Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,289 members, 7,954,150 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Write- Up From A Sensible South African Against Xenophobia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Write- Up From A Sensible South African Against Xenophobia (480 Views)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business / Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS / Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write- Up From A Sensible South African Against Xenophobia by alakhumeorobo: 4:21am On Sep 06, 2019
I'm proudly South African wanna pass dis msg in broken English, Xhosa, good English so dat we all understand my point! I hv a child with Nigerian. I love my brothers frm another mother nd i Julia no go lie if u Like b mad at me, I love foreigners dey r d best nd me I've learn frm them. No blame government for yo misarable life u chose for yoself. No b foreigner but na jelousnes in u cos dey better than u inyo father land. U ppl should stop dis shit, killing black brothers Like u na d best to u, u bringing back alperatate dat our father Nelson Mandela Rholihlahla fought for us, dirting our country u wnt to b like other Asian countries dat r bombing anyhow. So spoiling yo country creating enemies who helped u in apartate days b4 dnt forget where u come from, r u wel at all. This is disgusting nd devilish I Julia Ngqeza i say #notoxenophobia, i cnt never support devil. u wana turn south africa to sodom nd gomora chei u ppl r not wel evn if foreigners dey pack me let them put me intheir bags i cnt stay with d wicked . I’m relocating to Naija, lie lie I no fit to stay with thugs, serial killers, rapist, stupid ppl wil kill beat woman for their money. That is why I dnt date South Africans cos their mentality is zero pls mind u not all but majority ��‍♀️.. That's a lack of humanity within our black national peoples !!!and how would you feel if that was done to your sisters and brother as we are ONE what is it with this selfishness aphakuthi Bantu bamnyama akhondawo yamntu APA coz we all have rights as we are one (khanikhule bethunani niyekeni uchuku abantu bazozizamela APA ...and iyandidika MNA lento (#lackofknowledge )#bubukrwada obu aisuka marn!!!
I wish they could rott in hell ...and mostly these things are started by #uneducatedpeoples the #loafers of SA #dropouts most of all coz they were never thought how to handle things and they can't even understand certain things ....this pisses me off a lot #enogh is enough Let's talk about South Africa!

Tellingly, what is happening is South Africa at present could be traced to careless statements by people who are at different levels of authorities.
However, we do know such comments only flared up deep seated anger and resentments created by people who believe others are taking their jobs and businesses away.

Now let's talk about South Africa...

Did you see those guys with clubs and other weapons hacking down foreigners? Do they look like people who are qualified for the jobs they are complaining others are taking away?
And where they are qualified, do they look like people who can hold a job first month?

People need to understand what is happening in South Africa to be able to appreciate the dangers inherent in that country.

Now, why would an agbero cry that a foreigner has taken his teaching job when he refused to go to school in a country where government literally beg people to go to school. Is that job his?
Why would a hemp smoking drunkard who is very drunk as early as 8 am complain that a foreigner is a doctor in the local hospital?

He had free education to all levels with feeding, yet he vehemently refused to go to school, now he wants a doctor's job....
And why would that teenage girl who already has three kids from three men go and attack the guy who sets up a corner shop (they call it talk shop there) and burn his shop, claiming he is taking her business when she can't manage anything in life.

South Africa this year implemented a new policy which ensures no foreigner gets a job that a native South African has the qualifications to handle. This development led to the sacking of many teachers most of them Nigerians from their school system. Yet the schools don't want South African teachers, some of whom will not be in class by 11.00am, will readily impregnate students and have no regard for the system.

The issue is that people should have nothing but pity for the black South Africans because they are bequeathing a very dysfunctional society of high teenage pregnancies, massive drug abuses, HIV and crimes of different sorts.

You accuse people of taking your jobs and businesses, yet #yourefusedtogotoschool what is free, #yourefusedtogettrained in any trade, #youdonthaveanyskill that you can exchange for money, all you do is drink, smoke and sex...yet you think you are responsible enough to run serious things

Mandela must be squirming in his grave... Guys foreigners aren't your problems rather you are your own problem you can't always blame someone
It was apartheid day before yesterday yesterday was ANC government today is foreigners when are you going to find out that you aren't personally making any effort to improve yourself, Nigerian has been through civil war they have had terrible government so also has many other African country yet their citizens aren't seating back and blaming the past they are stepping out and making something good out of life without the help of any government, deal with yourself guys the issue is with you my men
They blood of those you kill will worsen your situation

2 Likes

Re: Write- Up From A Sensible South African Against Xenophobia by okomile(f): 4:24am On Sep 06, 2019
Go to the street and tell them.

Pen and paper writing will not work bros
Re: Write- Up From A Sensible South African Against Xenophobia by allcomage: 4:41am On Sep 06, 2019
You brought out another angle most people have not thought of. God bless you and have a prosperous relationship with your foreign husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Write- Up From A Sensible South African Against Xenophobia by ignitewatch(m): 5:08am On Sep 06, 2019
Good one.
Majority of Black south Africans are so mentally unfit to hold a job or properly get their live well planned out

1 Like

Re: Write- Up From A Sensible South African Against Xenophobia by Simplyleo: 6:01am On Sep 06, 2019
[s]
okomile:
Go to the street and tell them.

Pen and paper writing will not work bros
[/s]
How many times have you been to the streets to condemn societal nuisance right in front of them? Is it not under the anonymity of faceless social media you condemn?
Re: Write- Up From A Sensible South African Against Xenophobia by helinues: 6:08am On Sep 06, 2019
Not until our people start to behave well outside Nigeria, they should be expecting more harassments from foreigners..

Same way most Africa country mean South Africa is the same way some African countries mean Nigerians, just waiting for better opportunity to strike
Re: Write- Up From A Sensible South African Against Xenophobia by okomile(f): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
How many times have been to the streets to condemn societal nuisance right in front of them? Is it not under the anonymity of faceless social media you condemn?

Bros, face front grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Can’t Sever Relationship With South Africa – Onyeama / Nnamdi Kanu Will Visit Austria To Address Issues On Biafra Freedom (photo) / President Cyril Ramaphosa Apologizes To Nigeria Over Xenophobic Attacks (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.