Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,940 members, 7,841,614 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Joshua Freezed Me Out – Wilder - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joshua Freezed Me Out – Wilder (455 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Fury Knocks Out Wilder. Watch Wilder Bleeding From The Mouth / Joshua Calls Out Wilder, Ready For Unification Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joshua Freezed Me Out – Wilder by Innerkonsult123: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
Deontay Wilder claims he lost respect for Anthony Joshua long before his defeat to Andy Ruiz Jr. The feud of the heavyweight champions relates back to private conversations they had while trying to make a fight with one another in 2017 and 2018. Talks for an undisputed heavyweight title clash between Joshua and Wilder dominated boxing news headlines for over a year, with public words of bitterness being exchanged from promoters and managers in the media. However, it appears as though the fighters’ relationship truly soured behind the scenes. When asked about AJ’s recent comments suggesting he’s been frozen out of the heavyweight picture by his rivals, Wilder told 78SPORTSTV, “I’ll never freeze nobody out. “I’m in the business of blessing people. Just like I tried to before, in the beginning. “Just like we had private conversations, but you went and ran and showed your masters. “I don’t respect you no more, bro. I have no respect. “When we had those private conversations and you went back and showed Eddie what we was talking about, then you lost my respect wholeheartedly.

Source: Punch

Contact InnerKonsult for Professional Services on Tax, Accountancy and CAC Services. O8038460036, www.innerkonsult.com
Re: Joshua Freezed Me Out – Wilder by otipoju(m): 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
And what is wrong with a fighter showing his promoter discussions between him and another fighter....if you were not talking bad about Eddie

(1) (Reply)

DO YOU AGREE?? Gary Neville Predicts Winner Of Chelsea Vs Liverpool / In 2018, La Liga Was Ranked Top League In Europe, Serie A Was Ranked 3rd!!! / Revealed: Why Lionel Messi Could Be Banned From Playing In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.