Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

10 Urgent Problem to Solve to Become Successful - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Urgent Problem to Solve to Become Successful (635 Views)

COVID-19: First Bank To Solve Education Challenges Facing Parents / Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video / How To Start Cassava Farming And Become Successful In Nigeria (beginners Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Urgent Problem to Solve to Become Successful by joerich2015(m): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2019
Simple 4 Step Formula for building a successful home business has no doubt been a big Problem solver in my life. Each step all the details the realities the timing everything matters if you want long term success for a business that will last a lifetime. That’s the goal that’s our objective. If your here for a quick buck this report is not for you, but if you are serious about solving money or career problems then helping you to learn this 4 Step Formula for Building a Successful Home Business in this new economy this new Gig economy you could get your free copy of this free report plus get all the support you will need to make that happen. Let’s take a peak inside.

https://www.jacksilva.online/4-step-formula-for-building-a-successful-business-from-home/

Step 1. Quality Products that Solve an Urgent Problem.
Let’s take a deep look at some research that tells us the Top 10 Problem’s to Solve If You Want to Become a Very Successful small Business Owner and what those businesses are.

10. Private Data & Home Security.
Jay Leno the TV icon does a television commercial promoting a product in this industry. He say’s he got hacked resulting in stolen information which could have lead to financial loss. Fact is, all a world of people plus every Industry is under attack this is a serious problem that could devastate ones life as well put companies out of business. Cyber attacks are real and happening around the clock. Protect yourself because this is a urgent problem that we all face.

9. Internet for Everybody in the World.
The reach is working toward 51% of the worlds population, but imagine the entire world’s population hooked up connected to the internet the information super highway. The opportunities are endless people everywhere and are benefiting from this powerful information source. The richest guy in the world is selling stuff on the internet, internet success is booming and shows no signs of slowing down.

As internet connection increases with more and more people it will increase the quality of peoples lives in so many ways. Being connected help’s with product distribution and so many goods and service’s. Like educational opportunities jobs and business opportunities medicines and health care access that people would never have had the chance to receive, but today because of the internet people are connected to resources and support for what ever it is they need. This is a urgent problem that will be solved for more and more people everywhere in the world.

8. Digital Military Technologies… can change an election. Cyber-warfare.. should i go on the threat is very real.
Governments in every country are bracing by building a defense to protect against any potential attacks on their energy plants, water supply plants, dams, and bridges, airports, train stations, military equipment, ships, submarines, planes and rockets. Wall street understands the threat because they could be breached in their computer systems that could be a major financial hit causing an economic disaster. Satellites up in space are facing this potential attack. Attacks that could shut down power systems in a country putting the people in that country back into the dark ages for years. Businesses that help to solves this problem no doubt will be a great success.

7. Food Production, Alternatives.
Biggest Industry in the world and growing. More and more people being born every day just increase’s the food supplies a big nutrition problem trying to feed everyone as well as the mountains of food waste. Approximately one third of the world food is wasted tossed in the rubbish. It isn’t only poor countries that will be seriously affected if we don’t rapidly address the growing problem of food supply shortages. In the last 12 months according to the Food and Agriculture Organization, 100 million have joined the world’s hungry, and 22 countries remain vulnerable to chronic hunger. Global demands for food continues to grow and persistently outpaces production growth.

The causes and effects of soaring food prices, which have seen the costs of most foods doubling in under three years, riots in many countries, and food export restrictions imposed by some of the biggest food producers. Another challenge that adds to the problem is the amount of space it takes to grow and harvest foods, millions of acreages world wide being used to plant crops to farm live stock to feed our hunger to eat. Bigger protein sources need to be made smaller to get more in the same space. Looks like the future of nutritional powders nutritional tablets and believe it or not bug’s are in the plans well for the future. No doubt a real problem we are facing with our food supplies so serious that Bug’s are being harvested for food as I am writing this blog post. A bowl of crickets for breakfast?

6. Energy Storage.
Companies like Tesla working on changing the way we power the world. More efficient ways less expensive ways safer ways cleaner and smarter ways to charge our world going into the future. Legitimate urgent problem that needs to be solved because the future will be here before we know it.

Source: https://www.jacksilva.online/10-urgent-problem-to-solve/

Re: 10 Urgent Problem to Solve to Become Successful by greatnaija01: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2019
these problems have been SOLVED. In short I use about 5 OF THEM PERSONALLY HERE IN NIGERIA, and I bought them online.... .

so pls update the list.

1 Like

Re: 10 Urgent Problem to Solve to Become Successful by blackpanthar: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2019
am not here to talk much BUT to give solutions to these things.
SOME SOLUTIONS I HAVE PERSONALLY TESTED.

10. Private Data & Home Security.....
there is VPN... called TOR for PC and ORBOT or ORFOX for ANDROID... and it PROTECTS YOU FOR LIFE WITHOUT SUBSCRIPTIONS AND IT IS COMPLETELY UNTRACEABLE.

9. Internet for Everybody in the World
LANTERN solves this.... LANTERN is a device that MAKES USE OF A DIFFERENT TECH AND PROVIDES ACCESS TO THE INTERNET FOR LIFE WITHOUT SUBSCRIPTION... It has been out for 3 years now.

