Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Shocking: Facebook User Had A Bullet In His Head For 1 Year Without Knowing (pix - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shocking: Facebook User Had A Bullet In His Head For 1 Year Without Knowing (pix (611 Views)

Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) / Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Facebook User Had A Bullet In His Head For 1 Year Without Knowing (pix by dorothybella(f): 11:52am On Sep 07, 2019
He posted as follows on his Facebook page read below.

I NEVER KNEW HOW MUCH MY LORD LOVES ME BUT HE KNOWS MY HEART HE HAS BEING KEEPING ME I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS I HAVE A BULLET IN MY HEAD FOR MORE THAN A YEAR AND HE STILL HOLDS MY LIFE
This is how it happened on Sunday something hit my head on July 17 2018 my friend's birthday on my way to the place then I started bleeding the we bought ice block then went to a chemist then the chemist said nothing is wrong because immediately the bullet entered through my head it closes back so the chemist didn't notice something entered he gave me drugs to use some then I have never fall sick my mom keeps buying drugs for the head to heal from whence till 2th of September 2019 I got a bullet in my head and that Tuesday I was just singing a christian music till the spirit direct me that there is something in my head then I called someone to check in it for me and he told me we have to go to the hospital and I can't believe this after a year a bullet is in my head I am not dead please help me share this what the Lord has done for me and also he will do something great for you to as you share , hold on to the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY

See more pictures here https://thickmatch.com/shocking-facebook-user-bullet-head-1-year-without-knowing-pix/

Re: Shocking: Facebook User Had A Bullet In His Head For 1 Year Without Knowing (pix by dorothybella(f): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2019

Re: Shocking: Facebook User Had A Bullet In His Head For 1 Year Without Knowing (pix by DrNueLpureHoney: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2019
Wow... God is so faithful...may his name be praised

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Facebook User Had A Bullet In His Head For 1 Year Without Knowing (pix by Rextizzle(m): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2019
Wow
Re: Shocking: Facebook User Had A Bullet In His Head For 1 Year Without Knowing (pix by Gideonmi(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Shocking: Facebook User Had A Bullet In His Head For 1 Year Without Knowing (pix by Eteka1(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Shocking: Facebook User Had A Bullet In His Head For 1 Year Without Knowing (pix by thesicilian: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
How will he know when he went to the chemist instead of the hospital? He's lucky he didn't waste his own life with his ignorance.

To think of all the rubbish he might have been commenting on social media due to the bullet lodged in his brain! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Facebook User Had A Bullet In His Head For 1 Year Without Knowing (pix by internationalman(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
Only in Africa and churches will a commodity like this sell...
The rest of the world will just price it 10 for #5
Re: Shocking: Facebook User Had A Bullet In His Head For 1 Year Without Knowing (pix by Didijiji: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
Jeeezzz

Jesus loves you soooooooo much

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Facebook User Had A Bullet In His Head For 1 Year Without Knowing (pix by MagicPie: 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
So for a whole year, no barber could tell him that oga something dey here that looks strange.. Only in Africa..

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Facebook User Had A Bullet In His Head For 1 Year Without Knowing (pix by Prettyuche(f): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
May God's name be praised forever!
Re: Shocking: Facebook User Had A Bullet In His Head For 1 Year Without Knowing (pix by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
nawa ooo..God is great!! what if for say SARS give am konk for the spot undecided

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Facebook User Had A Bullet In His Head For 1 Year Without Knowing (pix by dollytino4real(f): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
where are those doubting Thomas dat says there is no God or anything called miracle,

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Know About Having Sex During Your Period / Step By Step Tips To Choose The Right Food For Your Kitten / List Of Countries With Coronavirus Cases.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.