Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Nairabet CEO Oloye Akin Alabi Loose His Father Chief Alabi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairabet CEO Oloye Akin Alabi Loose His Father Chief Alabi (432 Views)

Okanlomo Ti Gba Oloye Sunday Igboho Loga / Okanlomo Ti Gba Oloye Sunday Igboho Loga / Does Someone Loose His/her BVN When Closing Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairabet CEO Oloye Akin Alabi Loose His Father Chief Alabi by kelvingolden(m): 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
NairaBET CEO Oloye Akin Alabi lost his father early this afternoon been the 6th September 2019. Chief Adediran Alabi his father is said to be the lawmaker representing Egbeda/Ona Area Federal constituency at the National Assembly he died at the age of 85.

Akin Alabi shared his post this afternoon saying “My dad was a character even to his last moments. After scolding his driver for not bringing his cap along, he scolded my sister Funmmyalabi for “Colluding” with the doctors for prescribing medications for him without his consent that it is not done that way in Europe. He forcefully removed his oxygen mask and started singing church hymns. He wanted to escape from the hospital at 2am not knowing my sister had seen him when confronted he said he wanted to move his car that he was blocking someone. He’d had enough of this world I guess we can only thank God for 85 years on planet earth.

http://www.kelvingolden.com/2019/09/nairabet-ceo-oloye-akin-alabi-loose-his.html

1 Share

Re: Nairabet CEO Oloye Akin Alabi Loose His Father Chief Alabi by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
RIP
Re: Nairabet CEO Oloye Akin Alabi Loose His Father Chief Alabi by DWJOBScom(m): 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
RIP Great man
Do rest

(1) (Reply)

Benin Republic As A Smuggling Hub ( First Published April, 2017 ) / Maersk Boss Battles For Life As Domestic Workers Forced Wife To Drink Acid / What Is Your Church / Personal Theme For 2020?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.