6. Energy Storage.
This has been solved... BUT due to monopoly and many other politically corrupt issues in Nigeria, we can not experience this. 2011 someone in Lagos invented a URINE POWERED GENERATOR... 2003 some secondary students pushed it further and invented a WATER POWERED GENERATOR.... BUT WHERE ARE THEY TODAY? Even abroad some white man in the 1940s invented a water powered CAR ENGINE.... He was killed by poison... this problem has been solved but hijacked. I currently use a strong energy storage with LITHIUM BATTERIES to power my room and parlor and I bought it in Lagos from an inventor.

5. Artificial Intelligence is a PROBLEM that needs to be stopped.... for example... SMART PHONES have made humans more dull... so think what A.I would do. It may seem like a solution BUT its not.

4. Water Scarcity, Clean Water.
This has been solved na.... there are bike bottle that convert air to water and purify them at the same time. THERE IS NO WATER SCARCITY IN THIS WORLD O... it is clean water that is the issue and that is because of under-funding of science projects. The solution is in Aliexpress, its a device that converts AIR TO CLEAN DRINKABLE WATER. its a start

2. Plastic Replacements.
Plastics are meant to be RECYCLED and not replaced. because we can use one plastic bottle to make 500 elastic condoms and control the rate of abortions and child birth, condoms should be ABUNDANTLY FREE and many things too.

1. Weight Loss Product.
this is not even an issue if BICYCLES can be made cheap for every pedestrian and also mandatory for students... with the government providing LANES for them that are on a different route from the other vehicles. Tablets are not the best, HERBAL TEAS WORK and BICYCLES are exercise tools.

joerich2015:
Simple 4 Step Formula for building a successful home business has no doubt been a big Problem solver in my life. Each step all the details the realities the timing everything matters if you want long term success for a business that will last a lifetime. That’s the goal that’s our objective. If your here for a quick buck this report is not for you, but if you are serious about solving money or career problems then helping you to learn this 4 Step Formula for Building a Successful Home Business in this new economy this new Gig economy you could get your free copy of this free report plus get all the support you will need to make that happen. Let’s take a peak inside.

https://www.jacksilva.online/4-step-formula-for-building-a-successful-business-from-home/

Step 1. Quality Products that Solve an Urgent Problem.
Let’s take a deep look at some research that tells us the Top 10 Problem’s to Solve If You Want to Become a Very Successful small Business Owner and what those businesses are.

10. Private Data & Home Security.
Jay Leno the TV icon does a television commercial promoting a product in this industry. He say’s he got hacked resulting in stolen information which could have lead to financial loss. Fact is, all a world of people plus every Industry is under attack this is a serious problem that could devastate ones life as well put companies out of business. Cyber attacks are real and happening around the clock. Protect yourself because this is a urgent problem that we all face.

9. Internet for Everybody in the World.
The reach is working toward 51% of the worlds population, but imagine the entire world’s population hooked up connected to the internet the information super highway. The opportunities are endless people everywhere and are benefiting from this powerful information source. The richest guy in the world is selling stuff on the internet, internet success is booming and shows no signs of slowing down.

As internet connection increases with more and more people it will increase the quality of peoples lives in so many ways. Being connected help’s with product distribution and so many goods and service’s. Like educational opportunities jobs and business opportunities medicines and health care access that people would never have had the chance to receive, but today because of the internet people are connected to resources and support for what ever it is they need. This is a urgent problem that will be solved for more and more people everywhere in the world.

8. Digital Military Technologies… can change an election. Cyber-warfare.. should i go on the threat is very real.
Governments in every country are bracing by building a defense to protect against any potential attacks on their energy plants, water supply plants, dams, and bridges, airports, train stations, military equipment, ships, submarines, planes and rockets. Wall street understands the threat because they could be breached in their computer systems that could be a major financial hit causing an economic disaster. Satellites up in space are facing this potential attack. Attacks that could shut down power systems in a country putting the people in that country back into the dark ages for years. Businesses that help to solves this problem no doubt will be a great success.

7. Food Production, Alternatives.
Biggest Industry in the world and growing. More and more people being born every day just increase’s the food supplies a big nutrition problem trying to feed everyone as well as the mountains of food waste. Approximately one third of the world food is wasted tossed in the rubbish. It isn’t only poor countries that will be seriously affected if we don’t rapidly address the growing problem of food supply shortages. In the last 12 months according to the Food and Agriculture Organization, 100 million have joined the world’s hungry, and 22 countries remain vulnerable to chronic hunger. Global demands for food continues to grow and persistently outpaces production growth.

The causes and effects of soaring food prices, which have seen the costs of most foods doubling in under three years, riots in many countries, and food export restrictions imposed by some of the biggest food producers. Another challenge that adds to the problem is the amount of space it takes to grow and harvest foods, millions of acreages world wide being used to plant crops to farm live stock to feed our hunger to eat. Bigger protein sources need to be made smaller to get more in the same space. Looks like the future of nutritional powders nutritional tablets and believe it or not bug’s are in the plans well for the future. No doubt a real problem we are facing with our food supplies so serious that Bug’s are being harvested for food as I am writing this blog post. A bowl of crickets for breakfast?

