Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

You Don’t Have To Be Lucky To Succeed: Here’s What You Should Do! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Don’t Have To Be Lucky To Succeed: Here’s What You Should Do! (231 Views)

Robert De Niro Says He'll Be "Lucky" To Earn $7M / Congrats To Pivot User. Register Today And Be Lucky / Who Might Be Lucky To Grab This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don’t Have To Be Lucky To Succeed: Here’s What You Should Do! by oldsol(m): 4:40am On Sep 06, 2019
You Don’t Have to Be Lucky To Succeed: Here’s What You Should Do!

There are some individuals who, whatever the circumstances in which they are placed, seem doomed never to get ahead in the world.

In the quest for success, fortune, or fame, they are continually outperformed by other people with lesser skills, talents, and even less support at the start. Yet for these kinds of persons, most of them never admit that their failure to achieve their goals is due to their own fault.

More often, they attribute it to their hard luck, to the bad times, to the attitude of others, to the society or failure of the government, but never to their own indolence, mistake or lack of skills etc.

Too many times I meet people who fall into this category. Instead of finding a way out of this position, they waste their lives whining and bemoaning their lot and become victims of despair and worry.

While I do believe that fate and luck do have some roles to play in our lives – that to some extent we can become victims of circumstances, where our efforts a proved almost useless by some adversity which we didn’t make happen nor do we have any control over.

Yet in spite of this, we all have been endowed with the power of turning things around and making negative circumstances work for us.

I was watching a group of people play a game of cards one day, and one of them complained that he wasn’t given winning cards, and so it will affect his chances of winning.

Unfortunately, that is how most people think. They believe that they have been set up to fail from birth by not coming from the right families of locality.

You see life is like a game if cards, it is not the cards you are dealt that really determines your results, most times, the skills of the players predominates over the casualties of the game. And so in life, we make our own circumstances most times.

Someone once described life as a game of cards; our hands are alternately good and bad, and the whole seems at first glance to depend on mere chance. But the truth is, in the long run, the skill of the players predominates over the casualties of the game. In most cases in life, we make our own circumstances.

While every one of us faces hard times and negative circumstances at some point in our lives, most of us allow these setbacks, challenges and circumstances to overwhelm us. The best way to deal with adverse circumstances is to be a still greater circumstance yourself.

Personally, my life has been that of a constant fight against negative circumstances. There was a time I used to complain and blame everyone around me for being the reason why I wasn’t advancing in life. And the more I blamed others, the more my life deteriorated until I was taught the way out.

I realized that almost everyone who is successful at whatever they do, have had to fight the battle of life up hill, and instead of complaining about their hard luck, they have turned their setbacks to their advantage. And the stone that was an obstacle in the path of the weak, they have turned it into a stepping stone for their success.

What about you?
Are you still being held back by negative circumstances, setbacks and adversity?

Do you look at your life and think maybe you are cursed, or some hard luck spell is following you about?
What if I told you there is a way to have a great life despite your setbacks, will you go for it?

The truth is while you cannot determine what life throws at you, you can still turn your life around and have a great life despite your challenges.

If you are interested in having a great life despite whatever setbacks you may have experienced, then this is for you.

We are Solution Provider Team
#SPT
...we rise by helping others

I remain Bankole Oluyemi
An Independent Business Consultant (IBC)
+2348157176150 (WhatsApp Enabled)

Do you have a lovely weekend aheaf
Re: You Don’t Have To Be Lucky To Succeed: Here’s What You Should Do! by blackpanthar: 4:57am On Sep 06, 2019
SO MUCH WORDS.... but you DIDN'T SAY WHAT SHOULD BE DONE.... except that people should contact you.

Such vagueness.... is suspicious because even the story about yourself was not told well, you never said what you did to arrive at success (THAT IS IF YOU HAVE ARRIVED O).

next time be direct

oldsol:
You Don’t Have to Be Lucky To Succeed: Here’s What You Should Do!

