Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

*common Skincare Dilemmas And Resolution! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / *common Skincare Dilemmas And Resolution! (226 Views)

Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution / 6 Common Fashion Faux Pas Women Make / Raw Sea Salt Can Treat Common Foot Diseases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*common Skincare Dilemmas And Resolution! by Sadeoladoja: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
*1* MOST OF MY SKIN LOOKS AND FEEL LOVELY, BUT I GET REALLY GREASY AROUND MY CHIN, NOSE AND FOREHEAD. SHOULD I USE A SPECIAL PRODUCT FOR THIS AREA

This is classic combination skin! Usually it is normal with some dry or oily areas, or even a wider mixture of just oily and dry. If your skin is mostly normal with an oily t-zone,you're in luck. You don't need to use a different product-just look out for a range that is designed to both hydrate and balance normal/combination skin. Optimals Hydramatte products would do.

*2* I HAVE REALLY OILY SKIN, NO MATTER HOW INTENSELY I CLEANSE, IT SEEMS LIKE IT'S JUST GETTING OILER AND OILER. WHAT CAN I DO?

It sounds crazy, but you're probably over-cleansing! This is a very common problem with oily skin and luckily it's easy to put right. Healthy skin needs oil so when you try to cleanse away all your natural oil, your skin natural reaction is produce even more. Try a skin care regimen that is specifically designed for oily skin and cleanse more gently. Cleansing with a product that is made for oily skin will help you remove excess oil without stripping your skin from its natural amount, and help it restore it's balance.

*3* I SUFFER FROM REALLY DRY FLAKEY SKIN ALL YEAR ROUND, BUT IT ALWAYS GETS WORSE WHENEVER IT GETS EXTRA COLD. DO I HAVE TO APPLY MORE LAYERS?

If you have the wrong kind of moisturizer for your skin type, applying ten layers of cream isn't going to help. In fact, it will probably only make things worse as your skin will just get clogged and smothered. The first rule to stick by is to find a moisturizer that hydrated and replenishes dry skin properly. The second rule is that less is more when it comes to a hydrating cream- one light and even application of moisturizer is all you should use. Do however always use a serum first, it helps boost your skin and revitalize the complexion.
All in all, do not forget to exfoliate as it helps to reveal a refreshed and radiant complexion, refine skin texture and minimize the appearance of pores. The OPTIMALS Exfoliating face Scrub for all skin type is a complementary care for purified, pristine skin. *Dermatologically tested!

(1) (Reply)

Getting Married Soon, Talk To An Expert- Sira-teeh Ngbor / Yummy Deals!!!!! / Let Give You A Unique Package That Speak For Your Business 6h Fu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.