Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

About Rascism On Racjonalista.pl! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / About Rascism On Racjonalista.pl! (811 Views)

Hello And Ask For Help Against Rascism! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Rascism On Racjonalista.pl! by SOtumba: 1:02am On May 17, 2007
here's details

I'm log in to forum racjonalista.pl than some member called OCYKAN said that"

"that white man did'n invention rationalism for black,dirty man" and he use very bad words against me like:

better come back to Africa and eat banana!!!! they called me:monkey and that I haven't balls like every Nigger!!!!!!!!

you know- it;s not personal but it's time to show CIVILIZED people: put some words from heart to rasicsm on forum racjonalista.pl

you must only login to forum:

click symol of pencil on paper leaf on the top of site racjonalista.pl than:

You have free position:

login: your login smiley

haslo: password
nazwisko: nick name

e-mail: wink

City/country than find:POTWIERDZAM and click- now click on the symbol of ancient column and find thema:

SPRAWY SERWISU

than click ODPOWIEDZ and write whatever You think about rasicsm and xenophobia smileysmileysmileysmiley

mother Earth blessed You:

Salo
Re: About Rascism On Racjonalista.pl! by wadomi: 1:18am On May 17, 2007
whats all that jagbatiti jagbatiti?

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Want To Change In Yur Body? / Nairalander's One Love With Us ! / Seun Osewa Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.