Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,011 members, 7,828,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Most Female Celebs Sleep Around Just To Survive - Princess Shyngle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Female Celebs Sleep Around Just To Survive - Princess Shyngle (810 Views)

Top Most Adorable Viral Photos Of Your Fav Female Celebs At The#amvca7 / #no Bra Day – Five Times Female Celebs Have Taken Off Their Top (photos) / 5 Nigerian Female Celebs & Their 'wardrobe Malfunction Photos' That Went Viral. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Female Celebs Sleep Around Just To Survive - Princess Shyngle by MacTv: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
Curvy Ghana-based Gambian actress Princess Shyngle has revealed what female celebrities go through just to maintain their expensive lifestyle.

According to her, many female celebs do disgusting things. She shared this on a video via her Instagram account...

She said, “You go on social media and you see a lot of Instagram models or celebrities living this life that you think is the best life, traveling and having all the designers, and you think they are happy but trust me, most of them are miserable. They are sad, they are full of regrets because they’ve done so many terrible things to achieve all these goodies that you see them flaunting on social media. These are people that don’t have peace of mind.

“These are people that are so unhappy. Because they are either sleeping with somebody’s husband for money or they are sleeping with some governor or some senators, all these rich guys that would give them the lifestyle that they want. These are men that they don’t love, these are men that they are not attracted to, these are men that they are actually disgusted by”

Source: https://www.mactvnaija.com/2019/09/most-female-celebs-sleep-around-just-to.html?m=1

Re: Most Female Celebs Sleep Around Just To Survive - Princess Shyngle by Kelgabriel5(m): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
We already know na
Re: Most Female Celebs Sleep Around Just To Survive - Princess Shyngle by nadesh(f): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
Innocent shyngle, we haff heard
Re: Most Female Celebs Sleep Around Just To Survive - Princess Shyngle by exstreve: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
Like you?

I really don't want to talk about my experience with her in 2016, when I rammed and shine her sweet smelling anus back in Gambia, I really don't want to share that experience here
Re: Most Female Celebs Sleep Around Just To Survive - Princess Shyngle by Aonkuuse(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
This one that remove all her intestines and put it in her ass

1 Like

Re: Most Female Celebs Sleep Around Just To Survive - Princess Shyngle by GraGra247(m): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
Coming from someone that has allegedly slept with Burnaboy. She never even denied it.

1 Like

Re: Most Female Celebs Sleep Around Just To Survive - Princess Shyngle by Marcaul(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nah this kind post dey go fp...

By the way she's not different from others, only exaggerating the fact that she does it just like other female celebs
Re: Most Female Celebs Sleep Around Just To Survive - Princess Shyngle by Nurumaxy: 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
exstreve:
Like you?

I really don't want to talk about my experience with her in 2016, when I rammed and shine her sweet smelling anus back in Gambia, I really don't want to share that experience here
share am now abeg

1 Like

Re: Most Female Celebs Sleep Around Just To Survive - Princess Shyngle by DrNueLpureHoney: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
Which kin survival be that one?

Dem no see girls wey dey street dey sell and plait hairs make e better for them nii.

Dem dey fry dodo on top their own matter sha...
Re: Most Female Celebs Sleep Around Just To Survive - Princess Shyngle by Tamarapetty(f): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
We dunno whether you're talking about yourself sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Outfit To The New York Fashion Week / Davido Chase People Out Of Dance Ground In Dubai Wedding (video) / Bill Gates And The Corona Virus Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.