Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

SOLD!!! Prime Plot Of Land For Sale In Ojodu Berger, Lagos. SOLD!!! - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / SOLD!!! Prime Plot Of Land For Sale In Ojodu Berger, Lagos. SOLD!!! (1465 Views)

Wow Amazing Waterfall Terraces In Ojodu Omole Very Flexible +2349030188831 / Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) / BERRY COURT OMOLE PHASE 2, OJODU BERGER LAGOS! BUY NOW AND BUILD! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: SOLD!!! Prime Plot Of Land For Sale In Ojodu Berger, Lagos. SOLD!!! by OLESCO(f): 10:45am On Jan 11, 2021
MrMcJay:
Sale

Good morning, sorry don't really know how to DM hope I got it right replying here.

I was able to meet with the pregnant woman with the help of the rice seller yesterday.

This is the seller's number
The husband's number

Here are my findings;

She invested in
1unit of garri 25k @ 20%
2units of catfish 50k @25%

Her first investment matured last saturday and the second will mature 13th of next month. I asked for her due date for delivery she said 24th of next month. Asked if she have gotten any help so far, she said someone promised the lend her 20k next week.

I then told her someone requested to reach her. She pleaded that her husband should not know. I write down my contact for her and gave Tfare.
Re: SOLD!!! Prime Plot Of Land For Sale In Ojodu Berger, Lagos. SOLD!!! by MrMcJay(m): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
OLESCO:

Good morning, sorry don't really know how to DM hope I got it right replying here.

I was able to meet with the pregnant woman with the help of the rice seller yesterday.

This is the seller's number 0807
The husband's number 0907

Here are my findings;

She invested in
1unit of garri 25k @ 20%
2units of catfish 50k @25%

Her first investment matured last saturday and the second will mature 13th of next month. I asked for her due date for delivery she said 24th of next month. Asked if she have gotten any help so far, she said someone promised the lend her 20k next week.

I then told her someone requested to reach her. She pleaded that her husband should not know. I write down my contact for her and gave Tfare.

Thanks so very much for this. God bless you richly.

For privacy reasons, don't drop your contact
You can send me an SMS or WhatsApp , will call you back immediately. I'll discuss it further with you there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lekki Precious Garden Ibeju Lekki Promo! Promo!!!! / For Sale: An uncompleted 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each At Arulogun, Ibadan / Where To Settle - Ibadan Vs Abuja? Analyse Or Give Your Opinion Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.