Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos (38707 Views)

Lifeless Body Of A 14-year-old Boy Found Hanging In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Lifeless Body With Marks Of Burns Recovered In Umuahia (photo) / Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by Mophasa(m): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
Family and friends of Mrs Precious Steve are asking for answers following her tragic death in the hands of assailants in Port Harcourt.

The mother of three who also delivers good ordered online was lured by a yet-to-be-identified customer to deliver goods on Saturday but never returned, her family said.

She is the 5th lifeless body of a young lady discovered in Port Harcourt in the last two months and the 6th in the past three months.

Some of the deaths remain unexplained by the police.
A family source said her lifeless body was discovered on Sunday at Odili road roundabout, Abuloma Town in Port Harcourt.

A relative of the deceased, Omoregbe Peters, told our correspondent that her death came to them as a huge shock.

He said that the family reported to the police when she went missing, adding that they were called to identify her body which was dumped at Odili road hours after she went missing.

He did not provide more details but said the family needs privacy at this point of mourning.

He said that the police promised to unravel the mystery behind her death, adding that the family deserves justice and expressed hope that her killers would be brought to book.

Precious who is from Edo State, also studied Mass Communication at the Rivers State University and graduated in 2011.
Omoni Nnamdi, the Public Relations Officer of Rivers State Police Command, did not respond to enquiries sent to his phone for comments on the matter.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/09/lifeless-body-of-mother-of-3-found-in.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by Ibile77(m): 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
Port Harcourt in news always.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by Didijiji: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
Her call log should be a clue to track the killers.

It is becoming too much

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by Bobonowell(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
RIp

1 Like

Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by Teejayphillip(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
Chai! What’s d fate of those lil kids she leaves behind?

Crime rate keeps increasing daily.

Humans have now turned themselves to Animals all in the name of MONEY.

God help us.

May her gentle soul rest in peace.... And to the perpetrators of such evil,heaven will purnish u all

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by Wfabimbola(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
Too Bad
Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by HaryoBamex(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
Port Harcourt and bad news...

I fear that place pass anywhere..

Shebi assuming buhari is alive, he would av done something about that place.

11 Likes

Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by Kendumazy(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
Rest in peace to her.
Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by Powermind: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
There’s a serial killer on the loose

Unfortunately this is Nigeria. No forensic whatsoever

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by itsme01: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
cry
Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by GIDIBANKZ(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wike again.....and he is busy list rubbish
Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by GIDIBANKZ(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
:Dsee cheesy
Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
A
Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by ugolinze123(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by drizslim(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
Everyone stay woke.. This country is survival of the fittest

8 Likes

Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by chudez0147(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
You look your fellow human eyeballs to eyeballs an killed her... this world should just end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by Lugianostar(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
May evil never see us and our families in Jesus name Amen.

RIP

4 Likes

Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by ayyoughurt(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
Am not surprised with this news at all because things lyk ds are very common in Port. it's not something New. that state knw nothing other than to Rob, Kill, Kidnap and bad boys displaying there actions. insecured State.

10 Likes

Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by tunjilee003: 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
Nigerians are no More safe even Home and away
Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by favour32(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
A serial killer is on the prowl.

10 Likes

Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by enemyofprogress: 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
Very useless country.
Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by passyhansome(m): 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
Tacha
Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by philip0906(m): 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
ayyoughurt:
Am not surprised with this news at all because things lyk ds are very common in Port. it's not something New. that state knw nothing other than to Rob, Kill, Kidnap and bad boys displaying there actions. insecured State.
Very useless state... State feels like a jungle

That been said, I think there's a serial killer(s) on the loose in that state

2 Likes

Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by Gartol(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
This naija sef, she created job for herself under this useless canals we call politicians and yet they can't provide ordinary security for her citizens. I don't even know what this people in power are doing

6 Likes

Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by starcostar: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wow....what has Nigeria turned into? People are dying everyday. We need to do something about it.

1 Like

Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by Revolva(m): 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
PH always in d news for bad tings

1 Like

Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by Sultty(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
At this point we need this kind of police. The angelic police squad

7 Likes

Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by Lamasta(m): 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
Tragic
Re: Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos by starbuck(f): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
Good day friends.

Something happened last Sunday that made me begin to question these serial killings of women.

I came back from Service and got a call from a strange number, a female.
She said she saw my number in a Longrich Wine flier and that she will like to buy the wine.

The Entrepreneur in me thanked God that my prayers have started working and business is moving to the permanent site.

We talked about the price, but as we were talking, I was hearing a man's voice from the background, telling her what to ask and co.

She left the Wine she saw on the flier and asked about the Sanitary Pad and Panty Liner and I told her their prices.
She mentioned the hotel she was in and we agreed I will deliver to her at the reception by 5pm.

Few minutes to the time, I called her to let her know I was on my way.
She acknowledged that.

I got to the hotel reception and called her that I was downstairs.

That was when gbege started.

Lady: Come up to Room 207.
Me: Pardon?
Lady: Come up to Room 207.
Me: That wasn't the agreement. You said we will meet at the reception.
Lady: I am not dressed. Just come to the room door and I will come out and give you your money.

From the background,,,,

Male: (muffled sound) What is she saying?
Lady: (muffled sound) She hasn't agreed.

Me: Madam please dress up and come down. I will be waiting at the reception.
Lady: What is there na? I told you I am not dressed. Just use the lift.

Like say i never use lift for my life before, and should be jumping up at such privilege,,,,Kai,,,Ijeomaaaaaa!!!

Me: Well my dear, I am not dressed for coming upstairs. If you cant meet me at the reception, then, I will be on my way going.

(Muffled discussion between Male and Lady)

Hmmmmm

Lady: Is this how you treat your customers,,,bla,bla,bla.. Just come upstairs na.
Me: Do have a nice day, Ma.

Hangs up.

Woooow.

Wasted t.fare,,,but that one no pain me.

On my way home,, I don't know why, but the images of the dead ladies with white handkerchiefs round their necks in hotel rooms, kept flashing through my mind.

What if this is the way these victims were lured?

Just what if?

I gisted my Colleague this story yesterday and before I could say anything about my thoughts on the handkerchief saga, my Colleague said,,,,What if this is how they lure all those girls of white handkerchief to the hotel?

Please ladies, especially Entrepreneurs, lets be careful of where we meet customers to transact business and delivery.

Always insist on open places and avoid going at night.

If anything had happened, nobody would have believed I went there for genuine business...

Most people for say na ashawo business I go do.

As much as we hope on God's protection, let us also, protect ourselves, by applying caution in cases like this.

Ladies please go through . We will not be victim in JESUS name. Amen

COPIED

55 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze / Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows / After Taking N10.7m Ransom, Kidnappers Promised They Won’t Abduct Us In Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.