Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Love, Dates And Heartbreaks Part 3: Grownup Love - Andy Stanley - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love, Dates And Heartbreaks Part 3: Grownup Love - Andy Stanley (184 Views)

Does Supporting President Trump Hurt The Gospel? Andy Stanley Says Yes / Love, Dates And Heartbreaks, Part 3: Grownup Love -andy Stanley. / Love, Dates And Heartbreaks Part 2- Andy Stanley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love, Dates And Heartbreaks Part 3: Grownup Love - Andy Stanley by Ogbugracekelech: 12:28am On Sep 06, 2019
Jesus smiles at things, and he says okay, I’ll tell you,John write this down, my command is this.

Okay, wait, wait, vine and branch,we’re plugging in, you know, it’s all about back and forth.

And somehow it’s all about the father’s love,and now we’re talking about commands,and now you’re saying there’s just one command?Right.

Just one command. All right, what’s your command?Love each other.

I don’t want you to just be more loving.
To love each other as I,because this is about a relationship with me.

I want the love that you have seen demonstrated towards you,I want that same brand.

That same combination,that same formula of love to flow through you.

I want you to love as I have loved you.
This is the kind of love where you lay down your life for a friend, where you defer to the wishes and the thoughts of the other person.

This is the kind of love where you forgive regardless of what’s been done, and regardless of the offense, love that takes everything I have going for me and makes it click https://christground.com/2019/09/03/love-dates-heartbreaks-part-1-the-right-person-myth-with-andy-stanley/ to continue reading.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of This Auchi Pastor Watch & Comment / Deadly Weapons / Xenophobia!! Don't Retaliate Against South Africans -pastor Adebayo Warns Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.