Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,078 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Pls I Need 2million Loan Urgently - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls I Need 2million Loan Urgently (566 Views)

Loan Urgently Needed!!! / What Can Be The Fastest Way To Get £5000 Loan Urgently? / Pls I Need Pastor Gbile Akanni Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need 2million Loan Urgently by Ositageorge: 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
Is there anybody who can lend me 2million naira urgently? To eneble me execute a contract. Or show me were to get this money and I will give u 50k cash for helping me get a place to take loan. Call me pls on 08148130030. Pls even if it means to go to a shrine am ready.
Re: Pls I Need 2million Loan Urgently by tyup(m): 12:22am On Sep 07, 2019
Ositageorge:
Is there anybody who can lend me 2million naira urgently? To eneble me execute a contract. Or show me were to get this money and I will give u 50k cash for helping me get a place to take loan. Call me pls on 08148130030. Pls even if it means to go to a shrine am ready.

Lol grin
Re: Pls I Need 2million Loan Urgently by phlame(m): 12:31am On Sep 07, 2019
Ositageorge:

Fraudsters don hold this one for work... grin grin grin
Re: Pls I Need 2million Loan Urgently by pitarz1: 4:59am On Sep 08, 2019
Ositageorge:

Hey bro, have you tried Moneymallng before? Because i had an issue about 3 months ago, i visited the site and i believe after i filled the form, it wasn't more than a day or so, i got a call from a financial institution and i got my loan. Just incase you want to try it too, check moneymallng out.
Re: Pls I Need 2million Loan Urgently by rateecatlet: 1:19am On Jan 07, 2020
Hello,

Send an executive summary of the loan you need. Immediate Loan is specialized in providing loans from the range
of{$1000 to $90,000,000.00} at 3.0% interest rate Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our priority,
IMMEDIATE LOANS COMPANY is a legitimate and well known British approved loan lending company based in London, England. We offer loans to individuals as well as organizations who have intentions of renovating houses and institutions, debt consolidation, re-financing and also establishment of business outfits. We give out our Loan in USD($).

*Are you financially Squeezed?
*Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts
*Do you seek finance to set up your own business?
*Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes?
*Do you seek loans to carry out large projects
*Do you seek funding for various other processes?

We offer the following types of loans:

*Commercial Loans.
*Personal Loans.
*Business Loans.
*Investments Loans.
*Development Loans.
*Acquisition Loans .
*Construction loans.
*Business Loans And many More:

If you are interested in getting a loan form our company kindly get back to us with this email address <rateecatletloanfirm01@gmail.com >

Sincerely yours

Agent Broker
Re: Pls I Need 2million Loan Urgently by rateecatlet: 1:20am On Jan 07, 2020
This is the great illuminati society We are here in reference to help you achieve whatever you seek for in life being it financial favour Good living Investment a fruitful life spiritual powers marriage and large amount of resources in your business environment whatever means possible you seek in life Hit us up on via WhatsApp+1209-435-8287 or Email:illuminati_666@disciples.com and have an experience you have never reached for before so contact us and be flourished with an experience of Good turn around all over the world
Re: Pls I Need 2million Loan Urgently by jommy01(f): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Decay Of Brother R Kelly / Man Brings His Village To A Standstill With His New Tesla Model X / Agribusiness : Mobile Cassava Processing Plant: A Remedy To Cassava Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.