Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

Interview & Bio Of Klevizzy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Interview & Bio Of Klevizzy (285 Views)

Npower Batch C Stream 2 - What To Do To Get Screened & Verified For Bio-metrics / Npower Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today - How To Capture For Bio-metrics / NASIMS: How To Capture Bio-metric Using Phone Fingerprint Sensor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview & Bio Of Klevizzy by MrblowSongs(m): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
VIRAL9JA Our Weekly Interview With Fast Raising Promising Act .

LEGAL NAME? OVUOKORIE ISREAL AKA KLEVIZZY

Editor; What year Did  You started singing ?

Klevizzy; 2009! But I Wasn’t Serious About It until This Year 2019.

Editor;  Have you ever perform with any music band? And name ?

Klevizzy;     Not Really

Editor; At what age did you become backup vocalist and which artist ?

Klevizzy;     Can’t really remember but very Young

Editor; What is the name of your pet ?    Klevizzy;   Don’t have a pet for now

Editor; Which is your first award and year ?

Klevizzy;  Best Rapper in my Department in school, Auchi Polytechnic 2015

Editor;   Education Background ?    Klevizzy;   Study Building technology in Auchi Polytechnic

Editor; Where Do you see your self in next Five year Klev Izzy ?

Klevizzy; I see myself doing stuffs with big ges in the game, Creating and breaking records and winning different awards

Editor;Are you Dependent or Independent Brand ?

Klevizzy; Independent

Editor;Your current project ?

Klevizzy;  Don’t Do Dat ft Shuun Bebe YOU CAN GET IT HERE

Editor; Tell us about your new management ?

Klevizzy; Well, I’m not signed to any record label for now but im in this crew call “Success Kamp” where we support each others by showcasing our talent to the world, this would have not be easy with out Ovicks Entertainment, ovicks has been of great help since we started this movement, he has been the one managing us both online and offline promotion.

Editor; Your advice to your fans?

Klevizzy;     I know being an underground artist its not easy but you don’t have to give up no matter what you hear or see just get motivated. those at the top today started from crash just put God first in all you do and all your dreams will come through

QUOTED WORDS FROM Klevizzy; 

No special requests just keep; doing your good work and don’t forget to help the underground artist like always.

(1) (Reply)

The First Known Transfusion Of Blood Was Performed As Early As....... / Boost Your Career Today / Apply For GTB Internship Programme 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.