Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Kill The Flesh And Walk In Spirit Of GOD (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kill The Flesh And Walk In Spirit Of GOD (pics) (904 Views)

Jesus Said He Has Not Come To Bring Peace, But Sword. Is This Your God?(pics) / A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics / The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kill The Flesh And Walk In Spirit Of GOD (pics) by OpenYourEyes1: 6:18am On Sep 06, 2019
— “Jesus answered, "Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.“ -

— "Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.” — John 3:6-8

— “If you love me, keep my commandments. I will ask the Father to give you another Helper, to be with you always. He is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor recognizes him. But you recognize him, because he lives with you and will be in you."—John 14:15-17

— “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and remind you of everything that I have told you" —John 14:26

— "because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law was powerless to do because it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in the flesh, 4 in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. 5 Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.
6 The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace."— Romans 8:2-6

— “But as for me, I am filled with power, with the Spirit of the LORD, and with justice and might, to declare to Jacob his transgression, to Israel his sin.
9 Hear this, you leaders of Jacob, you rulers of Israel, who despise justice and distort all that is right; 10 who build Zion with bloodshed, and Jerusalem with wickedness.

Re: Kill The Flesh And Walk In Spirit Of GOD (pics) by OpenYourEyes1: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
— “Jesus answered, "Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.“ -

— "Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.” — John 3:6-8

— “If you love me, keep my commandments. I will ask the Father to give you another Helper, to be with you always. He is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor recognizes him. But you recognize him, because he lives with you and will be in you."—John 14:15-17

— “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and remind you of everything that I have told you" —John 14:26

— "because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law was powerless to do because it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in the flesh, 4 in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. 5 Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.
6 The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace."— Romans 8:2-6

— “But as for me, I am filled with power, with the Spirit of the LORD, and with justice and might, to declare to Jacob his transgression, to Israel his sin.
9 Hear this, you leaders of Jacob, you rulers of Israel, who despise justice and distort all that is right; 10 who build Zion with bloodshed, and Jerusalem with wickedness.

Re: Kill The Flesh And Walk In Spirit Of GOD (pics) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:38am On Sep 11, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Kill The Flesh And Walk In Spirit Of GOD (pics) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:19am On Sep 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Kill The Flesh And Walk In Spirit Of GOD (pics) by OpenYourEyes1: 6:43am On Oct 10, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Kill The Flesh And Walk In Spirit Of GOD (pics) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:37am On Oct 19, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Kill The Flesh And Walk In Spirit Of GOD (pics) by UceeGod: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2019
Truth is YOU CAN'T KILL THE FLESH as long as you're still human but YOU CAN DIE TO THE FLESH by the Power of the indwelling Holy Spirit (Romans 6: 1 - 14)
Re: Kill The Flesh And Walk In Spirit Of GOD (pics) by OpenYourEyes1: 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

The Temple of GOD must be clean(Holy).
Re: Kill The Flesh And Walk In Spirit Of GOD (pics) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:17am On Oct 31, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

'
Re: Kill The Flesh And Walk In Spirit Of GOD (pics) by OpenYourEyes1: 9:16am On Nov 03, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Kill The Flesh And Walk In Spirit Of GOD (pics) by OpenYourEyes1: 6:54am On Nov 07, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Kill The Flesh And Walk In Spirit Of GOD (pics) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:56am On Nov 10, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

'
Re: Kill The Flesh And Walk In Spirit Of GOD (pics) by OpenYourEyes1: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Keep yourself Holy
Re: Kill The Flesh And Walk In Spirit Of GOD (pics) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:33am On Nov 11, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Kill The Flesh And Walk In Spirit Of GOD (pics) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:14am On Dec 02, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Kill The Flesh And Walk In Spirit Of GOD (pics) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:17am On Jul 10, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

(1) (Reply)

The Mark Of The Beast Is Unveiled / She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice / O8O5O325488 To Join Occult Society For Instant Money Ritual Or Money Invocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.