Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 (2012 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice Here Samsung A30 Or Tecno Camon 12 Pro / Samsung Galaxy A30 OR Huawei Y9? / Samsung A30 OR SAMSUNG M30 OR Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
I'm so so confused right now I'm which of the phones to purchase. My issue with RN7 is the hybrid sim as I use 2 sims cards. I really need your advice on which of the phones that will make a good value for my money...
Your honest contribution please
Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:34am On Sep 06, 2019
chidiadi247:
I'm so so confused right now I'm which of the phones to purchase. My issue with RN7 is the hybrid sim as I use 2 sims cards. I really need your advice on which of the phones that will make a good value for my money...
redmi note 7 hands down...
Better at everything...even better resale value...

9 Likes

Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by adontcare(f): 3:21am On Sep 06, 2019
I don't understand ' hybrid sim'

1 Like

Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 06, 2019
adontcare:
You're very beautiful, can I get to know you?

Meanwhile, hybrid Sim slot means instead of two Sim slot plus Memory card slot, you have just two Sim slot where the second Sim slot can either be used as Sim or Memory card

4 Likes

Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 06, 2019
fados4sure:

Meanwhile, hybrid Sim slot means instead of two Sim slot plus Memory card slot, you have just two Sim slot where the second Sim slot can either be used as Sim or Memory card
undecided

1 Like

Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by Loneley: 8:31am On Sep 06, 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by adontcare(f): 11:43am On Sep 06, 2019
fados4sure:

OK thanks. Am married with 3 kids

2 Likes

Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 06, 2019
adontcare:
OK thanks. Am married with 3 kids
Really? Wow!
Keep shinning
Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by Toma2: 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
adontcare:
It's either u use two SIM OR one SIM and a SD card(in replace of the SIM card space)
Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by ali1saidu(m): 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
what i did was to buy the rn7 pro with 128 gig, no need of mcard, wen eva i feel like changing d phone i wl buy mcard and move my things.
Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by adontcare(f): 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
Toma2:

It's either u use two SIM OR one SIM and a SD card(in replace of the SIM card space)
thank bro
Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by ddjay: 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
A30 and rn7? Its like asking which is better jollof rice or fried rice, fried meat (suya)or pepper soup etc. I just thank God the op did not mix these two chairmen with eighter infinix or tecno, if not i for add spoilt beans with hot jellof rice

3 Likes

Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
Baddestguyp:
Don't be quick to conclude, A30 has a better display than Note 7

1 Like

Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
Baddestguyp:

Nairaland Resale Value

Its only on Nairaland that it has more resale value than Samsung.

Go with Samsung More Prestige, No Difficulty with Using the phone, Beastly Processor, i think A30 is water resistant and of course a Super Amoled Display

Maybe you can compare the Redmi Note 7 with an Infinix S4. But ill choose an A20 for its display ease of use and brand name over a RN7 anytime.

EASE OF USE most especially, if you are not well versed in phone technology dont go for RN7.
Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
KngGezy:

Nairaland Resale Value

Its only on Nairaland that it has more resale value than Samsung.

Go with Samsung More Prestige, No Difficulty with Using the phone, Beastly Processor, i think A30 is water resistant and of course a Super Amoled Display

Maybe you can compare the Redmi Note 7 with an Infinix S4. But ill choose an A20 for its display ease of use and brand name over a RN7 anytime.

EASE OF USE most especially, if you are not well versed in phone technology dont go for RN7.
what prestige does A30 offer?
Difficulty I might agree its a little more difficult but I've seen older men using the rn7...and if they can use it well ...
Rn7 has a better processor hands down
A30 is not water resistant...super amoled on A30 cannot be compared to that on Samsung flagships

2 Likes

Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by Jake420: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Baddestguyp:
Difficulty I might agree its a little more difficult but I've seen older men using the rn7...and if they can use it well ...
A30 is not water resistant...super amoled on A30 cannot be compared to that on Samsung flagships
A30 is actually water resistant most people just don't know check the A30 thread.
Amoled display is better
Lower proccesor
Equal battery
More accessories
Both are great phones op you can't go wrong with either but if you're more performance based go with rn7 I'm not judging off camera because I've seen 12mp Samsung beat 48 and 64mp phones so that one is subjective
Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
Baddestguyp:

A device should be free of unwanted complications yet full of easily accessible modifications . Thats the Major Issue Xiaomi is yet to resolve. Most Nigerians are only concerned with making calls, receiving Texts , WhatsApp
Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by DSHADOWWALKER: 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
chidiadi247:

pls someone sud pls help,am in d same situation and mine is very urgent,considering huawei Y9 also
Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
KngGezy:

A device should be free of unwanted complications yet full of easily accessible modifications . Thats the Major Issue Xiaomi is yet to resolve. Most Nigerians are only concerned with making calls, receiving Texts , WhatsApp
and you can do these easily with xiaomi...it's when it comes to extra settings that it becomes hard...despite using rn7 for months I still have to use the search button a lot in settings to find different settings
Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

pls someone sud pls help,am in d same situation and mine is very urgent,considering huawei Y9 also
first of all...what's ur main purpose of the device...
If it's heavy usage like gaming...ignore them all and go for the Lenovo z6 lite(youth)...

