Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara (29390 Views)

Abdulrazaq, Saraki’s Supporters Clash At Eid Ground / Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport / Gwanara Youths Prevent Saraki's Supporters From Entering Their Village. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara by Enwhen(m): 7:14am On Sep 07, 2019
RichDad1:
You can only fight Tinubu at your own peril.

2023 will change your mindset...

Baba Tinubu can only decide in some state mostly in the south west, not in the north, SouthSouth , southeast is out of ban...
Re: Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara by Omoboricash(m): 7:30am On Sep 07, 2019
Osobi32:
. Don't be in a rush ok, saraki is not an ordinary politician..... The man is a thinker and master planer. He may have lost in the last election but he is coming back. Four years is enough time for him to restrategise
I disagree with you. Saraki has never won any election in Kwara without federal backing. Check all his political contest history. He was boosting after 2015 election that without him APC wouldn't have won presidency. How come with his power and strategies he could not win his senatorial seat in 2019 general election.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara by kutashi: 7:33am On Sep 07, 2019
Joevics:

You will be surprised. He has all the time now to strategize his way back now.
Thats why they made his sister a minister to keep him in check.

The governor better start working cos his performance will obviously be compared to that of Makinde.
Just come to Kwara and feel the vibe. Even, if the present governor misbehave, it won't be saraki (dealer) again, never InshaAllah!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara by Omoboricash(m): 7:35am On Sep 07, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

What humiliation

Someone who has been in government like forever

What happened in Nigeria in 2019 was not an election but rigging of the highest form and an open rape of our democracy which he Saraki also spearheaded!!!

They were thinking about themselves and Nigerians hence the inability to perform their job properly as it should be!!!

It will take him a while to forgive himself for not supporting Good Luck Jonathan's administration

If only he could turn back the hands of time!!!
I can understand ur pains, you're still suffering from GEJ defeat. Since 2019 election was rigged, why saraki failed to rig himself the senatorial seat of Kara central. Was GEJ also contested 2019 election.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara by Osobi32(m): 7:39am On Sep 07, 2019
Omoboricash:

I disagree with you. Saraki has never won any election in Kwara without federal backing. Check all his political contest history. He was boosting after 2015 election that without him APC wouldn't have won presidency. How come with his power and strategies he could not win his senatorial seat in 2019 general election.
. Let's keep our fingers crossed and watch.
Re: Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara by omonla10(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2019
Joevics:

The governor better start working cos his performance will obviously be compared to that of Makinde.
I know there will come a time where governors won't have any other option than to give good governance. People will start comparing their gorvenors to the likes of Seyi makinde.
Re: Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara by RichDad1(m): 7:49am On Sep 07, 2019
Enwhen:

2023 will change your mindset...

Baba Tinubu can only decide in some state mostly in the south west, not in the north, SouthSouth , southeast is out of ban...
Y’all said more than this since 2014.
All those that stood against him are either in political comatose or back at his feet.
Some of his political casualties like Obanikoro, Ogunlewe, Salvador, Saraki, Oyegun, Amosun and soon Dino

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara by Richkid97(m): 8:15am On Sep 07, 2019
Joevics:

Kwara state Governor is far better than Makinde... forget about all the propaganda you see on Twitter
Re: Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara by henryhemon(m): 8:17am On Sep 07, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

His people hate him. Only igbos love him. Tell me how he will rise to power again without the support of the masses.

Are you his people??
Re: Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara by henryhemon(m): 8:21am On Sep 07, 2019
Mosesm:

Keep dreaming. As if those that ousted him stopped thinking and strategizing. An average performance by the new governor will be enough considering Sarakis years of looting.

Secondly, when Offa robbery case resumes it will be semi-card, and when EFCC decided to remember him it will be last card, check.

Offa robbery?? Your stupidity is the grandest,if you believe Saraki has a hand in it. I'm not saying he can't do no wrong but definitely not offa robbery, those are propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara by henryhemon(m): 8:25am On Sep 07, 2019
Richkid97:

Kwara state Governor is far better than Makinde... forget about all the propaganda you see on Twitter

Which propaganda Get out of here if you dont6know what to say. Better in what way?? Makinde is the reality. He is the benchmark.
Re: Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara by Richkid97(m): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2019
henryhemon:

Which propaganda Get out of here if you dont6know what to say. Better in what way?? Makinde is the reality. He is the benchmark.

Okay next
Re: Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara by Joevics(m): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2019
kutashi:

Just come to Kwara and feel the vibe. Even, if the present governor misbehave, it won't be saraki (dealer) again, never InshaAllah!
That shows you don't understand Nigerians. It only takes one event to change peoples perception about a politician. Just one.

