Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Tribunal Dismissed Petition Against Abdulmumin Jibrin Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Dismissed Petition Against Abdulmumin Jibrin Victory (250 Views)

Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy / Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal Dismissed Petition Against Abdulmumin Jibrin Victory by pressmanng: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
The member house of representative from Kano State, Abdulmumin Jibrin uses these picture to celebrate his victory at the election tribunal.

Abdulmumin Who represent Kuri and Bebeji constituents said after the victory, he called his photographer for a Victory Shoot.

He annouced via his social media pages that The tribunal dismissed the pettition agaisnt his victory at the last Election.

He said "Today the tribunal dismissed the petition against my victory at the last election. They plotted but God is the ultimate! I called @georgeokoro for a victory shoot...we agreed on Shhhhhhhhhhhhh the new name of victory. Thank you to my constituents and all those who supported me one way or the other. To God be the Glory � #EyeOnTheBall"

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/09/tribunal-dismissed-petition-against.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petition Against Abdulmumin Jibrin Victory by yns4real: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
Victory is sweeter than honey!

(1) (Reply)

IMF Removes Age Limit For MD Position / Does Buhari Care About Nigerians , Does He Love Nigeria / Catholic Bishops Of South Africa Respond To Xenophobic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.