Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) (50575 Views)

Man Converts His Mercedes Benz To Rolls Royce (pics/vid) / Look At How Someone Converted A Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (photo) / Kenyan Man Transforms Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
angry
Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by Madibah(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
martineverest:
he used the wrong pant...the lady must be a member of mountain of fire ministry

Chai this is why I love naija grin
Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by Jokkarm2: 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
I read on this same nairaland last week that there are benze that could catch fire either parked or on emotion. it was recalled. is that benze falls within that range, it means is true
Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by srclark: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
aro1:
Yahoo+
shut up if you dont have anything meaningful to say .
Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
someone did that, he was the target. the explosive just run faster than the target

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by ZikZikZik: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
Trustme2:

Pls which model was recalled?
2015 C300. That’s the one I know of oh
Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by brownskilo(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by Emmatech71(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
Bro, sorry ,take heart and be determined..

Your next car will be better than this one.. Don't think long... Don't kill yourself..

Just be watchful and Prayerful..
God bless.
Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
Nothing like mysterious early-morning fire.

Was the fcking car with some electrical faults abi person set am on fire?

Anyway, hope it is insured- comprehensively.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
Either wrong rewire by kazeems dem
Or
Ogume boys
Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by VaselineCrew: 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
I was hoping to read from mechanics/engineers on the possible cause.

We can all learn from this if we know why/how it happened
Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by CHIGIM: 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
Nickisindigo:
everything is not village that particular model of car had being recalled by the manufacturer yet still in usage
don't mind them everything they call innocent village people,abeg which make is that so we know
Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by Alexrayz(m): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
Nickisindigo:
everything is not village that particular model of car had being recalled by the manufacturer yet still in usage

Lol u must really have a eye Gage to be able to detect d exert model that on fire
Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by felaismyhero(m): 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
xcelentattitude:
Dem don rush this guy grin grin
lol,but our witches do not fly on brooms; that's the trademark of witchcraft in the uk.maybe calabash,or red cloths would better depict them

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
Amuatulu:
Cars45 sef shocked

grin

Amuocha abia kwa shocked

Causes of the burnt car may be:

Mechanic/electrician
Spiritual causes (bad source of income)
Flooded cars
Arson
Etc.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by Phabulous828(m): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
martineverest:
he used the wrong pant...the lady must be a member of mountain of fire ministry

Savagery of the highest order
Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
Na so one bus catch fire for CMS dis morning, i just hope the fire was put out cos i no fit wait to watch till end. But y is dis happening recently even yaba axis lik 2weeks ago. angry
Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
His haters did that shít. Most def.

But if he were to go ask them, they'll be, like...

Him: Tommy, you did that shít?

Haters: No, Ghost, we didn't do that shít.

grin grin grin
Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by Fordzzy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
it is not a roadside mechanic problem there was a time this kinda model of Mercedes-Benz were recalled because of issues like... the tendency to catch fire while in motion or when being static. so it is a technical problem sadly his Benz was one of the cars with the same issues.
Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by ignis: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
No be all pant dem dey use buy benz.
Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
rastaraj:
karma...who knows how he got the car
Go and make money bro and stop wasting your time asking silly questions
Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by DJInfluence: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
Car was parked you said? Some bad belle did this. Abi the guy dey oppress them for school?
Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by 9jaMySchool(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
GistMore4:
A UNIBEN student loses his parked Mecedes Benz to a mysterious early-morning fire. Gistmore reports

The owner of the Benz and other Students were watching the car burnt into ashes as they could do nothing to stop the fire.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2EJPxCH97q/?hl=en

take heart huh
Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by Truthbites: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
I beg na ur enemy put fire joor
Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Chai
Diaris God OOº°˚˚˚˚°ºOo

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by DelilahMakinde(f): 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mysterious ?

Egede boys brigade at work
Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
Men wey dey binu don't run did my guy millions down
Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by ihitenansa: 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
This looks like a v boot
Re: UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
I don't know why I was smiling at such news instead of being worried.... cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Buy This Crashed 2019 Lamborghini Urus For N39.6million (PHOTO) / Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) / What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.