Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Sick Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sick Love (1553 Views)

A Black Man Got Fired For Helping A Sick Woman Few Weeks Later He Got The Shock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sick Love by Teco2(m): 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
SYNOPSIS

A psycopath is on the loose; he kills without mercy; no one knows the reason why he carries out his murderous act but one thing is certain -he only kills MEN who are intimately close to Maya Bagos, a young pretty doctor.

Detective Samuel, one of the best detectives in the country is summoned to handle the case-to apprehend and uncover the identity of the psycopath but the psycopath is a smart killer; he kills living no traces or fingerprint. Now, everyone become a suspect including Maya Bagos.

Will detective Samuel be able to uncover the identity of the psycopath?

find out!

Episode ONE update coming your way soon!

1 Like

Re: Sick Love by Oladaps15(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
Still waiting. Update on time pls.
Re: Sick Love by Teco2(m): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
EPISODE ONE

JOS, NIGERIA.

"Sir, these are the documents".

Mary addressed her Boss.

"What document?"

"The documents...."

"get out of my office"

"But sir..."

"I said get out of my office...I don't want to see any damn document".

That was Daniel Kukah. Aged 33, Daniel Kukah was the CEO and chairman of Kukah constructions. It may sound unusual for a man of his age but the CEO of one of the biggest construction companies in the country, but you see, Daniel Kukah succeeded his father, chief Kukah five years ago when his father died of a brief illne. well, succeeding his father wasn't a serious challage; his father had trained him into becoming a top business man. He had two degrees: one in business management and the other in Engineering which he obtained from one of the best universities in London. He also obtained Msc in business management from the same university. And after returning back to his country, Nigeria, his father made him the managing director of the company-the position he held untill the death of his father. He was tall and fair in complexion; he had a broad chest and a huge muscles like a wrestler. In an unflattering terms, Daniel Kukah was a very handsome and sexy man.

Now, from the response of Daniel Kukah to Secretary, one may conclude on that note that Daniel Kukah was a very arrogant man who treated his employees harshly but that was not the case; Daniel Kukah was a very humble man, completely down-to-earth; he was also a jovial man, always having fun with his employees. But since his relationship with his fiance, Maya Bagos hit the rock three weeks ago, he had completely changed. He took solace in alcohol; he always came to work late which was unusual of him; and he treated his employees harshly as if they were responsible for his predicament. But Mary, his Secretary understood his predicament; she knew why her Boss's behaviour changed; she had learnt that his fiancee, Maya Bagos had caught him red-handed with a prostitute in a hotel room and had since put an end to their relationship. when she first heard the news, she was shocked to the bone; she knew her Boss very well; he wasn't a womanizer; she herself had tried to lure him into having sex with her; she had all the assets a woman need to successfully lure a man: she had a1 huge backside, a big breast but no, she failed on numerous occasions and had wondered why her Boss would be attracted to a prostitute but not attracted to her.

Daniel on his part was devastated since the incident!; he knew it was wrong to transfer his frustration on his employees but what was he to do? everything around him seemed to irritate him. -He knew it was all frame-up. on that fateful day, he had woken up only to find himself in a hotel room with a strange lady beside him and before he could open his mouth to aske what was going on, Maya had barged into the room .

"Daniel, you?"

He could still remember Maya's first words when she came in and saw him beside the lady, shock and dissappointment written all her face. He stared at Maya, not knowing what to say p, then he turned to the lady.

"who are you and what the hell am I doing in the same bed with you".

He directed the question to the strange lady but it was Maya who responded.

"Daniel, stop the pretence, even with what I am seeing now, you are still denying? Daniel, you're a pathetic cheat"

She said and stormed out of the room. Daniel could not believe what was going on and before he turned to demand for an explanation from the lady, she had already disappeared. countless questions had troubled his mind: who was that strange lady? what game was she trying to play? how did Maya find out that he was in a hotel room? And the only reasonable answer he had came up with was that someone had used the lady to set him up. But who could be responsible for such a dastardly act? He had asked him. well, whoever the person was, He was going to find out and deal with him. He had concluded mentally.

