Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,810 members, 7,831,644 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

United States Mourns Mugabe, Zimbabwe's Ex President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / United States Mourns Mugabe, Zimbabwe's Ex President (348 Views)

Mugabe Appoints Minister For “whatsapp And Facebook” In Zimbabwe / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) / President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United States Mourns Mugabe, Zimbabwe's Ex President by 9jaBlogger: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
The United States (U.S.) has reacted to the death of Mr. Robert Gabriel Mugabe, former president of Zimbabwe, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had earlier reported that the former Zimbabwean leader passed on at 95 in Singapore, where he was undergoing treatment.

Incumbent President of Zimbabwe, Emmerson Mnangagwa, confirmed the death of the first post-independent president of the country.

“It is with the utmost sadness that I announce the passing on of Zimbabwe's founding father and former President, Cde Robert Mugabe”, Mnangagwa tweeted on Friday.

Reacting, U.S. Embassy in Zimbabwe, tweeted; “The United States extends its condolences to the Mugabe family and the people of Zimbabwe as they mourn the passing of former President Robert Mugabe. We join the world in reflecting on his legacy in securing Zimbabwe’s independence.”

http://igberetvnews.com/964442/us-reacts-to-mugabes-death/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: United States Mourns Mugabe, Zimbabwe's Ex President by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mugabe!
Re: United States Mourns Mugabe, Zimbabwe's Ex President by thesicilian: 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
In death, everyone is a saint. Even those who persecuted you while you were alive will come out to say how good you were.

1 Like

Re: United States Mourns Mugabe, Zimbabwe's Ex President by Jicqueville: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
May his soul rest in perfect peace

Check my signature for your cheap data
Re: United States Mourns Mugabe, Zimbabwe's Ex President by izzou(m): 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
grin

His only legacy is helping them securing independence. After that he helped ruin their economy back to back to back

I remember reading about how good Zimbabwean Cricket team was. Because of all these White and black wahala, Mugabe ruined it

Adieu Mazi Mugabe grin
Re: United States Mourns Mugabe, Zimbabwe's Ex President by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ubunja are you mourning him too? grin
Re: United States Mourns Mugabe, Zimbabwe's Ex President by ubunja(m): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
MariaLavina:
Ubunja are you mourning him too? grin
why would i do such a thing?
Re: United States Mourns Mugabe, Zimbabwe's Ex President by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
ubunja:
You won't miss him? grin grin your loving president.

I was told most of his quotes he was well known for aren't his, how true is that?
Re: United States Mourns Mugabe, Zimbabwe's Ex President by dermmy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
ubunja:

So you won't mourn the man who liberated your country?
Re: United States Mourns Mugabe, Zimbabwe's Ex President by ubunja(m): 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
dermmy:

So you won't mourn the man who liberated your country?
he should have let it as it was. He ruined our life.

1 Like

Re: United States Mourns Mugabe, Zimbabwe's Ex President by ubunja(m): 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
MariaLavina:
You won't miss him? grin grin your loving president.

I was told most of his quotes he was well known for aren't his, how true is that?
I'm not even in the mood of discussing that demon.
Re: United States Mourns Mugabe, Zimbabwe's Ex President by garetz: 6:43am On Sep 07, 2019
Don't speak evil of the dead

(1) (Reply)

Tanzanian President Praises Official Who Caned Students / Nigeria on collision course with US over boko haram, Insecurity / Coronavirus Work Of God Punishing West: Says Zimbabwe Defence Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.