Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

‘bobrisky Should Have Called My Bosses When I Shutdown His Birthday Party’ – NCA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘bobrisky Should Have Called My Bosses When I Shutdown His Birthday Party’ – NCA (635 Views)

Bobrisky Should Leave Nigeria, If He Continues With His Lifestyle -NCAC Director / Bobrisky should have called my bosses when I shutdown his party - NCAC’s DG / Lilian Afegbai: "People Who Called My Breasts Mosquito Bite Are In My DM" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘bobrisky Should Have Called My Bosses When I Shutdown His Birthday Party’ – NCA by Futurephilip(m): 12:50am On Sep 07, 2019
The Director-General of the National Council for Arts and Culture, Otunba Olusegun Runsewe has confirmed that he gave the order for Bobrisky’s birthday to be shut down by the police last weekend
In an interview with NTA’s The Platform which centered on the Culture and Challenge of National Development, the NCAC boss mocked bobriksy why he didn’t call his (Runsewe) bosses he (Bobrisky) claimed he rolls with to intervene when his birthday was shut down.

Read more details below using the link:
https://myinkpower.com.ng/2019/09/06/bobrisky-should-have-called-my-bosses-when-i-shutdown-his-birthday-party-ncacs-dg-video/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: ‘bobrisky Should Have Called My Bosses When I Shutdown His Birthday Party’ – NCA by Ishilove: 12:58am On Sep 07, 2019
La click la bend
Re: ‘bobrisky Should Have Called My Bosses When I Shutdown His Birthday Party’ – NCA by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:20am On Sep 07, 2019
Runsewe 1 - Bobrisky 0
Re: ‘bobrisky Should Have Called My Bosses When I Shutdown His Birthday Party’ – NCA by hisgrace090: 3:17am On Sep 07, 2019
Meaning your move is to mock, not too good.
Re: ‘bobrisky Should Have Called My Bosses When I Shutdown His Birthday Party’ – NCA by Passionate888: 5:02am On Sep 07, 2019
Two afonjas fighting.... Na dem dem
Re: ‘bobrisky Should Have Called My Bosses When I Shutdown His Birthday Party’ – NCA by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:11am On Sep 07, 2019
I really don't know why this crazy ass bobrisky evades d full weight of d law everytime, does he av powerful politicians as clients?....just wondering.
Re: ‘bobrisky Should Have Called My Bosses When I Shutdown His Birthday Party’ – NCA by Futurephilip(m): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2019
Haba

(1) (Reply)

Otedola Sounds Warning To Mr. Eazi Over His Daughter / , / Wizkid Drops New Song Hours Davido Announced Engagement To Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.