Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

- Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (800 Views)

Throwback Photo Of ABU Zaria 8 Months Before Its Commissioning In 1962 / The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Solomonrichie(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
Re: by afoxyib(m): 7:48am On Sep 07, 2019
Hmmmmm may God help yu guys
Abeg make Una move this to FP

1 Like

Re: by LordofNaija: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2019
It hurts to note that this long but meaningless epistle was written by a part-5 nursing student, is anyone still doubting why the nursing council withdrew accreditation and the school consequently decided to shut down the department. My heart bleeds. Na this kind nurse dey cause person abscess. Chai tufiakwa, nurse Eliza egbuo mmadu with oyibo

1 Like

Re: by noni14(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2019
I feel ur pain bro
Re: by Solomonrichie(m): 11:47am On Sep 07, 2019
Still on the struggle for the Nursing Department of ABU Zaria.
Re: by Solomonrichie(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2019
LordofNaija:
It hurts to note that this long but meaningless epistle was written by a part-5 nursing student, is anyone still doubting why the nursing council withdrew accreditation and the school consequently decided to shut down the department. My heart bleeds. Na this kind nurse dey cause person abscess. Chai tufiakwa, nurse Eliza egbuo mmadu with oyibo

Noticed his err but still pasted it here to draw the attention of the right authority. I was not trying to mark his English. The struggle is to help our brothers and sisters not to laugh at the challenge bewildering them. THANK YOU.
Re: by Solomonrichie(m): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2019
noni14:
I feel ur pain bro

It's sad to hear them lament on the helpless situation, thanks for your concern @noni14

(1) (Reply)

Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2020 China | Study In China / Online School Website/result Checker (with Scratch Card Or Pin) / 2020 JUPEB Result Is Officially Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.