Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,730 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Traveling To Germany For A Conference - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Germany For A Conference (444 Views)

A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) / Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / Cost Of Living In Germany For Nigerians:5 Things To Know As A Student In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Germany For A Conference by Newmalik: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hello guys , I got an invitation for a 4 day Conference in Germany and as a first time traveler grin, I'd like you guys to help me out with the following questions :
1.) Visa fee
2.) How long does it take to get the visa? (timeframe)
3.) What are the processes involved ; like do I have to book an appointment, submit my passport, and stuffs...

I'm sure there are people in here that have gone through this process before, so help a friend biko.

P. S Any other relevant/helpful information or advice is highly welcomed!
Re: Traveling To Germany For A Conference by Cjayro24: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
Newmalik:
Hello guys , I got an invitation for a 4 day Conference in Germany and as a first time traveler grin, I'd like you guys to help me out with the following questions :
1.) Visa fee
2.) How long does it take to get the visa? (timeframe)
3.) What are the processes involved ; like do I have to book an appointment, submit my passport, and stuffs...

I'm sure there are people in here that have gone through this process before, so help a friend biko.

P. S Any other relevant/helpful information or advice is highly welcomed!
Re: Traveling To Germany For A Conference by Cjayro24: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hello, please can you share with me on the Conference? I will like to apply too

(1) (Reply)

hi / International Flights To Lagos Divert To Ghana Due To Poor Equipment, Leaving Pa / Yellow Fever Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.