Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany (11739 Views)

Footballers With Degrees: Kompany, Mata & 10 Players Who Went To University / Vincent Kompany Leaves Man City After 11 Years To Join Anderlecht / Manchester City Captain Vincent Kompany Suffers Calf Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by ddeola: 6:09am On Sep 06, 2019
For the first time, we have someone putting culpability where culpability lies. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by boss1310(m): 6:09am On Sep 06, 2019
LoJ:
Kompany has said nothing but the truth. How can they tackle the issue of racism effectively, when they have never felt it.

Racism starts at the leadership of Fifa and UEFA. Can you imagine that of all talented African players, only Weah won the ballon d'or long long ago. How come one Etoo, or Drogba or even Mane at their prime could not win. I remember in 2006, it was very obvious Etoo should have won it. Best player, best scorer pichichi, won everything in club and national team. They gave it to Messi lipsrsealed
messi in 2006 ?Ronaldinho won it the year 2005 and deservedly so its unfortunate that Eto was at his peak but remember that Henry came second and all three are being seen as blacks by whites and have suffered racism in their careers as well
Cannavaro was 2006
Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by IeatPussy: 6:10am On Sep 06, 2019
Zz
Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 06, 2019
LoJ:
Kompany has said nothing but the truth. How can they tackle the issue of racism effectively, when they have never felt it.

Racism starts at the leadership of Fifa and UEFA. Can you imagine that of all talented African players, only Weah won the ballon d'or long long ago. How come one Etoo, or Drogba or even Mane at their prime could not win. I remember in 2006, it was very obvious Etoo should have won it. Best player, best scorer pichichi, won everything in club and national team. They gave it to Messi lipsrsealed

Messi ke? It was Fabio Cannavaro.
Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by fasho01(m): 6:13am On Sep 06, 2019
odave:
Well, they say na respect if they call you monkey.

Well many of us wouldn't care though. Make I dey collect £259k weekly if you like call me Satan I will still play, score and even injure my teamates. I'm sure no one would pass the ball to me again but By the time I manage get ball Na to run into my own net and score hatrick own goal as departing bonus for them. Just 1 year of play should be OK for me grin

You're a case man.. Hahahahaha! This made me laugh uncontrollably this morning

1 Like

Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by AreaFada2: 6:14am On Sep 06, 2019
GoldenJAT:
Well spoken!! I tried imagining myself being abused based on my skin color,i kid you guys not..... My action(s) would be devastating.
No one has monopoly of madness in this life!!!

Sadly if you react that way, you will be justifying their prejudice.

Racists have a way of pushing you, goading you, provoking you and yet look innocent. They want to get you into trouble so that others who might have been saying good things behind your back, in your defense, will now buy into their prejudice. Seeing they say, is believing.

Every time you fight/shout publicly to defend yourself, racists get new converts. They see only your public reaction, not what made you react that way.

Every time you have to control yourself and bring up diaspora kids to have self-control too.

You can of course speak out the right way and confront overt racists at times.

3 Likes

Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by Cousin9999: 6:34am On Sep 06, 2019
vRendoh:

....................is future impossible
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Blackman wake up!

That's not a black man. It's a gay oyinbo.

1 Like

Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by blindjustice13(m): 6:35am On Sep 06, 2019
But do these whites know they look like uncomfortable chicken with their pale skin? Lol they tan so much yet have the guts to call someone a monkey. Well lets just call them unseasoned chickens

1 Like

Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by sleek82(m): 6:36am On Sep 06, 2019
Former Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe is dead! He was aged 95.
The overthrown dictator died in a Singapore hospital after a period of ill health. He ruled the country with an iron fist between 1987 and 2017 before being removed in a military coup.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/06/former-zimbabwe-leader-robert-mugabe-dies-aged-95-10695831/?ico=pushly-notifcation-small&utm_source=pushly?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by Judolisco(m): 6:41am On Sep 06, 2019
logon599:
Kompany has spoken well. Lack of diversity among decision makers in football is a major issue in tackling racism. Imagine if there were about 5 black skinned people among the board of the Italian FA, I'm very sure their reaction to racism incidents in their league would have had a very different outcome.
true also we don't have black English referees

1 Like

Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 06, 2019
Very true and eye opener

We open verified WeChat Account
Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by EtihadAirways(f): 6:46am On Sep 06, 2019
temitope014:
Our lending institution is looking for a experienced Loan Officers who is prepared to make a difference in the lives of customers. The Loan Officer will be responsible for discussing client’s needs, recommending the best loan products, helping customers put together a complete loan package and working with the underwriting team throughout the loan process.

