Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Urgently Need 500k Loan To Be Repayed In 6 Months - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgently Need 500k Loan To Be Repayed In 6 Months (1029 Views)

Loan Needed Urgently To Be Repayed In 3 Months. / Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours / 500k Loan Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Need 500k Loan To Be Repayed In 6 Months by Youngstar76(m): 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
I have a problem that I urgently need to solve. My life is turning into a big down fall lately. I will try to be as precise and concise I can possibly be.

I'm a music producer, record label executive and talent/career coach. I started in 2015 with just my laptop in my old friends studio. But this year I decided to open my own music studio. I sold a plot of land my dad handed over to me to raise some money to buy my own studio equipments, and I also took a loan to add up.

I was able to buy the equipments and setup the studio and patronage was quite high, I didn't expect. Even radio stations were bringing audio editing jobs for me. I was saving up so I can pay the loan.

But suddenly, things gone sour. 3 months ago my studio got buglered. Thieves broke in and stole my equipments, (the desktop PC and the Macbook I use, my soundcard, power generator, microphones, Rokit 5" studio monitors, pianos, etc. Even removed... Etc).
I have been very depressed and saddened. I feel like taking my life but I don't want to be a coward by running from my debt.

Pls my fellow naira land bros n sis, I need help.
If I can get a loan of 500k to clear my debt and buy back my studio equipments to start a fresh, I'll really appreciate it. I will pay back in 6 months or less.

I have a plot of land in Yenagoa I want to sell to raise the funds I need but haven't found a serious buyer yet. I can use it as collateral if necessary. I got my WAEC n NECO result originals. I will pay back. Plz someone help me.

MY PLAN:
Get 500k loan
Clear some debt, buy back the music studio equipments and start working again so I can save up and pay this 500k loan with interest, OR get a buyer for my land

Without my equipments and my laptop, I'm nothing. No source of income. And I also have to return some payments to people who paid me to do jobs for them but weren't able to come pick it up before the burglary happened. I need help to get life together so I can start working again.

Cc: Lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: Urgently Need 500k Loan To Be Repayed In 6 Months by udoka2013: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
My father told me that;' It is not always advisable to use the cash gotten from the disposing of a landed property for business purpose.'
Re: Urgently Need 500k Loan To Be Repayed In 6 Months by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
udoka2013:
My father told me that;' It is not always advisable to use the cash gotten from the disposing of a landed property for business purpose.'

Your father was damn wrong bro

3 Likes

Re: Urgently Need 500k Loan To Be Repayed In 6 Months by emenike22: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
Go into farming scamer u spent the money in women vagina
Re: Urgently Need 500k Loan To Be Repayed In 6 Months by Donmoscojaja(m): 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
just sell the land
Re: Urgently Need 500k Loan To Be Repayed In 6 Months by maputohq: 4:23am On Sep 08, 2019
Chat me up on WhatsApp 08132546664

1 Like

Re: Urgently Need 500k Loan To Be Repayed In 6 Months by SavageResponse(m): 6:43am On Sep 10, 2019
Youngstar76:
I have a problem that I urgently need to solve. My life is turning into a big down fall lately. I will try to be as precise and concise I can possibly be.

I'm a music producer, record label executive and talent/career coach. I started in 2015 with just my laptop in my old friends studio. But this year I decided to open my own music studio. I sold a plot of land my dad handed over to me to raise some money to buy my own studio equipments, and I also took a loan to add up.

I was able to buy the equipments and setup the studio and patronage was quite high, I didn't expect. Even radio stations were bringing audio editing jobs for me. I was saving up so I can pay the loan.

But suddenly, things gone sour. 3 months ago my studio got buglered. Thieves broke in and stole my equipments, (the desktop PC and the Macbook I use, my soundcard, power generator, microphones, Rokit 5" studio monitors, pianos, etc. Even removed... Etc).
I have been very depressed and saddened. I feel like taking my life but I don't want to be a coward by running from my debt.

Pls my fellow naira land bros n sis, I need help.
If I can get a loan of 500k to clear my debt and buy back my studio equipments to start a fresh, I'll really appreciate it. I will pay back in 6 months or less.

I have a plot of land in Yenagoa I want to sell to raise the funds I need but haven't found a serious buyer yet. I can use it as collateral if necessary. I got my WAEC n NECO result originals. I will pay back. Plz someone help me.

MY PLAN:
Get 500k loan
Clear some debt, buy back the music studio equipments and start working again so I can save up and pay this 500k loan with interest, OR get a buyer for my land

Without my equipments and my laptop, I'm nothing. No source of income. And I also have to return some payments to people who paid me to do jobs for them but weren't able to come pick it up before the burglary happened. I need help to get life together so I can start working again.

Cc: Lalasticlala seun mynd44

No right thinking person will loan money to a non-functional business that is experiencing a disruption and with no guaranteed source of income for the purpose of repaying a debt!

Sell the land

Use part of the proceeds to clear the most critical debts

Use the balance to restart your business

When the business starts doing well you can buy another land
Re: Urgently Need 500k Loan To Be Repayed In 6 Months by Youngstar76(m): 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
SavageResponse:

No right thinking person will loan money to a non-functional business that is experiencing a disruption and with no guaranteed source of income for the purpose of repaying a debt!

Sell the land

Use part of the proceeds to clear the most critical debts

Use the balance to restart your business

When the business starts doing well you can buy another land

(1) (Reply)

Business/trade/skill That Could Be Learnt In A Year. / My Paypal Account Was Restricted. / Discover How You Can Get Upto 100million Naira Loan In 48hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.