6. Energy Storage.
Companies like Tesla working on changing the way we power the world. More efficient ways less expensive ways safer ways cleaner and smarter ways to charge our world going into the future. Legitimate urgent problem that needs to be solved because the future will be here before we know it.

Source: https://www.jacksilva.online/10-urgent-problem-to-solve/

1 Like

Re: 10 Urgent Problem to Solve to Become Successful by joerich2015(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2019
greatnaija01:
these problems have been SOLVED. In short I use about 5 OF THEM PERSONALLY HERE IN NIGERIA, and I bought them online.... .

so pls update the list.

Am glad you said these problems has been solved, which is why I think entrepreneurs should venture more on this. Am sure you know we have few people in Nigeria making money from the aforementioned problem. This post serves as a reminder for those who want to start a business or looking for a business idea. Thanks.
Re: 10 Urgent Problem to Solve to Become Successful by joerich2015(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2019
blackpanthar:
am not here to talk much BUT to give solutions to these things.
SOME SOLUTIONS I HAVE PERSONALLY TESTED.

10. Private Data & Home Security.....
there is VPN... called TOR for PC and ORBOT or ORFOX for ANDROID... and it PROTECTS YOU FOR LIFE WITHOUT SUBSCRIPTIONS AND IT IS COMPLETELY UNTRACEABLE.

9. Internet for Everybody in the World
LANTERN solves this.... LANTERN is a device that MAKES USE OF A DIFFERENT TECH AND PROVIDES ACCESS TO THE INTERNET FOR LIFE WITHOUT SUBSCRIPTION... It has been out for 3 years now.

6. Energy Storage.
This has been solved... BUT due to monopoly and many other politically corrupt issues in Nigeria, we can not experience this. 2011 someone in Lagos invented a URINE POWERED GENERATOR... 2003 some secondary students pushed it further and invented a WATER POWERED GENERATOR.... BUT WHERE ARE THEY TODAY? Even abroad some white man in the 1940s invented a water powered CAR ENGINE.... He was killed by poison... this problem has been solved but hijacked. I currently use a strong energy storage with LITHIUM BATTERIES to power my room and parlor and I bought it in Lagos from an inventor.

5. Artificial Intelligence is a PROBLEM that needs to be stopped.... for example... SMART PHONES have made humans more dull... so think what A.I would do. It may seem like a solution BUT its not.

This has been solved na.... there are bike bottle that convert air to water and purify them at the same time. THERE IS NO WATER SCARCITY IN THIS WORLD O... it is clean water that is the issue and that is because of under-funding of science projects. The solution is in Aliexpress, its a device that converts AIR TO CLEAN DRINKABLE WATER. its a start

2. Plastic Replacements.
Plastics are meant to be RECYCLED and not replaced. because we can use one plastic bottle to make 500 elastic condoms and control the rate of abortions and child birth, condoms should be ABUNDANTLY FREE and many things too.

1. Weight Loss Product.
this is not even an issue if BICYCLES can be made cheap for every pedestrian and also mandatory for students... with the government providing LANES for them that are on a different route from the other vehicles. Tablets are not the best, HERBAL TEAS WORK and BICYCLES are exercise tools.

I really appreciate your contribution on this. I think it's high we have more people venture in making money from this fields. I want you to agree with me that most of the youths in Nigeria, most especially ladies focus more on the fashion industry. This post is a reminder and a eye opener for those who are about to start a business. You solve problem to make money as a business man.
Re: 10 Urgent Problem to Solve to Become Successful by joerich2015(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
5. Artificial Intelligence
AI, Solves all mans problem’s. Is there something deeper there which could be a very big problem like when AI takes over the world. Seriously AI a Trillion dollar industry and a total renovation of mankind as we know it.

Artificial Intelligence is on it's way, and will solve the world most faced challenges

Today there are 1,1 billion people that have a problem of getting water clean water or any water at all. By 2025 clean water becomes a world problem that’s pretty serious. Urgent problem for sure!

3. Bio Printing, Organ Printing. 3D pictures to help with organ transplants.
Very serious problem that need’s all the discover it can achieve for a solution to saving lives and increasing longevity.

2. Plastic Replacements.
The fish caught up in plastic straw’s story that the news keep’s talking about. Creating a plastic’s that dissolves quick, quicker and quickest to be less of a problem in our ecosystems. This has become a big mess of a problem that needs to be fixed.

1. Weight Loss Product.
These are pill or a powder tablet that when ingested you lose excess weight. However it work is not as important as, is it safe, is it good for you and it work’s for people that use it! That is what matters the most because of the health risks and diseases from being over weight is a major factor that is crippling our economy, communities and families. A deadly serious problem that needs help for a quick solution.

(1) (Reply)

Ezeebux Verified Phone Number / Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! / Invest! Invest!! Invest!!! 2020==== OFFER CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.