Qualification: BSc/ HND.

Send your Cvs to magnificence2009@gmail.com.

Location. I equally need loan
Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by Cousin9999: 6:54am On Sep 06, 2019
Italy is full of these racist turds. It's so bad that the government has resorted to putting politicians in jail for racist comments.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/italian-senator-sentenced-for-racist-remark-about-black-minister-1.3758033%3fmode=amp

At the end of the day, racism is a disease/defect found in certain populations. These populations are not normal or sane. It's not normal or sane to react to or view other humans in this way for no logical reason.

Racism is different from politically-motivated bias, old tribal resentment, classism, or any other problematic, but sane/logical, human conflict. Racism is a biological defect that makes the person expressing it subhuman. They cannot really be trusted, repaired, or reasoned with, yet. There exists no viable solution because these sick people like to pretend they're normal.

If you march a random white person in an isolated African village, probably 98% of the time people will be interested, surprised, or indifferent.

A black doctor, lawyer, or millionaire businessman in a so-called developed white nation will experience passive and aggressive hostility in every possible form purely based on complexion before they even open their mouth.

Whites are rarely sane, and barely human. I truly believe that on a biological level they're underdeveloped due to less melanin, and this affects their mental capability in a way that makes them closer to a wild animal than a human.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by ekitimanalways(m): 6:56am On Sep 06, 2019
grin
odave:

Well many of us wouldn't care though. Make I dey collect £259k weekly if you like call me Satan I will still play, score and even injure my teamates. I'm sure no one would pass the ball to me again but By the time I manage get ball Na to run into my own net and score hatrick own goal as departing bonus for them. Just 1 year of play should be OK for me grin

Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by JonOlive: 6:59am On Sep 06, 2019
The fan who made monkey chants yesterday becomes an authority in football tommoro. There is trully no end in sight for racism in Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by GoldenJAT(m): 7:23am On Sep 06, 2019
AreaFada2:

Sadly if you react that way, you will be justifying their prejudice.

Racists have a way of pushing you, goading you, provoking you and yet look innocent. They want to get you into trouble so that others who might have been saying good things behind your back, in your defense, will now buy into their prejudice. Seeing they say, is believing.

Every time you fight/shout publicly to defend yourself, racists get new converts. They see only your public reaction, not what made you react that way.

Every time you have to control yourself and bring up diaspora kids to have self-control too.

You can of course speak out the right way and confront overt racists at times.
At this point, anything I will do become justifiable!!! Overlooking, pampering etc, of such situation are exactly what makes racism what it is today!!.
There is something, someone will do to get back at them.
A philosopher once said, u raise the guns up, to put other guns down, force should be met with force in some instances.
The fact is, people will react differently. And I'm definitely one of those that will not only react, but pass a message across.

2 Likes

Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by GoldenJAT(m): 7:30am On Sep 06, 2019
Harlem2:

No try that madness abroad gun is legal there and the authority don't give a fvck about blacks
Just as I don't give a Bleep about them. And about the gun!!! I can also get one,not just any gun... A good one. Thank you sir!!

2 Likes

Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by Cousin9999: 7:39am On Sep 06, 2019
GoldenJAT:
At this point, anything I will do become justifiable!!! Overlooking, pampering etc, of such situation are exactly what makes racism what it is today!!.
There is something, someone will do to get back at them.
A philosopher once said, u raise the guns up, to put other guns down, force should be met with force in some instances.
The fact is, people will react differently. And I'm definitely one of those that will not only react, but pass a message across.

Ignore them. They're victim-blaming.

1 Like

Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by anonymous1759(m): 7:46am On Sep 06, 2019

Someone who sees a human and calls him a monkey you know his head is wrong on the left side.

Why do Africans keep feeling bad if someone calls you a monkey? If you're not a monkey I don't see any reason why you should feel bad.

Until we start seeing these whites folks as mad people this racism won't stop. If we keep feeling bad about being called a monkey we only glorify their madness. It's high time we stop this nonsense crying like little children if lukaku didn't pay attention to them this wouldn't make headlines i blame him too.

