Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

BREAKING! African Strong Man, Robert Mugabe Dies At 95 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BREAKING! African Strong Man, Robert Mugabe Dies At 95 (192 Views)

Robert Mugabe Will Be Remembered For His Sweet Quotes. / Zimbabweans Celebrates As Robert Mugabe Resigns / Rise And Fall Of Robert Mugabe Of Zimbabwe. Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! African Strong Man, Robert Mugabe Dies At 95 by Nigeria2day(m): 7:28am On Sep 06, 2019
Former Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe has died.
He died aged 95 after ruling the Southern Africa country for 35 years.
“It’s with the utmost sadness that I announce the passing" of Mugabe, Zimbabwe President Emmerson Dambudzo Mnangagwa said on Twitter.
The son of a carpenter and a catechism teacher, Mugabe was born on February 21, 1924, in Zvimba, a poor farming area west of Harare, then known as Salisbury, and trained as a primary-school teacher.
He was introduced to politics while studying at South Africa’s Fort Hare University and became a founding member of the Zimbabwe African National Union party in 1963. He was jailed the same year for calling for the violent overthrow of Ian Smith’s white-minority government.

READ MORE - http://nigeriatodaynews.com/news/Robert-Mugabe-Dies-At-95

Re: BREAKING! African Strong Man, Robert Mugabe Dies At 95 by Amazingman(m): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2019
This man die pain me. I wish there was life exchange. I know the president am giving up , one hand

(1) (Reply)

80 Faqs Concerning The Home Without Marriage And Family (1) / 80 Faqs Concerning The Home Without Marriage And Family (2) / Africa Oil & Power And South Africa Partners Condemn Attacks On Foreign National

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.