Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

#BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos (43779 Views)

Ahneeka Speaks On Masturbating, Teddy And Bambam Toilet Sex And More / #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House / #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos by ImperialYoruba: 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
Chimookigwe:
West Side is the best side.

If it's not Yoruba wedding, it's not wedding. Even other people have started copying Yoruba weddings.

Yoruba, the most Superior race on earth!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos by AreaFada2: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
bennynaza:
Traditional wedding inside hall?

Make una kuku kill our culture finish
For society traditional weddings, you hardly get a bride's family home big enough nowadays.

I still much prefer a small traditional wedding. It should be about both families and a few close friends. In the lady's family home. Then a bigger church wedding and reception if needs be.
Re: #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos by felixofeimun: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
Hope they will have lots of toilets in thier home cos bedroom is useless. To them,toilet is bae.
Re: #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos by Flyingngel(m): 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
SamuelOjua post:

Lord, I want to get married too. Make a way quickly. Who don't want to settle down? STDs are everywhere now. Akwa Ibom and Benue people are sickness riddled because of bleeping.

Wetin Akwa ibom do u?
Abi u dream am?
If i ................
Re: #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
princeking2:
I Wish them all the best in this marriage.

But why do women like placing their hand on a Man's chest? Is it that they plan on poisoning the heart or what exactly? tongue

She's "marking" her territory. In other words, her actions say "he's mine".
Re: #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos by franchasng: 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
To all the ladies who think that their ex boyfriend left them and didn't marry them because he had sex with them, can you see this couple who started by having sex on a national TV but are getting married now, so you see that guys don't leave you because they had sex with you.

Guys leave or dump you after sex because they discovered that you have nothing else of value to offer to them aside sex, and if the man involved does not value your sexing, it is over.

My point, stop blaming sex for your failed relationships, blame your bad manners, your bad character, your lack of other values a marriageable lady ought to have, blame your being too rude, too pompous, too prideful and also blame your excessive shakara that ends up chasing away the sensible guys only for you to fall into the hands of boys on a mission to count how many ladies they have bed in a month, so blame yourself alone, stop blaming sex for your failed relationships mbok cool

Men don't leave ladies because they had sex with them, if it is so, then men will be leaving their wives as soon as they have sex with them too, sex is not the problem, your other qualities and personality is the problem.

Whoever cares for a cup of tea can join me at Konduga street, Borno let's have some weekend fun cos Boko Haram has been defeated over here wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
Good bye to toilet show, you now have it all,congratulations teddy
Re: #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos by Somatic(m): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
This Ceecee girl will not kill somebothy in this life.
Re: #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
All these ladies wey no won show us their papa house, on the day of their wedding day we will see it for free, afonja girl, she for show us brown roof him papa get... Why doing traditional wedding inside hotel
Re: #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos by amBlessing(f): 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
See the way Cee C fine, with her boobs, make she do marry congrat @TEDBAM grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos by veddah(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
grin
Re: #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos by stasius: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
You are now qualified to fvck anywhere you choose.

Happy married life!
Re: #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos by Tpresh(f): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
Beautiful people � May your home be blessed. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
Chi59:

She's "marking" her territory. In other words, her actions say "he's mine".
Really??
Never knew Sha..
So how about the man??
Re: #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos by Meliian(f): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
amaniro:
Happy married life

Last year, they were calling her "The toilet girl" and today she's married, yet her haters haven't done zilch with their life. Inside life

Na so. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos by Meliian(f): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
Chimookigwe:
West Side is the best side.

If it's not Yoruba wedding, it's not wedding. Even other people have started copying Yoruba weddings.

As in ehn. If it's not Westside it's No-side. Even the gele sef na we get am.

2 Likes

Re: #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos by Meliian(f): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
franchasng:
To all the ladies who think that their ex boyfriend left them and didn't marry them because he had sex with them, can you see this couple who started by having sex on a national TV but are getting married now, so you see that guys don't leave you because they had sex with you.

wink

Have you preached this sermon to your sister yet?

1 Like

Re: #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
Bambam is a catch. Dt girl is EVERYTHING! Vibration on 100. True Queen. kiss
Re: #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos by franchasng: 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
Meliian:

Have you preached this sermon to your sister yet?
You are my sister so let me start with you, have you allowed Aremu to do it Can we start from there sis wink
Re: #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos by Mexyz(m): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
Mercy2006:
So colourful.Beautiful people everywhere. Congrats,may you truly know the true meaning of marital bliss.
Don't know why I always click your username anytime I come across it.
There's definitely a reason for that, upload your pic na smiley
Re: #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos by Meliian(f): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
franchasng:
You are my sister so let me start with you, have you allowed Aremu to do it Can we start from there sis wink

Ewww. I reject you and your generation.
Re: #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos by Meliian(f): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
Stevecovey:
Bambam is a catch. Dt girl is EVERYTHING! Vibration on 100. True Queen. kiss

She is?
Re: #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos by franchasng: 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
Meliian:

Ewww. I reject you and your generation.
Yoruba girls and swearing, kai, no wonder my friend Tunde has sworn never to marry a Yoruba lady, now I see his reason shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] / Married Woman Begs Cassper Nyovest To Fertilize Her As He Lands In Nigeria / Tiwa Savage Wears Coalnterryvintage Bum Shorts In Latest Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.