Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Quick Thread - All The Paypal Secrets - To Be Updated Dailly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Quick Thread - All The Paypal Secrets - To Be Updated Dailly (728 Views)

6 Months After, Payday Is Gradually Becoming The Paypal For Africans / Favour Ori 'Payday' Secures $1m To Build The Paypal For Africa / The Paypal Funds Exchanger You Can Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Thread - All The Paypal Secrets - To Be Updated Dailly by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
If you wont be reading the long Epistle on this thread.

DM on whatsapp

I can do three things for you

- Give/Sell you a paypal to help you receive your funds to.
- Teach you how to set up a paypal and teach you how to withdraw directly to your Nigerian bank in 30mins. This is not the usual Africard method.
I have detailed video proof of this.
- Lastly Help you set up new paypal and teach you how to manage it to avoid restrictions.(I can also tip you on popular reasons and how to stay off paypal troubles.

I have have operated more than 15 PayPal personally and I have learnt all the tricks it is to learn.
Infact Na to start selling video or ebook remain but I prefer to directly help / train people personally, you'll be glad learned from me.

1 Like

Re: Quick Thread - All The Paypal Secrets - To Be Updated Dailly by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
Typing updates
Re: Quick Thread - All The Paypal Secrets - To Be Updated Dailly by Jephz(m): 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
i perch here

1 Like

Re: Quick Thread - All The Paypal Secrets - To Be Updated Dailly by Mykel51(m): 12:19am On Sep 07, 2019
webshopNG:
If you wont be reading the long Epistle on this thread.

DM on whatsapp

I can do three things for you

- Give/Sell you a paypal to help you receive your funds to.
- Teach you how to set up a paypal and teach you how to withdraw directly to your Nigerian bank in 30mins. This is not the usual Africard method.
I have detailed video proof of this.
- Lastly Help you set up new paypal and teach you how to manage it to avoid restrictions.(I can also tip you on popular reasons and how to stay off paypal troubles.

I have have operated more than 15 PayPal personally and I have learnt all the tricks it is to learn.
Infact Na to start selling video or ebook remain but I prefer to directly help / train people personally, you'll be glad learned from me.

When you withdraw PayPal to bank, at what rate does the bank buy the dollar from you ?

1 Like

Re: Quick Thread - All The Paypal Secrets - To Be Updated Dailly by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 07, 2019
Mykel51:

When you withdraw PayPal to bank, at what rate does the bank buy the dollar from you ?

Its UK Paypal pounds and the GBP to #425 rate sent to my Nigerian bank...Google official rate is #445

DM via whatsapp
Re: Quick Thread - All The Paypal Secrets - To Be Updated Dailly by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 07, 2019
Jephz:
i perch here
Use mosquito nets o...more updates soon
Re: Quick Thread - All The Paypal Secrets - To Be Updated Dailly by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 07, 2019
Na my yard be this.

1 Like

Re: Quick Thread - All The Paypal Secrets - To Be Updated Dailly by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 07, 2019
Opening PayPal Accounts

Wait! Before you open yet another PayPal account, quickly make an account of all the the ones you have opened in the past in your name. Think of the ones that were limited most especially because it's going to affect the chances of restoring your next PayPal account if it eventually gets restricted.

Restriction is a challenge you will keep facing as long as you are here in Nigeria operating a PayPal account. But thankfully , some bosses have figured out a way to manage paypal carefully from Nigeria until something goes wrong . You can never be too careful with PayPal, the case is like you driving a car on a busy road, you might be so good in driving but what about your fellow road users.

By that I illustration I meant the other transactions coming into your PayPal accounts, selling to exchangers, sending cash to friends and receiving most especially most of the times puts your account into risks if the other party is not trusted, one day you'll be rushing to sell your PayPal and that famous scammer Ezra vandi will show up at your gate acting completely normal until he steals your money. Some other useless idiots will open unnecessary disputes and get your account limited. Some untrusted PayPal account holders will send huge sum into your account and that's it, paypal wants to be your girlfriend all of a sudden, you get that silly email , can we know more about you , they will ask for Id and some other documents which you should have gotten ready in the first place.

So before opening a PayPal account consider the following.

