Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) (38491 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo / Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him / BBNaija: Cindy Receives Car From Flo Rich As A Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by DrNueLpureHoney: 6:21am On Sep 07, 2019
Wow
Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by Preferito(m): 6:25am On Sep 07, 2019
I really love her inspirational songs from excess love to incredible God, Chinedum, Omenkanaya, Oh Jesus and many others she was featured. Congrats to her on her new age and may God continue to bless her with inspirations.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by femi4: 6:30am On Sep 07, 2019
Kentura:
very nice development in a world where secular and ungodly musicians are more celebrated.. This is a good start..
she actually crossed over from secular to Gospel. She was in Nigeria idol season 2

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by daddytime(m): 6:39am On Sep 07, 2019
Well deserved....

Coincidentally, her track "excess love" was just blaring from my headphones while I clicked on this topic.

Congrats ministress...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by Skelewu: 6:41am On Sep 07, 2019
This girl don kii me with her powerful gospel songs. I love her to bits.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by Rumxy(m): 6:43am On Sep 07, 2019
femi4:
she actually crossed over from secular to Gospel. She was in Nigeria idol season 2
femi4:
Are you sure?
Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by femi4: 6:44am On Sep 07, 2019
Rumxy:

Are you sure?

you have internet...use it
Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by Skelewu: 6:45am On Sep 07, 2019
destinyy23:
I was thinking 'Excess love' was da bomb till I heard 'Chinaedum'. You're going places gal.

I thought 'Chinedum' was da bomb till I heard 'Omekannaya'. So soul stirring.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by Rumxy(m): 6:50am On Sep 07, 2019
femi4:
you have internet...use it
She is really talented then. With the kind of angelic voice she has, she made a right choice doing gospel music because Nigerians wouldn't have appreciated her in the secular world. We celebrate trash in the name of hip-hop and afro pop.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by viqSmallz(m): 6:57am On Sep 07, 2019
destinyy23:
I was thinking 'Excess love' was da bomb till I heard 'Chinaedum'. You're going places gal.

Yea. I enjoy omekanaya more. That song has deep meaning to me

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by gobuchinny: 7:00am On Sep 07, 2019
uzohrome:
That's Gods heritage. Congrats to you Chi.

A car? Is God's heritage?
Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by okeynelson: 7:11am On Sep 07, 2019
is she 29 uhmmm....

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by perdollar(m): 7:16am On Sep 07, 2019
her sugar daddy in d lord gave it to her. am suspecting apostle sule
Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 7:17am On Sep 07, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Abegi
Gospel my dick
After sexing diff men
Who r u fooling
Old copart lexus es
Lol
U cant fool God

*Anything i do them go talk abegi leave story dem go talk". You hustle get money na your type go sabi the ritual person do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by IghravweIG(m): 7:30am On Sep 07, 2019
Congrats to her.
Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by Promisechi79(m): 7:35am On Sep 07, 2019
babeosisi:
Did you say 2007 model?
And it's making news?
ya,sure it should especially when all you can do to help her vision is to download it with #10 from the road side and disturb the neighbourhood with it!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 7:42am On Sep 07, 2019
Hypocrite
Kenneth10110:

*Anything i do them go talk abegi leave story dem go talk". You hustle get money na your type go sabi the ritual person do.
Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by ginovera: 7:45am On Sep 07, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Abegi
Gospel my dick
After sexing diff men
Who r u fooling
Old copart lexus es
Lol
U cant fool God

Sure you cannot fool God Almighty the same way you just made a fool of yourself with these trash you spilled on someone you know absolutely nothing about. Get a life man!

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by Cent91: 8:09am On Sep 07, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Abegi
Gospel my dick
After sexing diff men
Who r u fooling
Old copart lexus es
Lol
U cant fool God

You are an upcoming Idiot

4 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:22am On Sep 07, 2019
U see them
Ass lickers
Religious singer my prick
All of them dey use aje
ginovera:

Sure you cannot fool God Almighty the same way you just made a fool of yourself with these trash you spilled on someone you know absolutely nothing about. Get a life man!
Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2019
Congrats to her... At least she stayed true to her gospel roots, unlike some that their wives are involved in CO... Make I no talk.
Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 8:29am On Sep 07, 2019
When someone writes like a semi-illiterate you don't even know where to start!

Is it the grammar, or the unfounded and unproven accusation?

Where does one start?

Hoodbilonia:
Abegi
Gospel my dick
After sexing diff men
Who r u fooling
Old copart lexus es
Lol
U cant fool God

3 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:32am On Sep 07, 2019
Anothet ass licker,go check his account balance now.You will weep.
Abegi carry that your grammar ehn convert am to
Naira abegi
VULCAN:
When someone writes like a semi-illiterate you don't even know where to start!

Is it the grammar, or the unfounded and unproven accusation?

Where does one start?

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2019
Who do yoi think we are all worshipping here in Nigeria.
Oh fuckkk
ginovera:

Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by Jyde89: 8:38am On Sep 07, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Abegi
Gospel my dick
After using aje
So God didnt ser brand new range rove,
Or on bad ass benz brand new.
Na
Old copart lexus es
Lol
E pain me say cosplay no see the VIN
Kai

my brother which1 you get.

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by phantom24: 8:51am On Sep 07, 2019
29th birthday bt she looks 34 years?
Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2019
I love her. congratulations to her. Mercy Chinwo MM1
Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by NaijaTushboy(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
I like the song Bor Ekom more than any of her other songs. She has an excellent voice.
You Be AkwaIbom niqqah abi?

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by naijajobx: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2019
Oh
Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by derbykol(f): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2019
Rumxy:

She is really talented then. With the kind of angelic voice she has, she made a right choice doing gospel music because Nigerians wouldn't have appreciated her in the secular world. We celebrate trash in the name of hip-hop and afro pop.
A collabo with Sinach and Chioma Jesus will be a bang.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by NaijaTushboy(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2019
derbykol:
sinach songs are boring diz days i swear...i no even dey feel any spirit in her song...
Re: Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) by NaijaTushboy(m): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2019
derbykol:
sinach songs this days really lacks spirit..bt she z gud lyrically bt i prefer chinwo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide's Son Playing Piano (Pics/video) / Speed Darlington Body Shames Bobrisky (photo) / Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.