Then, on the previous day, he had found out that Maya was now engaged to his neighbour---Demian Njima.

"the bastard..." he muttered to himself as the thought of Demian came to his mind.

"the bastard..." he muttered again.

"no doubt, he set me up...he set me up to Maya away from, but no, I'll kill him...I swear, I'll kill him before he takes her away from me"

To be continued
Re: Sick Love by PrettyGloria(f): 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
Pls, try and tag me in the next episode though the story is being delayed.
Re: Sick Love by Teco2(m): 8:37am On Oct 12, 2019
Thomas was sitting comfortably in his office waiting for his Secretary to bring him the coffee he had asked her to prepared for him.Thomas Bagos, aged 38 was a lawyer and the owner of Bagos law firm; he was of medium height, dark in complexion wit big eyes like electric bulb. Thomas was in love with his Secretary, Cecelia Pam. Cecelia! what a paragon of beauty! she was 25 years ago, dark in complexion; she had an oval face with a mesmerizing eyes, and when she smiles, her perfect dentition can illuminate a community. And this was the woman Thomas Bagos was crushing on; he had feelings for her; but he had a massive ego such that he could not bring himself to admitting that he liked his Secretary. He had promised himself not to have anything to do with any his employees. And so when he realised that he had feelings for his Secretary, he had tried to get rid of the feelings but no, the feelings was genuine and it was impossible to get rid of it.

Now, as he was sitting in his office, he had made up his mind to make his feelings known to his Secretary; but he was not going to do that in his office; Office is strictly for official duties; he was going to take her somewhere, a romantic place but as was thinking of the best place to take her to, a knock on the door interrupted his thought.

"come in" he said.

His Secretary, Cecelia walked in with a cup of coffee in her hand. She flashed her perfect dentition as she handed the cup of coffee to her boss.

"Thank you" he said.

"welcome sir" she said.

There was a moment of silence which was later broken by Cecelia.

"is there anything I can do for you again sir?" she asked.

"no, not now..." he said.

But as she turned to leave, he called her back.

"Cecelia, we have a meeting by 5pm at the Green garden, and we are to come with our Secretaries, I hope you won't be too busy by that time...of course, I'll pay you overtime"

she was silent for few seconds before before she finally talk.

"yes...yes...I won't be busy sir...I shall go with you"

"that's good...five o'clock then"

"yes sir"

She said and left. Thomas heaved a sigh of satisfaction as she left. finally, he was going to make his feelings known to her; there was no meeting! He only lied to her because he wanted to surprise her! Another knock at the door...

"Who is there....come in"

Demian Njima walked into the office smiling; Demian, aged 35 was Thomas's friend; he was also a lawyer and they had been working together for almost eight years. Recently, Demian proposed marriage to Maya Bagos, Thomas's younger sister.

"I can see my sister is making you happy...these days, you're always smiling like a fool" Thomas teased.

"You can say that again"

He said still smiling.

"so are you ready ?" Thomas asked.

"I'm ready as you can see"

Thomas and Demian then walked out of the office. Thomas stopped by his Secretary'stable and gave her instructions of what to do in his absence. The two walked out of the building and as they were approaching where Thomas parked his car, Daniel Kukah who was in his car waiting for Demian, immediately moved out of the car and walked up to the two men.

" You bastard, you set me up" he said angrily, brandishing his finger toward Demian.

"Daniel, what are you talking about? "Demian asked innocently.

"stop pretending man, you know what am talking about...you set me up to tkae Maya away from me"

Thomas and Demaian exchanged glances obviously not understanding the rationale behind the accusation.

"stay away from..." he continued " stay away from Maya or else I'll kill you...I swear , I'll kill you before you takes her away from me"

Thomas, Demian and the people around who heard Daniel opened their mouths in dismay as Daniel got into his car and drove off.

