Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

The North Is Growing Terror And Exporting To The South. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Is Growing Terror And Exporting To The South. (626 Views)

Bandits Are Not Muslims, North Is Undereducated & Underpopulated- Bello El-Rufai / David Hundeyin: Nigeria’s Terror And Insecurity Pipeline (EXPOSÉ) / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North Is Growing Terror And Exporting To The South. by mekaboy(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
The North grew bokoharam and negotiated with them, released the members and created a more powerful bokoharam.

They have now grown bandits and killer herdsmen, Negotiating with them to create a more sophisticated bandit groups.

The problem is that the North will soon become congested with terror groups and it becomes too competitive. These groups have started heading down south to expand their territories and thrive with less competition.

All this happening under buhari's umbrella. I fear for southern Nigeria, because simply can't see the masquerade the North is preparing.

They will soon attack the south so bad, that northern leaders will give the south conditions to stop the terror.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Is Growing Terror And Exporting To The South. by Switruth: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
What a factual write up.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Growing Terror And Exporting To The South. by spinna: 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
ak 47 isnt hard to learn...or get( i guess)Southerners are not senseless killers. If it becomes too much they will push back.. The north will face the consequences of their.wickedness.alone.To me its a divine judgement

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Growing Terror And Exporting To The South. by Destined2lead: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
I'm shocked that a Governor went to meet bandits for discussion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Is Growing Terror And Exporting To The South. by mekaboy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
Destined2lead:
I'm shocked that a Governor went to meet bandits for discussion

When order was given for the police and army to salute bokoharam while they returned Muslim dabchi girls, you were not shocked? You were not surprised that for the first time in history, we saw bokoharam driving through the northern streets as heros?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The North Is Growing Terror And Exporting To The South. by Xavi2019: 7:53am On Sep 11, 2019
mekaboy:
They will soon attack the south so bad, that northern leaders will give the south conditions to stop the terror.

OP, this is actually very deep. I think they've started doing it with RUGA using Miyetti Allah as mouthpiece.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The North Is Growing Terror And Exporting To The South. by Samunique(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2019
spinna:
ak 47 isnt hard to learn...or get( i guess)Southerners are not senseless killers. If it becomes too much they will push back.. The north will face the consequences of their.wickedness.alone.To me its a divine judgement
You have a heart of wisdom most especially with your last statement !!!
Re: The North Is Growing Terror And Exporting To The South. by Blankstare(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2019
The north getz issues mehn...
Re: The North Is Growing Terror And Exporting To The South. by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:18am On Sep 11, 2019
I was deeply shocked when more than 100 illiterate jobless boys from jigawa hopped on a trailer going to Lagos...

When stopped.. Their leaders had the audacity to back them as they sue the Lagos State government for damages...

Hmmm... There is a problem brewing
If you doubt me... Come to the express way opposite Abraham Adesanya Estate in Ajah... Enter there
Re: The North Is Growing Terror And Exporting To The South. by orisa37: 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
The North grew bokoharam and negotiated with them, released the members and created a more powerful bokoharam.

Then they float Macban, Muric etc

They have now grown bandits and killer herdsmen, Negotiating with them to create a more sophisticated bandit groups.

They're even capturing The Children Dead ISIS in Syria and bringing them to Nigeria for upbringing, education and further development.

(1) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Launches Pro-bono Legal Services For Egbeda, Ona Ara Residents / South East Governors Proscribe IPOB / Image At The Police Command, Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.