There are some individuals who, whatever the circumstances in which they are placed, seem doomed never to get ahead in the world.

In the quest for success, fortune, or fame, they are continually outperformed by other people with lesser skills, talents, and even less support at the start. Yet for these kinds of persons, most of them never admit that their failure to achieve their goals is due to their own fault.

More often, they attribute it to their hard luck, to the bad times, to the attitude of others, to the society or failure of the government, but never to their own indolence, mistake or lack of skills etc.

Too many times I meet people who fall into this category. Instead of finding a way out of this position, they waste their lives whining and bemoaning their lot and become victims of despair and worry.

While I do believe that fate and luck do have some roles to play in our lives – that to some extent we can become victims of circumstances, where our efforts a proved almost useless by some adversity which we didn’t make happen nor do we have any control over.

Yet in spite of this, we all have been endowed with the power of turning things around and making negative circumstances work for us.

I was watching a group of people play a game of cards one day, and one of them complained that he wasn’t given winning cards, and so it will affect his chances of winning.

Unfortunately, that is how most people think. They believe that they have been set up to fail from birth by not coming from the right families of locality.

You see life is like a game if cards, it is not the cards you are dealt that really determines your results, most times, the skills of the players predominates over the casualties of the game. And so in life, we make our own circumstances most times.

Someone once described life as a game of cards; our hands are alternately good and bad, and the whole seems at first glance to depend on mere chance. But the truth is, in the long run, the skill of the players predominates over the casualties of the game. In most cases in life, we make our own circumstances.

While every one of us faces hard times and negative circumstances at some point in our lives, most of us allow these setbacks, challenges and circumstances to overwhelm us. The best way to deal with adverse circumstances is to be a still greater circumstance yourself.

Personally, my life has been that of a constant fight against negative circumstances. There was a time I used to complain and blame everyone around me for being the reason why I wasn’t advancing in life. And the more I blamed others, the more my life deteriorated until I was taught the way out.

I realized that almost everyone who is successful at whatever they do, have had to fight the battle of life up hill, and instead of complaining about their hard luck, they have turned their setbacks to their advantage. And the stone that was an obstacle in the path of the weak, they have turned it into a stepping stone for their success.

What about you?
Are you still being held back by negative circumstances, setbacks and adversity?

Do you look at your life and think maybe you are cursed, or some hard luck spell is following you about?
What if I told you there is a way to have a great life despite your setbacks, will you go for it?

The truth is while you cannot determine what life throws at you, you can still turn your life around and have a great life despite your challenges.

If you are interested in having a great life despite whatever setbacks you may have experienced, then this is for you.

We are Solution Provider Team
#SPT
...we rise by helping others

I remain Bankole Oluyemi
An Independent Business Consultant (IBC)
+2348157176150 (WhatsApp Enabled)

Do you have a lovely weekend aheaf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Have To Be Lucky To Succeed: Here’s What You Should Do! by oldsol(m): 9:33am On Sep 07, 2019
blackpanthar:
SO MUCH WORDS.... but you DIDN'T SAY WHAT SHOULD BE DONE.... except that people should contact you.

Such vagueness.... is suspicious because even the story about yourself was not told well, you never said what you did to arrive at success (THAT IS IF YOU HAVE ARRIVED O).

next time be direct

am not suprised with your response and it's a good one tho but do you know you can't give what you don't have. If you take your time to digest the message, you will get some points in it.
All am saying is people shouldn't be waiting for luck in whatever they're doing because we create our luck by ourselves and i only ask people that are interested in building online business with me to contact me not everyone.

Kindly read the write up again nd digest, please don't read to reply but read to understand with that you will see some punchlines.
God bless

(1) (Reply)

Get Google Ads Account With $40 For Less / Proven Tips Of Successful Business With Low Capital In Nigeria / The ICIR Analysis: Increase In VAT To Hit Low-income Earners Harder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.