Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Police Arraign 83 Suspects For Looting (See Names) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arraign 83 Suspects For Looting (See Names) (23657 Views)

Imo Police Arraign 10 People For Abusing Naira Notes (Photo) / Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House / Police Arraign Fulani Herdsman In Makurdi Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraign 83 Suspects For Looting (See Names) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:35am On Sep 06, 2019
It is very disappointing when I see Nigerians descend to tribalism even when they have no reason to do so. Our people went haywire cos of the attacks we suffered in SA and all i see here are attempts to tribalise it.
Re: Police Arraign 83 Suspects For Looting (See Names) by Davash222(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Typo?
Ask the OP.
Re: Police Arraign 83 Suspects For Looting (See Names) by banji1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
Good development! Let them face the brunt of their actions. Hope they won't start blaming village people for their ordeal.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Police Arraign 83 Suspects For Looting (See Names) by Champneys: 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
Good but fu...ck the Nigerian Police Force and SARS!
Re: Police Arraign 83 Suspects For Looting (See Names) by livinbygrace: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
How many South African have been arrested despite killing and looting from Nigerians?Is like this useless government is hell bent on sending all youths to jail.Anyway continue
Re: Police Arraign 83 Suspects For Looting (See Names) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
ClilT:
NCAN arriving..... clear the runway.... shocked
A picture of NCAN airways please grin

Re: Police Arraign 83 Suspects For Looting (See Names) by AfroBeatDiary: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
realestniggah:

Get your fact right people have also been arrested in South Africa for looting not just nigeria

Those arrested are Nigerians processing for deportation.
Re: Police Arraign 83 Suspects For Looting (See Names) by persius555(m): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
let us exchange looters. SA looters this way and the naija looters go the other way.
Re: Police Arraign 83 Suspects For Looting (See Names) by Minjim: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
Davash222:
SA Police didn’t even arrest up to 10 suspects for killing and looting Nigerians over there.

This is just media trial. We have to show SA that we are a country with law and order.
When the whole noise die down those ppl will be released and made to pay fines

Which prison are they gonna put them self?
Re: Police Arraign 83 Suspects For Looting (See Names) by realestniggah: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
AfroBeatDiary:

Those arrested are Nigerians processing for deportation.

Dude I stay in South Africa don't argue with me.. South Africans were the one arrested.
Re: Police Arraign 83 Suspects For Looting (See Names) by Franklyspeakin: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
Amazingly Igbos are nit there. Just YARIMO and friends...
PEPPERified:

I wasn't checking names, but check the names you won't be surprised!

Re: Police Arraign 83 Suspects For Looting (See Names) by Zimzy(m): 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
Davash222:
SA Police didn’t even arrest up to 10 suspects for killing and looting Nigerians over there.
my guy over there bail is free but here it is lucrative!
Re: Police Arraign 83 Suspects For Looting (See Names) by Naija247blog: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
A whole 83... whoa
This country is really turning into something else
Re: Police Arraign 83 Suspects For Looting (See Names) by PapaAdanna: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Chaii

Re: Police Arraign 83 Suspects For Looting (See Names) by AfroBeatDiary: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
realestniggah:

Dude I stay in South Africa don't argue with me.. South Africans were the one arrested.

OK, I believe you, perhaps I was referring to a different footage. Hope they prosecute them.
Re: Police Arraign 83 Suspects For Looting (See Names) by lomprico(m): 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lol

Afonjas were happy of the attack on mostly Igbos in SA, same Afonjas are major looters who are involved in the reprisal account.

That means majority of them are lazy.
Re: Police Arraign 83 Suspects For Looting (See Names) by clemz85(m): 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
N500,
Police should serious for once naw
Re: Police Arraign 83 Suspects For Looting (See Names) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
Davash222:

So, they were arrested because of N500 worth of goods

Your name should be on that list for being so unsmart...

Call it protest, demonstration or whatever you like, that's stealing.
Re: Police Arraign 83 Suspects For Looting (See Names) by 9jaRealist: 8:48am On Sep 07, 2019
Davash222:

So, they were arrested because of N500 worth of goods

They have earned a well-deserved KIRIKIRI ‘vacation’...

Although illiterates (well, most Nigerians) call the Novare Mall “Shoprite”, Shoprite does NOT own the Mall and is merely ONE of many stores in that Mall. Meanwhile, probably 90% of the businesses in the mall are owned by fellow NIGERIANS, but they were also destroyed and looted.

In effect, South Africans destroyed shops and businesses of Nigerians in SA, and Nigerians “retaliated” by destroying the stores and businesses of Nigerians in Nigeria! SMH

>
Re: Police Arraign 83 Suspects For Looting (See Names) by 9jaRealist: 8:52am On Sep 07, 2019
Furthermore, knowing Nigeria (where insurance culture is abysmally poor)...
Shoprite is most likely to have the best insurance coverage of all the stores in the Mall.

The landlord (the owner of the Mall itself) is likely to be insured for any structural damage, but coverage for the goods/stock and fixtures in the stores are likely to fall upon each individual store owner. Accordingly (given the abysmally low insurance penetration levels in Nigeria), the Nigerian businesses in that Mall are going to be the hardest hit - and thereafter, for the “lucky” ones, their premiums will skyrocket! SMH

This so-called “retaliation” was a DUMB OWN-GOAL!

>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S / Corpses Of 2 Priests & Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Arrive Ayati(pi / Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.