Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Graphics designer you will always beed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Graphics designer you will always beed (841 Views)

All You Beed To Know About This Drug ( Postinor 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphics designer you will always beed by Oladoyin100(m): 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
My names are olawuwo oladoyin am a graphics designer and a web designer. You can contact on WhatsApp for details of my works
Re: Graphics designer you will always beed by Skelewu: 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
Scammer.

1 Like

Re: Graphics designer you will always beed by Oladoyin100(m): 4:48am On Sep 07, 2019
Skelewu
Re: Graphics designer you will always beed by Skelewu: 6:28am On Sep 07, 2019
Oladoyin100:
it only take a scammer to know a scam, if you know you can't help why can't you ignore instead of painting bad image of me, my prayer is non of your family member will face anything evil in their life thanks

Bro, take your scamming ass outta here.

PS: Using the picture of a lady baring her cleavage on your profile purporting to be you won't help you. Go find work.

3 Likes

Re: Graphics designer you will always beed by 1Sharon(f): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2019
Oladoyin100:
it only take a scammer to know a scam, if you know you can't help why can't you ignore instead of painting bad image of me, my prayer is non of your family member will face anything evil in their life thanks

Scammer oshi

1 Like

Re: Graphics designer you will always beed by Dantedasz(m): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2019
Oladoyin100:
My names are olawuwo oladoyin from ondo state in Nigeria but based in BENIN Edo, my dad is currently admitted to the university of BENIN teaching hospital due to fatal accident he had months ago, am his only daughter and lost my mum when am 12 , now he has to undergo certain surgery to make him OK which will cost about 250 thousand naira, I want you people to please help me with the payments and help me share so people can help, I don’t want my dad to die,

https://www.naijafund.com/campaign/help-save-my-daddy-from-dealth/

You can as well as for my account number in the comment section if the link process is too long.. Nothing is too small

Good day,
You did not post any bank details. Please provide details so that I might drop something for you.
Your daddy will not die.
Re: Graphics designer you will always beed by TheMadame(f): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2019
Strange that you opened this account today.
Can you furnish the forum with doctors reports or medical records of your fathers ailment? People are ready to help but the onus is on you to provide proof that your dad is indeed I'll.

2 Likes

Re: Graphics designer you will always beed by electroTech: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
Dantedasz:

Good day,
You did not post any bank details. Please provide details so that I might drop something for you.
Your daddy will not die.
Before you opt to help, check how he was busted by 1sharon here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5402625/please-nigerians-need-both-money#81996145

1 Like

Re: Graphics designer you will always beed by Gulher: 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: Graphics designer you will always beed by Rocktation(f): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
electroTech:

Before you opt to help, check how he was busted by 1sharon here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5402625/please-nigerians-need-both-money#81996145

Let the OP, provide the bank details. Even I, want to help.
Re: Graphics designer you will always beed by Oladoyin100(m): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
Oops
Re: Graphics designer you will always beed by Oladoyin100(m): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
TheMadame:
Strange that you opened this account today.
Can you furnish the forum with doctors reports or medical records of your fathers ailment? People are ready to help but the onus is on you to provide proof that your dad is indeed I'll.
I can definitely provide it, if needs be.. That is what am even expecting people to ask, thanks so much for kind thought
Re: Graphics designer you will always beed by ChocolateBunny: 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
Oladoyin100:
Its funny how people tag me scammer, I think our society has gone far worst than I think, people who really need help cant get because people thinks every average Nigeria begging for help is a scam, but what if the person really needs the help on the second thought and is afraid that he or she might not get it if he or she does add sugar to it because of our society, we blame America and south Africa and the rest for our own wrong doings, when we ourselves can believe in ourselves, but been as it may seem my father really need the helps am begging for and its my last option in here

For those who are still willing to help this is the account details
3072538408 olawuwo Olawale first bank
Im still putting it to you that you are a scammer. Haba fear God now, You went to take that picture online and you where busted on another thread , you still have the gut to still say you are not a scammer.. I know the country is hard but please don't use this route to deceive unsuspecting Nigerians of their hard earned money

3 Likes

Re: Graphics designer you will always beed by Oladoyin100(m): 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
Oipsss.
Re: Graphics designer you will always beed by ChocolateBunny: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
Oladoyin100:
what if I show you the medical report... What are you driving at, if you are doing, it does not mean others are doing it too...
if I'm scamming people? Lol.. I leave you to God.. cheers
Re: Graphics designer you will always beed by YabaLeftist: 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
Oladoyin100:
Its funny how people tag me scammer, I think our society has gone far worst than I think, people who really need help cant get because people thinks every average Nigeria begging for help is a scam, but what if the person really needs the help on the second thought and is afraid that he or she might not get it if he or she does add sugar to it because of our society, we blame America and south Africa and the rest for our own wrong doings, when we ourselves can believe in ourselves, but been as it may seem my father really need the helps am begging for and its my last option in here

For those who are still willing to help this is the account details
3072538408 olawuwo Olawale first bank

Busted scanmer! Post a picture of you and your papa in the hospital not some picture you stole online.

4 Likes

Re: Graphics designer you will always beed by Gulher: 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
Oladoyin100:
I can definitely provide it, if needs be.. That is what am even expecting people to ask, thanks so much for kind thought
then provide it or stop wasting your time
Re: Graphics designer you will always beed by TheMadame(f): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2019
Oladoyin100:

Good.
Please provide the medical records and doctors reports on the ailment/ailments. Then we can take it from there.
Re: Graphics designer you will always beed by Gboliwe: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
TheMadame:

Good.
Please provide the medical records and doctors reports on the ailment/ailments. Then we can take it from there.

Please mention me when she does
Re: Graphics designer you will always beed by ifyalways(f): 6:40am On Sep 24, 2019
Gboliwe:

Please mention me when she does
She never did undecided
Re: Graphics designer you will always beed by Gboliwe: 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
ifyalways:

She never did undecided

� Na scammer s/he be
Re: Graphics designer you will always beed by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hopeless thief.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Your Cataract / I Received This? Who Else Has ? / There A New Casses In Nigeria About Coronavirus 580 Casses In Nigeria Now And 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.