Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs (30457 Views)

Gani Adams To Femi Adesina: Tell Buhari Nigerians Are Hungry / It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams / Gani Adams On Killer Herdsmen: 'Time To Check This Madness Is Now' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by oneconnerguy: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2019
idiot.... the ghanian footballer shot in both legs oppresses the south africans too
Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by safarigirl(f): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2019
You don't tell people how to spend their money, so that the indigenes will feel better about themselves

In Nigeria, a bunch of illiterate Lebanese and semi-literate Chinese parade the country, popping bottles at the best club and attending elite events, and poor Nigerians have not castrated them, so, why can't Nigerians living well in other places "oppress" their hosts?

What is this foolishness this old man is promoting?

7 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:58am On Sep 09, 2019
There has been a pressure on me to issue a statement on this matter and I can confirm that as at this moment, no life has been lost. 
Noted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by AgentNairaland(f): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2019
Gani, Omo Ale Odua Ni E
Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by Sannisege: 9:00am On Sep 09, 2019
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Chief Are Gani Adams gave a concise, matter of fact, logical, conciliatory and healing words in just one speech. Meanwhile the Federal Government of Zoo has given over 50 statements and still struggling to find a soothing consolation that all sides can relate to. God punish the zoo!

Arre, thank you jare and God bless you.
I wanted to like your post, but you messed up in the second part.
Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by solmusdesigns: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2019
undecided

What i know is that SouthAfricans most have seen enough for all of them to come out and scream otoge, both elites and masses, thugs and even professors

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by Shuugar98(f): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2019
well spoken sir... A wise Aare onakankanfo ...truth is bitter

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by madenigga(m): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2019
This is a very stupid way of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2019
jafol:

Tribe matters. Who doesn’t know igbos can Kill for money. They are all over the world doing crimes. Why then always? When it’s Igbo you people will join everyone with ur problems but when it’s other tribe we know how u people will insult and demean them. You people needs help
We have xenophobia in Nigeria too.Just read what this foul creature is writing here.What is the difference between it and the SA people?Why is this person allowed to spill this sewage on a forum like this?It seems it's time for me to leave nairaland cos I'm tired of this types of remarks and the fact that the forum seems to be encouraging it.Meanwhile,it is not only Igbos affected because I saw a yoruba person in one of the videos.I will not even descend into the gutter to with to argue about the tribes that kill for money everyday.
The gani of a person is also silly.What the SA people are doing is completely condemnable and should not even be excused in anyway at all.Its almost like chiding a rape victim for wearing short skirt.How moronic can your thinking be to insinuate that it is the show off of wealth that is causing the locals to carry out looting and jungle justice?What a crock.
We need to be careful about the people who represent us.We are being driven into the abyss by this charlatans.From the comatose president to the likes of gani,they are airing out senseless thoughts and comments that only 18th century illiterates can make

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by PureFace1(m): 9:12am On Sep 09, 2019
Well Gani Adams make a lot of sense
Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by denjjy(m): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2019
"In this era of social media, anybody that has data are now journalists in their own rights."

you're right sir

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by PureFace1(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2019
TheWrita:
We have xenophobia in Nigeria too.Just read what this foul creature is writing here.What is the difference between it and the SA people?Why is this person allowed to spill this sewage on a forum like this?It seems it's time for me to leave nairaland cos I'm tired of this types of remarks and the fact that the forum seems to be encouraging it.Meanwhile,it is not only Igbos affected because I saw a yoruba person in one of the videos.I will not even descend into the gutter to with to argue about the tribes that kill for money everyday.
The gani of a person is also silly.What the SA people are doing is completely condemnable and should not even be excused in anyway at all.Its almost like chiding a rape victim for wearing short skirt.How moronic can your thinking be to insinuate that it is the show off of wealth that is causing the locals to carry out looting and jungle justice?What a crock.
We need to be careful about the people who represent us.We are being driven into the abyss by this charlatans.From the comatose president to the likes of gani,they are airing out senseless thoughts and comments that only 18th century illiterates can make

You are the only bigot here because he didn't mention tribe unless you feel all Igbo do in South Africa is smuggle drugs

He actually make a lot of sense if you read the post

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah To Southern Govs: Let’s Reach A Compromise On Open Grazing / Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning / Omoyele Sowore Wins His Polling Unit In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.