Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

15 Reasons Why You Need To Get The Amazing Itel S15 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 15 Reasons Why You Need To Get The Amazing Itel S15 Pro (1891 Views)

Meet itel S15 and S15 Pro the first 'Google Gallery Go' Smartphones in Nigeria / 15 Reasons Why You Need To Get Itel S15 Pro / The Itel S15 And S15 Pro Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Reasons Why You Need To Get The Amazing Itel S15 Pro by Tundezy6(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
itel S15 Pro is out and itel Mobile is ready to wow you again! If you’re not sure why you should get the all-new itel S15 Pro, here are 15 reasons why you should;

1.You get double security with itel S15 Pro's LiveNess Mode. It makes it mission impossible for anyone who wants to open your phone.

2. itel S15 Pro comes with fast dual 4G LTE connectivity that makes downloading, streaming and even web browsing faster than ever.

3. itel S15 Pro comes with a Triple AI Camera setup at the back for amazing pictures you’ll love; there’s the main camera, the AI scenario camera, and the bokeh effects camera.

4. itel S15 Pro has a 16MP AI Selfie Camera that gives you brighter selfies in lowlight with its advanced screen light-filling technology. Get this device if you don’t like being blinded temporarily by bright flashlights.

5. Another good news is that the AI Beauty Mode 3.0 on itel S15 Pro ensures that your skin is smooth, your eyes are brighter, your nose is straighter, and your natural beauty is out there for all to see.

6. If you like fun AR stickers and filters, itel S15 Pro is the device for you. So, you won’t need to use any app to edit your photos when itel S15 Pro has it all.

7. itel S15 Pro’s fingerprint sensor is secure, convenient, and customized just for you. You can take selfies, make calls, access your favorite apps, record videos, and more with it! How cool is that?

8. If you need another reason to buy itel S15 Pro, it’s the Hi-Translate feature of the device. You can learn a new language with it or even surf the web worldwide without any language barriers. Even better, you can talk to your foreign friends easily with it!

9. If you love unique colours for a device, then itel S15 Pro has it. It comes in a gradation purple colour that was inspired by nature and created with sophisticated 3D photolithography technology. Do you want it already?

10. If you also love your device slim and 3D curved, itel S15 Pro is that slim and 3D curved smartphone customized just for you. Even more, it’s so comfortable to hold!

11. How big is itel S15 Pro? It comes with a 6.1-inch HD+ FullScreen Display, a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and an 86% screen-to-body ratio that makes every game or video you watch on the device captivating.

12. itel S15 Pro is a 2GB RAM device powered by an octa-core processor and AndroidTM 9 Pie. So, operating your device will literally be at the speed of light!

13. If you like your phone memory big, itel S15 Pro has 32GB of it and it can be expanded to 128GB with an external memory card. How cool is that?

14. Another thing you should know about this amazing device; it has an evolutionary artificial intelligence algorithm that can detect up to 12 scenes and more than 1001 different objects! If you want to know what else this device can do, just buy it!

15. How much is itel S15 Pro? It’s N29,500 in all phone stores around you. How affordable is that?

1 Share

Re: 15 Reasons Why You Need To Get The Amazing Itel S15 Pro by lebron7(m): 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nobody wants to buy a curse!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why You Need To Get The Amazing Itel S15 Pro by Deasegun19(m): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
no battery size
Re: 15 Reasons Why You Need To Get The Amazing Itel S15 Pro by Odidika95(m): 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
lebron7:
Nobody wants to buy a curse!!!! angry

What's the curse here?

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why You Need To Get The Amazing Itel S15 Pro by JeffreyLiaison(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
Deasegun19:
no battery size
4000mah, this is the device I want to buy

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why You Need To Get The Amazing Itel S15 Pro by funkyjms: 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
JeffreyLiaison:

[s]4000mah, this is the device I want to buy[/s]

It's actually 3000mah. Please, don't buy... I'm begging you please....as in please don't buy.
You don't get? I mean pleaseee in the name God. embarassed
Re: 15 Reasons Why You Need To Get The Amazing Itel S15 Pro by JeffreyLiaison(m): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
funkyjms:

It's actually 3000mah. Please, don't buy... I'm begging you please....as in please don't buy.
You don't get? I mean pleaseee in the name God. embarassed

Why, and I saw on a spec website that the S15 Pro is 4000mah
Re: 15 Reasons Why You Need To Get The Amazing Itel S15 Pro by Gabson001(m): 12:46am On Sep 08, 2019
JeffreyLiaison:

4000mah, this is the device I want to buy
Oga buy it and stop disturbing nairaland
Re: 15 Reasons Why You Need To Get The Amazing Itel S15 Pro by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
I don't trust that unisoc chipset itel installed in this phone. Unisoc is outdated.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 11 Pro Max Unveiled: Price In Nigeria / Re: All Nairaland Come Here Attention Please Mtn Free Recharge / We Are Building A Virtual Private Network; Make Free Calls 24/7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.