1 Like

Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by okeniti: 7:46am On Sep 06, 2019
I don't believe you.

odave:

Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by Ajsmart(m): 8:14am On Sep 06, 2019
You get it 100%. If most people of African descent fully understand your write up, undeserved respect for most whites will vanish and Africans will stop looking at Europeans as special. Lack of melanin in Europeans is key and they know it.

Cousin9999:
Italy is full of these racist turds. It's so bad that the government has resorted to putting politicians in jail for racist comments.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/italian-senator-sentenced-for-racist-remark-about-black-minister-1.3758033%3fmode=amp

At the end of the day, racism is a disease/defect found in certain populations. These populations are not normal or sane. It's not normal or sane to react to or view other humans in this way for no logical reason.

Racism is different from politically-motivated bias, old tribal resentment, classism, or any other problematic, but sane/logical, human conflict. Racism is a biological defect that makes the person expressing it subhuman. They cannot really be trusted, repaired, or reasoned with, yet. There exists no viable solution because these sick people like to pretend they're normal.

If you march a random white person in an isolated African village, probably 98% of the time people will be interested, surprised, or indifferent.

A black doctor, lawyer, or millionaire businessman in a so-called developed white nation will experience passive and aggressive hostility in every possible form purely based on complexion before they even open their mouth.

Whites are rarely sane, and barely human. I truly believe that on a biological level they're underdeveloped due to less melanin, and this affects their mental capability in a way that makes them closer to a wild animal than a human.

1 Like

Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by TemmyT002(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2019
Hmm.
This is deep
Why is no one seeing this before?
Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by Suspect33(m): 9:21am On Sep 06, 2019
odave:

you be correct guy jare

1 Like

Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by Kakamorufu(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2019
A group of Inter Milan fans claim Cagliari supporters were showing Lukaku a form of "respect" and the the abuse was gamesmanship.

this part weak me sha.

what level of thinking is this.

oyinbo n ya weere oooo angry
Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by Fuckyoumod: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2019
LoJ:

Racism starts at the leadership of Fifa and UEFA. Can you imagine that of all talented African players, only Weah won the ballon d'or long long ago. How come one Etoo, or Drogba or even Mane at their prime could not win. I remember in 2006, it was very obvious Etoo should have won it. Best player, best scorer pichichi, won everything in club and national team. They gave it to Messi Cannavaro lipsrsealed

Edit: I meant to say Cannavaro
you were making sense not until you spoilt it.... With a useless ending. What has Messi got to do with this useless post of yours in the first place?

Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by tck2000(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2019
FamousMonk:
You mofos pocket your fat paychecks and we never get to hear about it,but once you are called a monkey,which you truly are,you start telling us about it.
So what the fúck should we do for you now?
Fry Belgian beans?
..smh
Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by Starz825(m): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2019
WorldNotOurs:
Racism is everywhere
Racism is not every where.... racism is different from tribalism...
For naija...if we see white man we dey always look am like angel.. because we appreciate their color...
We treat them well we want to associate with them...but not in their own country..they see and use as trash....
I stand to be corrected anyway
Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by renewable1(m): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2019
Hmmmm! God help us all

Are you tired of buying fuel for your generator sets, do you have 135k to get a unique solar power system for your basic electricity?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany by Cousin9999: 1:05am On Sep 07, 2019
Another thing about Italians especially is that they're insecure because they're not actually white. Southern Italians (and French and Spaniards) have been mixing heavily with Africans for ages. They're tan, brown, and swarthy with curly hair because black men have been running up in their women for centuries. The men also have an obsession with African and mixed women despite all the grandstanding.

In America, Italians only recently started being treated as whites. Before that they were lynched and forced to live in Italian ghettos. Whites wouldn't even go to their neighborhoods until American soldiers stationed in Italy developed a taste for their food and made it popular. There was a time they could only get jobs as garbage men, bus drivers, athletes, and etc. They were mobsters and criminals not just because of their culture of crime, but because they couldn't get jobs. The Italians who could pass as western Europeans would change their last name to avoid discrimination and racism. A famous chef, Guy Fieri, talks about this and how his grandfather changed his name (to Ferry) when he came to America. Guy is like the first generation in his family to use his real name.

Who's your daddy, Italy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / African Games: Nigeria Maintains Second Position / Team Anambra Wins 18 Medals In 10 Events At National Youth Games In UNILORIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.