Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction (44431 Views)

Ahneeka Speaks On Masturbating, Teddy And Bambam Toilet Sex And More / #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office / BBNaija: Teddy A And BamBam Arrive Nigeria With Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by philip0906(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:
On introduction, chuk Bluetooth for ear..... Nah Dangote wan call am......... cheesy
Lol...Teddy A too like popori
Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by Lexusgs430: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
philip0906:

Lol...Teddy A too like popori

Apple products owner mentality....... My black bluedio Hi, does the same job..... Only $12.00........ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by Eportal123: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Is there god?

aro1:
are you God?
Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by Eportal123: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Mood

vibre:
They are busy quoting me up and down, in one year's time they will be calling me a prophet
Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by jafol(m): 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
judedwriter:

Sincerely, can we still call that a marriage?
We r here. Her family probably help the girl do hmmm cos they know he get money and from a wealthy family. They prefer her to leave school n be a cooking slave to a Yoruba boy. The best place to catch a person is thru food or sex. Spiritual beings know
Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by duchessvikki0(f): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
Congratulations to the couple
May your marriage be fruitful and blissful
Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by Emmyleb: 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
vibre:
This marriage won't even last up to one year sad
who are you to say such word?wah I blive in dis Lyf is dat anyone who wish his/her fellow bad in dis Lyf shall be put to shame.
Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by babatee126(m): 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by LewinskyMon: 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:
On introduction, chuk Bluetooth for ear..... Nah Dangote wan call am......... cheesy
tongue
Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by Switruth: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
vibre:
. When you hate it comes back to you very very quickly. Watch and see.
Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by idyllic2012: 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

How you take know
na God e be. Nonesense. Almighty God bless their union. Amen

1 Like

Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by Igweann979(f): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
vibre:
hmmm evil mind set holy ghost fireeeeeeeee!!!
Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by Brushless: 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
vibre:
Negativity!
Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by abels(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
devil
vibre:
Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by enemyofprogress: 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
Toilet roll, if you know you know
Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by enemyofprogress: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
vibre:
na so me too dey feel for here
Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by enemyofprogress: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
duchessvikki0:
Congratulations to the couple
May your marriage be fruitful and blissful
when is your own coming up?time don dey go o
Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by Bestbig72(m): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
vibre:
Thunder fire you Dere....
Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by dayborah(f): 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wishing them well will do you no harm.
quote author=vibre post=82007269]This marriage won't even last up to one year sad[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by judedwriter(m): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
jafol:

We r here. Her family probably help the girl do hmmm cos they know he get money and from a wealthy family. They prefer her to leave school n be a cooking slave to a Yoruba boy. The best place to catch a person is thru food or sex. Spiritual beings know

Hmmm...such a pity. And she's such a beautiful lady. Her family have sold her as a sacrificial offering for their financial benefits and future. Anyways, i wish her and davido the very best.
Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by duchessvikki0(f): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:
when is your own coming up?time don dey go o
Lol I'm waiting for you o grin
You're the one wasting our time cheesy
Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by banji1(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
vibre:
Isnt it easier to just wish them luck and move than wish them bad luck?!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by MaziEDOZIE(m): 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
Congratulations but i hope the marriage lasts.
Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by hify9935(f): 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
vibre:
Pessimist grin
vibre:
Pessimist
Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by agbitaj(m): 4:40am On Sep 08, 2019
Wish them well
vibre:
Re: Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction by Shile56(f): 4:58am On Sep 08, 2019
Is it only cee-c and Nina that attended the wedding����

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) / Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Reacts To Romantic Pic Of Him On Set With Mercy Aigbe / Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.