Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Is It Possible To Learn How To Play Musical Instrument Online? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is It Possible To Learn How To Play Musical Instrument Online? (615 Views)

Learn How To Play Musical Intstrument,voice Training,music Production / Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? / Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Learn How To Play Musical Instrument Online? by shofu2000(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2010
Is It Possible To Learn How To Play Musical Instrument Online?

I found this on this blog

http://my-mtvchannel..com
Re: Is It Possible To Learn How To Play Musical Instrument Online? by cathrinne: 10:24am On Oct 29, 2010
I don't think so that you can learn to play musical instruments online at any website . yes, you can learn to buy musical instruments from internet and can learn some of the guidelines for it before going to any of the music teacher.

(1) (Reply)

Marketer Wanted For My Album / Bubbling Under Your Boy 'dalahs' From Enugu: Wiv His First/new Single Rocky / Need A Radio Program Director. Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.