Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

This Billionaire Says Knowing Jesus Is More Important Than Having A Lot Of Money - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Billionaire Says Knowing Jesus Is More Important Than Having A Lot Of Money (304 Views)

'So Critics Are More Important Than Bandits?'- Apostle Suleman Asks / Billionaire Says His Wealth Can Never Replace CHRIST JESUS / Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Billionaire Says Knowing Jesus Is More Important Than Having A Lot Of Money by sunky97: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2019
The richest man in Singapore, Philip Ng Chee Tat, has said living without Jesus and focusing on material things is a sad way to live. The tycoon said he is an ardent Christian and prides himself in giving his life to Jesus Christ.

During an interview with Belivers Portal, Philip also said all humans are broken and the piece that makes them whole is none other than Jesus. To him, everyone has a missing piece that once found, will make them whole.
“I have discovered all of us are broken, we all have a missing piece. For me, I discovered the missing piece was God in Jesus Christ,” the tycoon said.

To Philip, the only way to achieve happiness and live a fulfilling life is through recognising humans search for the wrong things. "A better life, a better purpose, better me and a better everything. I was looking at all the wrong things," he added.

The wealthy developer said all his life, things did not make sense but his life took a turn when he discovered the love of God. “It sure beats a lot of money and material things that you may have. It starts with accepting you are broken and there is a missing piece. For me, personally, that missing piece is our Lord Jesus Christ,” he remarked. Philip is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Far East Organization Centre Pte. Ltd, Singapore’s largest closely held developer. Since 1986, the billionaire has been a consultant for Hong Kong and China projects of the Sino Group, with duties of planning and guiding development activities. He has also been Strategic Advisor of Far East Orchard Limited since January 1, 2013.
http://tellmystory.com.ng/story/this-billionaire-says-knowing-jesus-is-more-important-than-having-a-lot-of-money

Re: This Billionaire Says Knowing Jesus Is More Important Than Having A Lot Of Money by Amazingman(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2019
He's so right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Billionaire Says Knowing Jesus Is More Important Than Having A Lot Of Money by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2019
Word!!!
Read my signature

You can have all the resources in this world but without knowledge you will remain poor.
Good Morning FAM & Thank God it's Friday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Billionaire Says Knowing Jesus Is More Important Than Having A Lot Of Money by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Word!!!
Read my signature

You can have all the resources in this world but without knowledge you will remain poor.
Good Morning FAM & Thank God it's Friday.

True,
You are an interesting personality.
Re: This Billionaire Says Knowing Jesus Is More Important Than Having A Lot Of Money by RiyaGoddess(f): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
Matrimonous:

True,
You are an interesting personality.

Eshe Sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Yourself Watching Football Match / Starting Sex At 18+ Is Not A Biblical Standard (the Foolish Wisdom). / How The Miracle Of PCD Proves The Existence Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.