And its easier to play opposition than to be in government. Lie Mohammed had learnt that.
Re: Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara by Joevics(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2019
Richkid97:

I knew APC was filled with mediocres the moment APC publicity secretary in Lagos scored Sanwolu 90% for patching roads and clearing refuses.

It says much about his performance.

Moreover I'm have a place in Otta. Another APC state. The only time we felt government presence was during the election when they were shouting APC/ ODM or whatever with mega phones. I haven't seen a single tractor in my 2 years here.

Tell me what your governor has done.
Re: Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara by adeswagsdmj(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2019
Joevics:

The same Kwarans state governor that had not bothered with the payment of Lautech salaries?

It says much about his performance. Moreover I'm have a place in Otta. The only time we felt government presence was during the election when they were shouting APC/ ODM or whatever with mega phones. I haven't seen a single tractor in my 2 years here.

I knew APC was filled with mediocres the moment APC publicity secretary in Lagos scored Sanwolu 90% for patching roads and clearing refuses.

This one is obviously not from South west or even Middle belt.

Saying Kwara has not paid Lautech ��,and this are the same people that would be hailing Saraki and cursing Tinubu,giving themselves false hope,Brother talk about your State,cus it is very obvious you are not from Southwest or even live here talk more of NC

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara by senatordave1(m): 9:34am On Sep 07, 2019
Joevics:

The same Kwarans state governor that had not bothered with the payment of Lautech salaries?

It says much about his performance. Moreover I'm have a place in Otta. The only time we felt government presence was during the election when they were shouting APC/ ODM or whatever with mega phones. I haven't seen a single tractor in my 2 years here.

Nwanne,saraki will never come back
Re: Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara by Richkid97(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2019
Joevics:

What are you saying now

Is it Kwara Government that’s paying Lautech staff salary ?
Re: Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara by Peacecore: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2019
Saraki has gone forever make una no dey disturb us here abegi

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara by Joevics(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2019
Richkid97:

What are you saying now

Is it Kwara Government that’s paying Lautech staff salary ?
My bad...
Re: Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara by Joevics(m): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2019
adeswagsdmj:

This one is obviously not from South west or even Middle belt.

Saying Kwara has not paid Lautech ��,and this are the same people that would be hailing Saraki and cursing Tinubu,giving themselves false hope,Brother talk about your State,cus it is very obvious you are not from Southwest or even live here talk more of NC
I'm not from south West. I would been damned if I was. While that was a mistake. I grade all APC governors on the same percentile.
Re: Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara by tutudesz: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2019
Jumlek2411:
Saraki dynasty in Kwara politics have crashed, it can't even resurrect anymore. It's gone for good.
Abeg leave that story O! His Saraki sister not a Minister?
Re: Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara by Enwhen(m): 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
RichDad1:

Y’all said more than this in a since 2014.
All those that stood against him are either in political comatose or back at his feet.
Some of his political casualties like Obanikoro, Ogunlewe, Salvador, Saraki, Oyegun, Amosun and soon Dino

Whether Baba Buhari or Baba Tinubu, or any of those old politicians Me and u stand to gain nothing from them , but , I am only telling u the facts. 2014 , Baba Tinubu didn't contest any election, so I don't know what u r trying to insinuate. The president is most cherish position, don't think any body will want to hand over to a person he can't have control of , even most states , u will see a outgoing Gov. trying to impose their candidate. Baba Buhari is not that kind of person that will want to do that base on his antecedents, but I'm pretty sure the the cabals will NEVER want BAT2023, because it clear they can't dictate to him as president , let this stick to ur brain. BAT has gain ground in most state in the southwest and Kwara state. But not in the north, southeast and southsouth...The most popular person in the north is Baba Buhari and that's one of the reason his victory came , so don't expect such votes for any other person from the north maybe like Kwankwoso, Kingigbe, Tambuwa, Wammako, Lamido, El-Rufai, Sanusi, Atiku...so Baba Tinubu cannot get the popularity of Baba Buhari in the north. BAT can defeat a northern candidate if the south, which I don't see happening because of party differences... I have just said the real truth, as a southsoutherner I can only say I have benefited from only two people from govt , they

Baba Olusola Saraki...( In Kwara, He gave us books, bags, and free education)

Baba Tinubu....( He gave us free education and pay for my WAEC and NECO)

Those are the only two things I gotten from govt. And presently I stand to gain nothing from whoever that happens to be the president, they r all selfish but

THE TRUTH IS BITTER...2023 teach us more
Re: Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara by oyatz(m): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
Saraki should contest for the PDP ticket in 2023, he stands a good chance to win in 2023.

a
Osobi32:
. Don't be in a rush ok, saraki is not an ordinary politician..... The man is a thinker and master planer. He may have lost in the last election but he is coming back. Four years is enough time for him to restrategise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Blasts ElRufai Over Memo To Buhari: You're A Coldblooded Backstabber / Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School / Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.