Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Study In Sweden - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Sweden (1034 Views)

Tuition Fees Delayed In Sweden Till 2011. So Act Fast / Study In Sweden Free / Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Sweden by olashow(m): 4:22am On May 17, 2007
HI ALL, ANYONE HAS AN IDEA OF WHAT LIVING AND MAYBE WORKING IN KARLSKRONA, SWEDEN IS LIKE? I MEAN AS A STUDENT.

PLEASE DOES ANYONE HAVE CURRENT GIST/INFO ON SWEDISH STUDENT PERMIT? I AM APPLYING FOR THE VISA AND I DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND WHY THEY'D REQUEST FOR BANK STATEMENTS FROM ONLY TWO BANKS ( ZENITH AND INTERCONTINENTAL) OUT OF ALL THE BANKS IN NIGERIA.
Re: Study In Sweden by PapaBrowne(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2007
Its strange that they request 4 only these two banks.Anyways maybe those are the only banks they can properly verify.
Re: Study In Sweden by olashow(m): 6:32pm On May 18, 2007
i guess they really want to verify and they might have partnered with ONLY those two banks so they'd check every detail to the letter.
But does that not translate to infringement on our rights as Nigerians to apply for visas to their country? does that mean everyone who wants to visit Sweden must have started running accounts with those two banks six months in advance or so? , this is quite strange and i do not think our goverment is ready to do anything about how shabbiliy we Nigerians are being treated by these foreign governments, food for thot.
Re: Study In Sweden by crown007: 3:00am On May 19, 2007
Hello there,
we are in the same shoes, cos i dont know why they must restrict the statement of account to just two banks.

(1) (Reply)

Lado Ke Akintola University Post Ume Date Is Out / De- Admission Into Unaab / What Was Your Scores?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.