Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,696 members, 7,827,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says (53153 Views)

FRSC: We Were Asked To Pull Down Our Pants For Medical Screening, Is It Normal? / The Menace Of "Long Legs" For Job Seekers / I Was Asked To Sign Non Disclosure Agreement For A Job I Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by BlackHummer(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
300k +spreading legs=600k
To get p**sy now na big advantage oo
My dick is my biggest liability and no 1 problem wey I get.
Abeg is it possible to get artificial p**sy

Ever heard of fleshlight? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by derbykol(f): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
jikjimmy:
pls make u no vex,u don eva go Calabar let alone being a student in Unical?
Ask him o

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by joseph1832(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
futuregovernor:
Lies, UNICAL is not a corrupt institution! This one want to trend,have u told us how many legs you have spread before!
is UNICAL not in Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by deltateam: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Ask Bobrisky your mentor.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by mechanics(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
Nawa o, upon her certificates o.

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by banji1(m): 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
Naija is spoilt and rotten. You have to give to get or know someone who know someone. Simple!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by raphy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
laugh want to kill me o.
her leg is butter she spread it on bread..
300k na lie just 500 some girls wide leg for you for Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Awe4luv(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
Givenbiznews01:
>Are you tired of writing IELTS 7/5 band score?
>Are you scared of having a low grade?
> Let us remove the problem as we provide you a very swift assistance.
and also provide you VISA support.

We have qualified and experienced tutors who can help and assist you.
*Other available exams are TOEFL, SAT, GRE, GMAT*

Contact us now
O7O- 645I- 35OI

are they gonna help write the exam?
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by deltateam: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
enemyofprogress:
What is spreading legs?

When two legs are separated from one another.

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by tunjilee003: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
ednut1:
small architect wey mumu. na losses you go dey count wen fulani and pests do you strong thing
thank God you Know say him mumu... which kind bussiness you fit suggest make him start with 3m
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Bennycollins: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
which UNICAL are u talkng about?
futuregovernor:
Lies, UNICAL is not a corrupt institution! This one want to trend,have u told us how many legs you have spread before!

3 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Lugianostar(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
That is the magic some ladies believes in exceling above their fellows
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by enemyofprogress: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
futuregovernor:
to use you do rituals just dey hungry me like shawarma

2 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by enemyofprogress: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
deltateam:

When two legs are separated from one another.
so what happens after the separation and who separates them?
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by IamCharles123: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
futuregovernor:
Unical that someone will gain admission, pay school fees, write exam and struggle like every other student only for the school to tell him he's admission was fake after 4yrs, that na school?
This thing happened to two persons i know.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by micflo28(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
Are u spreading a leg that never closes with so much traffic. Sister do what you are best at doing and go another step up the ladder courtesy your sex orifice that is well sought after.
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by T4kbaba(m): 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Ask Bobrisky where he got his own grin
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by vRendoh(m): 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Go consult Brisky. SheHe go give you details
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Mypeople2(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
grin grin grin my guy , make you turn Bobrisky na ...that guy don blow because he change gender.... O boy I hope the guy dey see he period now

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Princeofasia: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
you have been spreading your smelling legs for abegros that give you indomie and egg. why wont you spread your smelling legs to get a job?
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
joseph1832:
is UNICAL not in Nigeria?
Unical wey like sorting...a particular lecturer in physics dept was collecting 10k for classical mechanics... I remember writing an elective in philosophy dept going to the lecturer to ask for results to be sent we have passed the man was demanding sm funds to further upgrade us...we were two I had C 59 my friend had E... he told if we get money im go upgrade us...we told him we weren't interested... Las Las we got to give d bagger 2k for him to prepare our results sent to our dept... tomoro ina gode shout say north na our problems rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Princeofasia: 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
Unical wey like sorting...a particular lecturer in physics dept was collecting 10k for classical mechanics... I remember writing an elective in philosophy dept going to the lecturer to ask for results to be sent we have passed the man was demanding sm funds to further upgrade us...we were two I had C 59 my friend had E... he told if we get money im go upgrade us...we told him we weren't interested... Las Las we got to give d bagger 2k for him to prepare our results sent to our dept... tomoro ina gode shout say north na our problems rubbish
is it eyo abi na akpan,
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Globalistic(f): 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
This has been happening even before Prof. Solomon Unoh's Vice Chancellorship

2 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
Princeofasia:
is it eyo abi na akpan,
u mean the bloody physics lecturer I no sabi im name ooo
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by litaninja(m): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
Quite easy. Trannys do it all the time.

Firstorderwizard:

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by gly(m): 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Ask bobrisky cheesy grin
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Princeofasia: 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
u mean the bloody physics lecturer I no sabi im name ooo
you no sabi your lecturer name? lol, i wan Bleep am up for you grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
Things red for Nigeria no be small
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Bbbwings: 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
I heard some jobs are up for grab in ministries provided you have at least 600k
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
jikjimmy:
pls make u no vex,u don eva go Calabar let alone being a student in Unical?
So what's your point? There are no olosho in calabar or the men and women are satisfied with them olosho? Which one is ur point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New: Navy Releases Shortlisted Applicants: Check It Out / Question An American Asked About Nigerians Stealing Their Jobs And Reply He Got / See The Letter This Person Wrote To Quit His Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.