Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

How To Get A Pos Machine For Your Business Or Start Agency Banking In Delta Stat - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get A Pos Machine For Your Business Or Start Agency Banking In Delta Stat (2630 Views)

Which Tribe Dominates Banking In Nigeria? / How To Start Agency Banking Business and Make 6 Figures Monthly Guaranteed!!! / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Pos Machine For Your Business Or Start Agency Banking In Delta Stat by erickeka111: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
If you are in Warri, Ughelli, Asaba, Sapele, Agbor, Kwale and any part of Delta state and you need a POS for business purpose or you know someone else who needs a POS. . I can help you get a POS from MONIEPOINT... With an attractive offer. .. Delivered to you at your location in less than 2weeks.

POS business is very profitable. I mean very profitable. Let me tell you a story about my friend who does POS business.

So this friend of mine opened up a POS cash withdrawal point in a rural community where there's no bank. Before he came to the community, the people always travel long distance to the town just to withdraw but his services eliminated the stress and risk.
His services also saved them money. Today he has 4 different branches and is planning to convert them into a microfinance bank.
The guy is rolling in money but the risk is too much because he's always moving around with huge amounts of physical cash and no security.
He has over 10 girls working for him as cashiers, he just sleeps at home and watch credit alert and debit alerts busting into his phone grin

One of his sales girls stole 100k cash from him and it took him 3 weeks to discover it, that's to tell you he has too much money grin

He would have arrested her if not that I asked him to forgive her, the girl is too beautiful to face that kind of public embarrassment but he finally sacked her

If you want to make good profit just move away from the city and open it in a community that has no banking services, pay policemen that will be patrolling the area with their hilux and you're good to go. I'm telling you from experience.

So like I said in my opening statement, if you want to have your own POS terminal in less than a week contact me on the phone number below

Call or Whatsapp: 0706.49.026.52

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) / Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? / There Are 14 Million Cars On Nigerian Roads - REPORT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.