Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram (2721 Views)

Redmi Note 8 32gb 3gb Ram / Please Which 1 Is More Better Samsung A20 Or S7 Edge / Should I Go For Samsung A20 Or Iphone 6s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by clementagege(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2019
I have used this phone � for three months now and want to sell it for 40000 naira it's in perfect condition and works perfectly please contact me if interested on 08030696336 thanks

Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by Promxy94(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2019
What's your location 28 we deal
Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by SPLENDID25(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
30k? I am in Yola, Adamawa state.
Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by Modecaih: 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
how long does the battery last on heavy usage
Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by dangoteinlaw: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hahahaha another A20 for sale again? Y'all please tell us the problem with this phone that's making everyone want to sell theirs. Even offline I have seen more 5 that wants to sell theirs or is it the whole A20 users that need money.

2 Likes

Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by CirocBoi(m): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
Hahahaha another A20 for sale again? Y'all please tell us the problem with this phone that's making everyone want to sell theirs. Even offline I have seen more 5 that wants to sell theirs or is it the whole A20 users that need money.

Plastic.... Very prone to scratch, ancient gpu, average processor.... No gcam, only thing good about this phone is the s-amoled.... Which is still trash compared to other AMOLED or oled
Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by dangoteinlaw: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
CirocBoi:

Plastic.... Very prone to scratch, ancient gpu, average processor.... No gcam, only thing good about this phone is the s-amoled.... Which is still trash compared to other AMOLED or oled
actually I wanted to get this phone when my prior phone got spoilt. I had 52k cash and the smelly mouth girl there insisted on 53k so i instead bought tecno camon 11. I got extra change to fill it up with data. The girl actually said that A20 wasn't as good and most ppl who got from them were regretting but I'm guessing that was all a strategy that got me into taking the camon. How would u compare the camon to A20? Also what's up with the gcam and how do i download it?
Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
actually I wanted to get this phone when my prior phone got spoilt. I had 52k cash and the smelly mouth girl there insisted on 53k so i instead bought tecno camon 11. I got extra change to fill it up with data. The girl actually said that A20 wasn't as good and most ppl who got from them were regretting but I'm guessing that was all a strategy that got me into taking the camon. How would u compare the camon to A20? Also what's up with the gcam and how do i download it?
you can't install Gcam on Phones with Mediatek processors, which camon 11 happens to be...
Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by OluwasureGig: 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
nawa oo. you guys are confusing me in this forum oo. some will say this one is the Brett others will say its that one. me now that I have kuku made up my mind to buy the A20 over the RN7 what should I do now
Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by Dobson43: 12:39am On Sep 07, 2019
OluwasureGig:

nawa oo. you guys are confusing me in this forum oo. some will say this one is the Brett others will say its that one. me now that I have kuku made up my mind to
buy the A20 over the RN7 what should I do now

Go get the rn7. Plain simple
Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by clementagege(m): 7:02am On Sep 07, 2019
I bought a Samsung galaxy s10 there is no point using two Samsung phones trust me the phone is worth the price reasonably cheap and does what other bigger phones would do without stress I have been using it without any issues don't listen to what anyone would tell you if they haven't used the phone
Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by clementagege(m): 7:05am On Sep 07, 2019
I bought a Samsung galaxy s10 there is no point using two Samsung phones trust me the phone is worth the price reasonably cheap and does what other bigger phones would do without stress I have been using it without any issues don't listen to what anyone would tell you if they haven't used the phone

quote author=dangoteinlaw post=81981512]Hahahaha another A20 for sale again? Y'all please tell us the problem with this phone that's making everyone want to sell theirs. Even offline I have seen more 5 that wants to sell theirs or is it the whole A20 users that need money.[/quote]
Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by clementagege(m): 7:06am On Sep 07, 2019
[quote author=dangoteinlaw I bought a Samsung galaxy s10 there is no point using two Samsung phones trust me the phone is worth the price reasonably cheap and does what other bigger phones would do without stress I have been using it without any issues don't listen to what anyone would tell you if they haven't used the phone
Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by clementagege(m): 7:07am On Sep 07, 2019

clementagege:
I have used this phone � for three months now and want to sell it for 35000 naira it's in perfect condition and works perfectly please contact me if interested on 08030696336 thanks
Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by clementagege(m): 7:08am On Sep 07, 2019
No bro others are selling for 45k self na give away be this trust me

Promxy94:
What's your location 28 we deal
Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by clementagege(m): 7:09am On Sep 07, 2019

dangoteinlaw:
Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by clementagege(m): 7:09am On Sep 07, 2019

dangoteinlaw:
Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by clementagege(m): 7:12am On Sep 07, 2019
Half a Day

Modecaih:
how long does the battery last on heavy usage
Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by dangoteinlaw: 7:55am On Sep 07, 2019
clementagege:

then why are there so many of it on nairaland for sale? For a phone that was just launched, also most of them on sale are always new. The reason I would want to sell something I bought recently is if there is something actually wrong with it.
Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by OluwasureGig: 8:47am On Sep 07, 2019
Dobson43:

Go get the rn7. Plain simple
where can I get one and how much is it
Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by Baddestguyp(m): 9:05am On Sep 07, 2019
OluwasureGig:

nawa oo. you guys are confusing me in this forum oo. some will say this one is the Brett others will say its that one. me now that I have kuku made up my mind to buy the A20 over the RN7 what should I do now
smh...even rn7 is even better than A30 not to talk of a20 smh

1 Like

Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by Seuntek(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2019
CirocBoi:

the selfie camera is too poor in the dark... I didn't regret buying the phone because i got what I went for. Camera is not among. Those who are photo freaks won't be happy with the selfie camera. The back camera is excellent. The front camera is only good during the day.
Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by HeyCorleone(m): 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
Seuntek:
the selfie camera is too poor in the dark... I didn't regret buying the phone because i got what I went for. Camera is not among. Those who are photo freaks won't be happy with the selfie camera. The back camera is excellent. The front camera is only good during the day.

How about overall perform?

Thinking of getting this phone in a couple days because it's Samsung, has a type-c port, and nice sensors.

And I wonder why people keep comparing the A20 to the RN7. Rather unjust.

I've been hearing the camera isn't very impressive. I'm not a photo freak, but I would love to take good photos once in a while.
Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by Dobson43: 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
OluwasureGig:

where can I get one and how much is it

Depending on your location. I got my #47000. There are redmi stores around every state
Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

you can't install Gcam on Phones with Mediatek processors, which camon 11 happens to be...
Baba na lie, head over to the umidigi tread and see for yourself, people have installed gcam in umidigi a3 pro, so it's not about the chip
Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by OluwasureGig: 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
Dobson43:

Depending on your location. I got my #47000. There are redmi stores around every state
I heard the rn7 is heavy and one can only use a single SIM if one decides to use memory card
Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by Dobson43: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
OluwasureGig:

I heard the rn7 is heavy and one can only use a single SIM if one decides to use memory card

It's not heavy. It has a place for two Sims and a memory card.
Re: Used Samsung A20 Red 32gb 3gb Ram by Dobson43: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
OluwasureGig:

Point of correction. It's redmi 7 I am referring to

(1) (Reply)

Someone Recharged #2,000 Airtime Through My bank Account. / Nokia E63 Ram Exhausted-updating Firmware On Hacked Phone / How To Change Android Boot Animation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.