:19am On Sep 06, 2019
heisenbergheise:
First to comment....
Nvr expected it

Just for sex ...after 40 yrs of marriage..there is more to the story..
Because of FTC. You didn't bother reading the whole story.
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by Truthbites: 5:25am On Sep 06, 2019
Mr Nackson
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by mozona(m): 5:55am On Sep 06, 2019
why now?
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 06, 2019
Wait o.. This woman is 52 years old and her marriage is 40 years old, that implies she married at the age of 12. What sort of story is that?
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by don4real18(m): 6:09am On Sep 06, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Hiaaa....some bloggers no sabi forge story grin

How can be 59yrs and currently having a marriage that is up to 40yrs.....the stuff ain't making sense
Married at age 19 and the woman was 12 at the time cool

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by yommygift15: 6:21am On Sep 06, 2019
Don't tell me at 43 years, the man has already had 8 children, some men sha
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by naijacutee(f): 6:22am On Sep 06, 2019
The man did not lose the marriage, only the woman did?

I'm confused
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by DeHumbleTboy: 6:24am On Sep 06, 2019
Amuocha:
Ambode sef angry
nock head lwkmd watin consign ambode with this talk?
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by bizzibodi(m): 6:44am On Sep 06, 2019
So this man has been chewing bushy kponmo since he was a 19yrs old boy. grin grin grin
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by Realhommie(m): 6:49am On Sep 06, 2019
OyiOtukpo:
From the above narrative, husband, now 59yrs was 19yrs when he got married and wife, now 52yrs was 12yrs when she got married. Izokay
Very possible, that was in the olding days like some people would say.

A friend of mine, his mum had him at 13, had his immediate younger sis just 11 months after. But her dowry was only paid about 3 years ago. I believe that's the kinda union they're talking about here, it may not necessarily be when they got married but when they began cohabiting and having babies before it became official.

Even in our present day, young ladies of btw 14-16 get married in some remote villages, e dey happen wella so do not be surprised.
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by mechanics(m): 6:51am On Sep 06, 2019
Because he married a second wife so he want to do away with his first wife, that's stupidity, maybe the second wife will be worsed than the first.
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by MrHeff(m): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2019
Afonja007:
The same people that accused other tribe of waking their parents up with kick grin
you see, over here it is an offence. That's why he listed it as a reason. But in your homelands, it's the norm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders / His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy / Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.