Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

As If Gej Isn't A Pdp Member: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / As If Gej Isn't A Pdp Member: (614 Views)

Whatsapp Chat Between A PDP Faithful And APC Faithful / Ongoing Research Work: If GEJ/PEJ And GMB/BAT Enter Ring To Fight, Who Go Win? / Isn't Enugu's Dream FM, A Cosmo FM Comeback? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As If Gej Isn't A Pdp Member: by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2010
Lets be rational for once, all those who by now has decided who to cast their votes for,most especially those who eagerly supports His excellency, GEJ, have you ever for once realized that he is a PDP member,have you also forgotten so soon that he was the vice president under the late president Umar Musa Yar Adua?Hve you forgotten that PDP is a major culprit in different scandals and corruptions in the country and that GEJ would have to tow the party line or risk the wrath of PDP's powerful members,how could we forget so soon that GEJ was part of the problems the country had under Yar Adua?
I challenge anyone to list 3 major achievement that GEJ/SAMBO administration had done in the country since taking the oath of office. personally,i would support a good military rule than a bad democracy anyday! grin grin grin
Re: As If Gej Isn't A Pdp Member: by Abbaj: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2010
If u dnt like GEJ then go vote for blood thirsty monger ibb
Re: As If Gej Isn't A Pdp Member: by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2010
I dont dislike or like people,i look at the policies or the antecedents before i make a final judgement call on who to vote for.i think you want to vote for GEJ because he is the lesser of all the evils,huh?i ask again,can you highlight three things he has done for the country which makes him a sure candidate?can u?

(1) (Reply)

Court To Hear Toddler’s Suit Against Ig / Enterpreneural Background Of Gbenga Daniel / Is It Possible In Any Developed Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.