If it's camera and more features, go for the redmi note 7...

If u just want super amoled...tho don't expect it to be like flagship Samsung devices...go for the the a30
Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by DSHADOWWALKER: 12:08am On Sep 07, 2019
Baddestguyp:
first of all...what's ur main purpose of the device...
If it's heavy usage like gaming...ignore them all and go for the Lenovo z6 lite(youth)...

If it's camera and more features, go for the redmi note 7...

If u just want super amoled...tho don't expect it to be like flagship Samsung devices...go for the the a30

Thanks,not for gaming cause i dont play games on mobile.I just want a good all round device,with strong battery and wont give me much problems.
Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by Nadison1311(m): 6:44am On Sep 07, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

Thanks,not for gaming cause i dont play games on mobile.I just want a good all round device,with strong battery and wont give me much problems.
Then go for Rn7 it is a better all round device...

2 Likes

Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by DSHADOWWALKER: 6:54am On Sep 07, 2019
Nadison1311:

Then go for Rn7 it is a better all round device...

Thanks very much,boss

2 Likes

Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

if it's battery...go for the redmi...better all round device imo...better camera...
Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by DSHADOWWALKER: 9:15am On Sep 07, 2019
Baddestguyp:
if it's battery...go for the redmi...better all round device imo...better camera...

Thanks so much
Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by CirocBoi(m): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2019
KngGezy:

Nairaland Resale Value

[s][/s]Its only on Nairaland that it has more resale value than Samsung.

EASE OF USE most especially, if you are not well versed in phone technology dont go for RN7[s][/s].

Which stupiiid beastly processor? You want to compare Samsung a30 Octa-core (2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
GPU Mali-G71 MP2 with redmi note 7 Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
GPU Adreno 512

Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 07, 2019
CirocBoi:

Which stupiiid beastly processor? You want to compare Samsung a30 Octa-core (2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
GPU Mali-G71 MP2 with redmi note 7 Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
GPU Adreno 512

Lol with what you have stated here. I can bring up quotes of more than 20 recents complaints about this device. Ranging from going off and on, Proximity issues upgrade software issues, battery life decline, inaccessible Spare part that has to be ordered from china, Expensive Repair cost , Lack of customisation and owners resorting to 3rd party apps inter alia Meanwhile if you can bring up 10 factory issues with any a30 i will take back my comment.

You dont need to step on someone to go up. You can build your own ladder

2 Likes

Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by CirocBoi(m): 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
KngGezy:

Lol with what you have stated here. I can bring up quotes of more than 20 recents complaints about this device. Ranging from going off and on, Proximity issues upgrade software issues, battery life decline, inaccessible Spare part that has to be ordered from china, Expensive Repair cost , Lack of customisation and owners resorting to 3rd party apps inter alia Meanwhile if you can bring up 10 factory issues with any a30 i will take back my comment.

You dont need to step on someone to go up. You can build your own ladder

My bros nr vex... Didn't mean to downgrade you.... My apologies, but I use redmi note 7 3gb ram version .... My phone can handle anything thrown at it.... I have multiple emulators ... All working fine, no issues at all with my phone , camera is freaking excellent.. miui highly customizable, great theme collection.... Replacement screen is cheap at 15k, with a little video from jerryrigeverything or ifixit and my heat gun , screw driver I can easily fix it myself... So stop misleading people even Huawei y9 2019 is better than a30, only selling point of that phone is the samoled apart from that ....ntn special about the phone... Cheap plastic build prone to scratches .. poor selfie camera no 18w fast charge just regular 10 watt fast charge... Rn7 supports Qualcomm qc 3+ and 4+
Re: Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 by Tonyreal49(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
CirocBoi:

My bros nr vex... Didn't mean to downgrade you.... My apologies, but I use redmi note 7 3gb ram version .... My phone can handle anything thrown at it.... I have multiple emulators ... All working fine, no issues at all with my phone , camera is freaking excellent.. miui highly customizable, great theme collection.... Replacement screen is cheap at 15k, with a little video from jerryrigeverything or ifixit and my heat gun , screw driver I can easily fix it myself... So stop misleading people even Huawei y9 2019 is better than a30, only selling point of that phone is the samoled apart from that ....ntn special about the phone... Cheap plastic build prone to scratches .. poor selfie camera no 18w fast charge just regular 10 watt fast charge... Rn7 supports Qualcomm qc 3+ and 4+

Nice writeup
But I bet u
Try n use Samsung A30
Just for a day

You'd be surprised you wrote Diz memo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The New Archos Gamepad / Which Of Phone Operating Systems Is Here To Stay ? / Ntel Nigeria Data Plan And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.