Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

“God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve”! See Mugabe’s Homophobic Quotes - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / “God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve”! See Mugabe’s Homophobic Quotes (349 Views)

Mugabe Appoints Minister For “whatsapp And Facebook” In Zimbabwe / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) / President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve”! See Mugabe’s Homophobic Quotes by massmediang: 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
“God Created Adam and Eve, Not Adam and Steve”! See Robert Mugabe’s Homophobic Quotes
Robert Mugabe, who ruled Zimbabwe for nearly four decades since independence from Britain, has died at the age of 95.
Mugabe was noted to express his homophobic position whenever he had the opportunity to do so. In one of such instances, he made a post on his Facebook account, apparently after going through a list of celebrity in South Africa that were proudly gay. Here’s the quote;

“My friends God Created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve, There is a reason why he did that. After seeing some of the people on this list i was really shocked as 2 of these people are my son`s favorite celebs, I`m even worried because number 4 used hang out with my son a lot in Joburg.”
See more;
https://massmediang.com/god-created-adam-and-eve-not-adam-and-steve-see-robert-mugabes-homophobic-quotes/

Re: “God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve”! See Mugabe’s Homophobic Quotes by EASY39(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
A

(1) (Reply)

Flash:iran’s Supreme Leader Orders Direct Military Retaliation On US Interests. / In Pictures: 30 Years Since Nelson Mandela Became A Free Man / Lost Plane Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.