TO BE CONTINUED....
Re: Sick Love by iamgprince: 8:41am On Oct 12, 2019
thanks for the update
Re: Sick Love by Teco2(m): 9:26am On Nov 02, 2019
Episode TWO

"4pm"

Thomas Bagos muttered to himself as he stared at his rolex watch. One hour! just in an hour time, he was going to meet the woman that had been haunting his thoughts; the woman that kept lingering in his mind even though he had tried, albeit unsuccessfully, to get rid of her off his mind; for some inexplicable reason, he was nervous, nervous like a teenage boy who was about to talk to the girl of his dream for the first time. But why was he feeling that way? Not like that was his first time of falling in love; as a matter of fact, he couldn't believe that he was falling in love again; again! his first love Vicky, had died in a ghastly motor accident two years ago; they had loved each other dearly and had promised to be together for the rest of their lives; but death separated them prematuredly. But even in death, Thomas had vowed to remained faithful to his Vicky; he had thought that no woman would take the place of Vicky in his heart; but no, he was wrong; when Cecelia appeared in his office seeking for a job nine months earlier, he had instantly felt something special toward her.

Now, the thought that he was going to meet Cecelia and tell her what he felt toward her made him smiled to himself; the smile was so wide that his sister who was standing in front of him and whom Thomas was oblivious of her presence wondered why her brother was smiling to himself. Maya had came out of her room and walked up to THomas who was deeply in thought and could not notice her presence. She had stood there for almost three minutes but was the guy was just smiling and staring into space; from the look on his face, she knew he was thinking of a woman; for some reason, she was happy for him; she had been worried that her brother had refused to let go of the past; she feared that her brother might remained a bachelor for the rest of his life because of his attachment to his late fiancee; but now that she saw him probably thinking of woman; she was happy.

"Hello big brother"

Her charming voice jolted him back to the present. He looked up and saw his elegant sister standing in front of him; she was 5ft 8inches tall, chocolate in complexion; she had a round face with a pointed nose; her black hair was stylishly cut into a bob; she was simply the black version of Sameeksha Jaiswal, a bollywood actress who played the role of Mehek in Mehek.

"Who in the world was my brother thinking about? "

That was Maya asking her brother.

"My sister, you're looking beautiful....where are you going to?"

Thomas asked trying to brushed off her question but Maya was smart enough to know that.

"well, brother, I'll answer your question if you answer mine first"

"What question? " he asked feigning ignorance.

"You were thinking of a woman...right?"

"What nonsense are you talking about...stop imagining things"

He didn't used to hide her with anything but he wasn't going to tell her about his interest in Cecelia, at least, not now. Maya, on her part wasn't convinced with her brother's answer; she was very sure that her brother was thinking about a woman and she was going to find who the woman was and help him woo her if need be.

Cecelia looked gorgeous in her red gown as she sat in her sitting room waiting for Thomas. She looked at her wrist watch time to time; now it was 4:45 5pm, just fifteen minutes! her boss had asked her to wait for him in the house; he had promised to come and pick her up by 5pm; 5pm! She wondered what kind of meeting was to hold by 5pm; if her boss were someone else, she would have say she was up to something; but no, she knew her boss so well, Thomas being Thomas would not stoop so love to have intimate relationship with his Secretary; so she was very sure that it was going to be a meeting. Now, the sound of a car outside arrested her attention.

"That must be Thomas" she muttered to herself as she stood up peeped through the window.

"Thomas"

she muttered again as she saw Thomas's car.

She went back to her seat and a few second later, she heard a knock at door.

"Who is there?" she asked.

"it's me...Thomas" THomas baritone voice came from outside.

She stood up and opened the door. Thomas was dumbfounded on seeing Cecelia. she was looking extraordinary.

"You...you're looking beautiful "

he couldn't help but said that. The compliment caught Cecelia by surprise; she couldn't believe her ears; did her boss just said that she was looking beautiful? or she misheard him?

"Cecelia, can we start going now?" he asked.

"yes...yes...of course, yes..." she stammered.

And they walked up to his car, entered and drove off.

Cecelia was surprised when her boss drove her to a quite and secluded area, though the place looked beautiful. it was a garden; she could see flowers of different colours dancing in the wind; she liked the flowers, they were looking beautiful; but wait, there seemed to be no living creature in the garden except the two of them; were they no there for a meeting? how comes they were only two in the garden? or was there there no meeting? was her boss truly up to something?