- The country (does it allow card or bank withdrawal)

- The country again (avoid USA or any other country that will eventually ask for SSN ,except you have been a residence or you currently leave there with valid SSN)

- Verification (easy of phone no verification, real credit card verification, bank verification, VPS availability, receiving limits)

- Documents availability ( This part is easy even if you use fake names, it only costs $30per documents)

- Source of funds (Ensure your getting paid only from companies)

- Withdrawal (Ensure you can withdraw either straight to cards, Africard,zenith or wakanow travel Card or withdrawal straight into your bank account busing my method)

DM via whatsapp for account opening services.

The Tory long no be today
Re: Quick Thread - All The Paypal Secrets - To Be Updated Dailly by Tifesingz: 8:36am On Sep 07, 2019
I'm in your WhatsApp bro
webshopNG:
Opening PayPal Accounts

Wait! Before you open yet another PayPal account, quickly make an account of all the the ones you have opened in the past in your name. Think of the ones that were limited most especially because it's going to affect the chances of restoring your next PayPal account if it eventually gets restricted.

Restriction is a challenge you will keep facing as long as you are here in Nigeria operating a PayPal account. But thankfully , some bosses have figured out a way to manage paypal carefully from Nigeria until something goes wrong . You can never be too careful with PayPal, the case is like you driving a car on a busy road, you might be so good in driving but what about your fellow road users.

By that I illustration I meant the other transactions coming into your PayPal accounts, selling to exchangers, sending cash to friends and receiving most especially most of the times puts your account into risks if the other party is not trusted, one day you'll be rushing to sell your PayPal and that famous scammer Ezra vandi will show up at your gate acting completely normal until he steals your money. Some other useless idiots will open unnecessary disputes and get your account limited. Some untrusted PayPal account holders will send huge sum into your account and that's it, paypal wants to be your girlfriend all of a sudden, you get that silly email , can we know more about you , they will ask for Id and some other documents which you should have gotten ready in the first place.

So before opening a PayPal account consider the following.

- The country (does it allow card or bank withdrawal)

- The country again (avoid USA or any other country that will eventually ask for SSN ,except you have been a residence or you currently leave there with valid SSN)

- Verification (easy of phone no verification, real credit card verification, bank verification, VPS availability, receiving limits)

- Documents availability ( This part is easy even if you use fake names, it only costs $30per documents)

- Source of funds (Ensure your getting paid only from companies)

- Withdrawal (Ensure you can withdraw either straight to cards, Africard,zenith or wakanow travel Card or withdrawal straight into your bank account busing my method)

DM via whatsapp for account opening services.

The Tory long no be today

Re: Quick Thread - All The Paypal Secrets - To Be Updated Dailly by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 07, 2019
Tifesingz:
I'm in your WhatsApp bro

Aiit bro

1 Like

Re: Quick Thread - All The Paypal Secrets - To Be Updated Dailly by Tifesingz: 7:56am On Sep 09, 2019
Thank you so much bro! Eyin exchangers (rippers in disguise) una papa!!!
Re: Quick Thread - All The Paypal Secrets - To Be Updated Dailly by OnWebTech: 7:57am On Sep 09, 2019
Tifesingz:
Thank you so much bro! Eyin exchangers (rippers in disguise) una papa!!!
lol respect your elders bro.

1 Like

Re: Quick Thread - All The Paypal Secrets - To Be Updated Dailly by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 09, 2019
Re: Quick Thread - All The Paypal Secrets - To Be Updated Dailly by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 09, 2019
wink
Re: Quick Thread - All The Paypal Secrets - To Be Updated Dailly by feminineA: 12:44am On Sep 22, 2019
webshopNG:

Its UK Paypal pounds and the GBP to #425 rate sent to my Nigerian bank...Google official rate is #445

DM via whatsapp
Do you have some PayPal UK £ funds for sale?
Re: Quick Thread - All The Paypal Secrets - To Be Updated Dailly by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 22, 2019
feminineA:

Do you have some PayPal UK £ funds for sale?
no SA dollars, at the moment
Re: Quick Thread - All The Paypal Secrets - To Be Updated Dailly by noblemikky(m): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
You can bring ur PayPal funds @ high rate, 08099020123

(1) (Reply)

I Need 10 Article Writers / Join Facebooks Advertising Mastery Class For N2000 ONLY (whatsapp Class) / Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.