Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

How Many Muslims And Christians Know These Facts? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Muslims And Christians Know These Facts? (413 Views)

Even As A Bible Reader, You Don't Know These Facts / The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / Are Muslims And Christians Serving The Same God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Muslims And Christians Know These Facts? by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2019
How many Muslims and Christians know these facts?
THE BIBLE IN ARABIC,
. . IS THE CONTENT DIFFERENT?
There are more Christians in Palestine than Israel. Their vernacular is Arabic.
There are more Israelis who are Muslims than those who are Christians. And they also study in Arabic inside
Israel.
The population of Palestine is 12 million. 7 percent [approximately 840,000 of them] are Christians.
In contrast, Israel population is 8.5million. Only 2 percent of Israelis, [approximately 171,000] are
Christians while 17.5 percent of Israelis, [approximately 1.5m], are Muslims.
Now let me further break it down. Most of the 840,000 Palestinian Christians speak Arabic as their
vernacular. Most don't speak or understand English.
Their Holy Bible is written in Arabic language.
In the Arabic Bible, God is called Allah. That is how God is called in Arabic language. Same way the
Yoruba Bible calls God "Oloun."
If they want to say "God is great", they also say "Allah Akbar."
If they want to say "Glory to God" they say "Alhamdulilahi."
Their preachers preach to them every Sunday in their churches in their vernacular, which is Arabic. Just like
the Catholic Pope preaches in Latin. Sunday services in many parts of Egypt too are conducted in Arabic
because that is their native language.
Don't let the fear mongers continue to spread fear and sow discord among us.
Those saddled with the task of uniting us have become instruments of division.
Arabic is not Islam and Islam is not Arabic. One is a language, the other is a religion.
Arabic is a language like English, like French, like German, like Spanish, like Hindi, like Yoruba, Hausa and
Ibo. It is not a religion.
So if you like another man's English language and claim to hate another man's Arabic language because most
Muslims speak Arabic, my friend, you are simply a slave of accidental civilization.
So I am wondering why all these topsy-turvy?
Why all the hullabaloo?
Why the hoopla?
Why the noise and the evil intent to use other people's languages to play politics in our country?
Are we not tired of dividing ourselves for wetin no concern us?
I am sure the owners of these languages will just be laughing at us in their hearts.
+COPIED.
Re: How Many Muslims And Christians Know These Facts? by OpenYourEyes1: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
Muslims in Isreal are considered "Arab citizens of Isreal" according to Wikipedia. Hope your intention is not to make people think that Isreal prefer Muslims to Christians.. so Christians will turn against Isreal. True Christians know the implication of turning against Isreal (despite the war crimes & injustices from both sides). The implication is a Curse from GOD. Who want to dare GOD when he didn't give a go ahead?
We can only preach peace and justice to all

✴ Don't Scheme anymore!
The human mind without GOD ALMIGHTY is filthy and evil. Repent and allow GOD to guide you rather than guiding yourself. We humans will continue to scheme and plan evil if we don't allow the One True GOD to guide and restrain us. Be fair to everyone and not just people from your group, clan, religion, country etc.
Re: How Many Muslims And Christians Know These Facts? by sulasa07(m): 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
Well,I do know and Ive seen videos of Israelis especially Jews sending all Immigrants and black people to their respective countries and throwing some in jail.They said they prefer to be called racists coz they don't want other people in their country bcoz it will not be a Jewish state anymore.The most racist country in the world are:
1:Israel(They specially hate black people with pride)
2:USA
One is a pig while the other is a snake.Pigs show their true colours of filth,while snakes are very cunning.
I know some idiots will come to defend the Ziopigs but go to YouTube and search for the videos b4 you defend Israeli jews

1 Like

Re: How Many Muslims And Christians Know These Facts? by OpenYourEyes1: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
sulasa07:
Well,I do know and Ive seen videos of Israelis especially Jews sending all Immigrants and black people to their respective countries and throwing some in jail.They said they prefer to be called racists coz they don't want other people in their country bcoz it will not be a Jewish state anymore.The most racist country in the world are:
1:Israel(They specially hate black people with pride)
2:USA
One is a pig while the other is a snake.Pigs show their true colours of filth,while snakes are very cunning.
I know some idiots will come to defend the Ziopigs but go to YouTube and search for the videos b4 you defend Israeli jews

How did you treat your neighbors at home? Where did the very shameful words like "Ghana must go" come from? Human hypocricy is absolutely evil and shameful

2 Likes

Re: How Many Muslims And Christians Know These Facts? by OpenYourEyes1: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

How did you treat your neighbors at home? Where did the very shameful words like "Ghana must go" come from? Human hypocricy is absolutely evil and shameful

And people are never ashamed to use those words to this day. Is that shameful?

1 Like

Re: How Many Muslims And Christians Know These Facts? by MrPresident1: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
Dodge your ear asteroid is coming
Re: How Many Muslims And Christians Know These Facts? by sulasa07(m): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

I don't even know where and when that happened.Are you now trying to justify that for Israelis action.Israelis call their land God's land and they are afraid of black people.At least,we all know Nigerians would not claim Nigeria is God's land cheesy grin.Yeye person.
Come and defend Ur Masters.They don't care about you,truth is they don't believe Jesus even existed.

(1) (Reply)

Borno Christians, The World Most Persecuted. / Islamic Ruling On Bestiality / Spiritual Cobwebs :A Myth Or Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.