Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel (41034 Views)

Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State / Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others / House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by OnyeOGA(m): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2019
Hameex:
God pls biko come take me far away from this nonsense country .... cry cry
just commit suicide religionist,
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by ollah2: 11:15am On Sep 07, 2019
brexit:
Let them ask for forgiveness or they will live to regret their foolish actions, you dont dare God

Shut up. Ask those Christian to instead ask for forgiveness for preaching against their own God.
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2019
farem:

One of the most puzzling things is that this guy rejects the significance of blood sacrifice, yet in the very story of Abraham and the sacrifice of his son, as recorded in the Quran, reveals the necessity of blood sacrifice when Allah himself announced the replacement of the son of Abraham on the altar with a “greater sacrifice” (Q37:107)!

The question is:
Why would Allah do so, unless the need for a blood substitution was necessary?!

Please provide response
Blood sacrifice is needed truly that's why when u call upon the name" JESUS" his blood that was shed on the cross will be used as sacrifice
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 07, 2019
Realbarc:

What if I said You don't exist .
It is all in Nairaland imagination.
No data, no record of you, no image.
How am I sure that you are not a robot?

It is in my Nairaland mindset that you exist.
Yes, that is Logically possible. So, that doesn't still proves that God exist or doesn't.
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by Hameex(m): 11:26am On Sep 07, 2019
Haaa eti gbana olorun grin
OnyeOGA:
just commit suicide religionist,
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by OnyeOGA(m): 11:29am On Sep 07, 2019
Hameex:
Haaa eti gbana olorun grin
them no won die but dem won go heaven.
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by DarlingEmojist(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2019
brexit:
Let them ask for forgiveness or they will live to regret their foolish actions, you dont dare God

Thanks my brother.

When the wrath of the Lord come upon them they will convert it and say THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT HELPING ISSUES

With those kind of dirty words they had commented,they will sooner or later to expecting miracle....

Sinner are dominating Nairaland,am I the only one noticing this?
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by KenModi(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2019
Sellfish:
Two gods fighting....

So as a mere mortal, i have nothing to say

Even the Bible says....

'The battle is of the Lord's' grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by Odomero8(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2019
Na the pastor dem go blame, even Jesus Christ said give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar and give what belongs to God to God
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by JoffreyBeroth(m): 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
So who go now pay for damages

Who else? Church members na.
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by Dedetwo(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
brexit:

It is unfortunate that your handle name does not represent your stream of thought. Which God are you talking about?
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by Dedetwo(m): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Abomination

Yes, it an abomination that the pastor repeatedly preached against the practice of Ekpo Society (Ekpo masquerades and their activities).
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by Samsonari: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
God knows why. But for sure no one will touch his children and go scot free.
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by Ajixegun: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
jidenna21:
Where was Yahweh when it happened?
Have you seen a movie titled IMMORTALS produced by
Mark Canton and Ryan Kavanaugh? If no, I urge you to go and see the movie, from it, you'll get little insight on how supreme beings interfere with affairs of humans.
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by verifiablefacts: 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Fulani herdsmen dey worry o
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by HappyPagan: 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
farem:

True story. Abraham was a mad man who suffered from a mental illness called Yahweh. Allah, Yahweh, very unAfrican gods.
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by Capriconaziz(m): 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
So who go now pay for damages

Amadioha
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by obinna58(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
HappyPagan:
The Gods are coming cool I will never worship man-nailed Gods. tongue
Yes cos the white man who died in Israel for his crimes will make sure his father sends you to eternal burning.
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by Onlyonebuhari: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
Where are the pictures of the masquerades?
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by leofab(f): 12:16am On Sep 08, 2019
HappyPagan:
The Gods are coming cool I will never worship man-nailed Gods. tongue
but you will man alter made god ?
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by HappyPagan: 12:21am On Sep 08, 2019
leofab:
I can see it. I made it. I know what it looks like.

Not some random son of a Jewish vrigin.. who send am message?
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by leofab(f): 1:04am On Sep 08, 2019
Femijohn198:
for sure those masquerade has received a curse,a battle curse upon their children and generation.
fool... your lazy god that supported slavery... it sill first burn itself
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by leofab(f): 1:05am On Sep 08, 2019
mechanics:
For them to attack the House of God, the wrath of God will be visited upon them.
Yahweh is not supreme... Amadioha will strike it dead
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by leofab(f): 1:06am On Sep 08, 2019
kelvinrhs:

He was sitted on his heavenly throne..

The Bible foretell that we would face persecution

God only begotten son also faced persecution.

It's a normal thing
Slave
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by HappyPagan: 8:51am On Sep 08, 2019
leofab:
What?
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
leofab:
Slave
Mistress
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
leofab:

Yawheh is God of all creations including Amadioha.

Yahweh is not Supreme. He's The Most Supreme
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
leofab:
fool... your lazy god that supported slavery... it sill first burn itself

God is not lazy, he's merciful and slow to anger
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by mechanics(m): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
leofab:
hmmmmm, so what are you insinuating? Believe that at your own peril.
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by leofab(f): 3:44am On Sep 10, 2019
You can mastubate with that
kelvinrhs:

God is not lazy, he's merciful and slow to anger
Re: Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel by leofab(f): 3:45am On Sep 10, 2019
kelvinrhs:

Yawheh is God of all creations including Amadioha.

Yahweh is not Supreme. He's The Most Supreme
anything to make you feel cool..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) / SARS Officials Shoot 5-Year-Old Boy Dead In Eleme, Rivers (Graphics Photo/Video) / Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.