"Cecelia, what are you thinking about? "

Thomas intruded into her thoughts,.

"think....think...no, I'm not thinking...."

And before she could complete her sentence, Thomas' next action rendered her speechless. Her boss was on her knees with a red rose in his hand.

"I...I... Cecelia, I love you..."

He said almost stammering.

Cecelia was shocked beyond measure; she couldn't believe her ears; was she dreaming?

Demian Njima had just returned home from office ; well, not directly from the office; he had left office at 4pm and and had went on a date with his fiancee, Maya Bagos. He had wanted Maya to come with him to his apartment that night, but then Maya had a night shift at the hospital. And so, alone in his car, he had driven home; and now at home, as he switched off the light and was about to sleep, he heard sounds of movement from the bathroom. He stood up from his bed and switched on the light; he walked to the bathroom but no one was there; he went back and switched off the light again but as he was about laying on the bed, he heard the sound again but this time close to his wardrobe.

"Who is there? " He asked.

No response

"Who is there?" he asked again

still no response

Now, he stood up to switch on the light but then, he suddenly felt blood oozing out from his back; someone had stabbed him with an arrow-like weapon from behind; he felt sudden weakness throughout his body.

"Who...who are you?" he managed to asked.

But the killer, as if that was his way of answering Demian's question, stabbed him (Demain) three more times as Demain collapsed on the floor, Lifeless!

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: Sick Love by Teco2(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
No comments...it's quite discouraging...I doubt if I can continue d story
Re: Sick Love by AmaUwana(f): 10:00am On Nov 04, 2019
nice story...pls update
Re: Sick Love by iamgprince: 10:44am On Nov 04, 2019
discouraging when you update ones in a month, well thanks for the update but better be consistent in dishing out updates
Re: Sick Love by Teco2(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
Episode TWO

The news of Demian's death caught everyone by surprise; it was one news that threw a lot of people into the ocean of sorrow and depression; his mother were and siblings were the most affected; the poor woman, his mother had fainted on hearing the news and the doctor at the hospital had sadly informed her daughters that their woman suffered a heart attack which had resulted to paralysis. One can't help but pity the poor woman; she had suffered a great deal in her life. When Demaian was only ten years old, her husband was an alcoholic had disappeared to where irresponsible husbands and fathers disappear to; she had raised her children alone, all by herself, and by doing what? by selling Akara, oh yes, she took care of her children with the profit she made from selling Akara; she even sent Demian to the university to study law. And now that Demian was a successful lawyer and a rich one at that, he had been the one providing everything to his family; he had bought a mansion to his mother and two sisters at Rayfield; he had been the one sponsoring his sisters' university education; in fact, he was the breadwinner of the family; but now the breadwinner had passed way; he had not merely passed away but was murdered in a brutal manner: his eyes were plucked out; his belly and chest were cut opened and his heart was removed; only God above knew what the psycopath intended to do with Demain's heart.

Maya Bagos, his fiancee was devastated on hearing the news. At first, she didn't believe it to be true not untill when Agent Samuel visited her and invited her to their office for questioning. Agent Samuel, aged 41 was one of the finest detectives in the country; he was well-known for nabbing dangerous criminals and uncovering the identities of psychopaths; one case that earned him the promotion and popularity he now enjoyed was when he nabbed the members of a dangerous criminal organization known as THE TIGERS . This organization had been a torn in the flesh of many a citizen; they attacked and robbed innocent citizens on high ways; they robbed banks and companies too; they were also involved in drugs and child trafficking; the police and other security agencies had tried to nab the criminals but they appeared to be more smarter than them; they had always eluded the police and other security agencies; but the final straw that finally crippled the camel was the Murder of the then deputy Governor of the state, Eng. Amos Rotgak; this incident coincided with the arrival of Detecive Samuel who was transferred from Lagos to Jos. Detective Samuel was immediately made to be in charged of the case; and the outcome was mind-blowing; two months, just months, a team of detectives headed by Detective Samuel were able to uncovered and nabbed all the members of the organization. And since then, his name had spread like wild fire in the harmattan.

Now, the same Detective Samuel was tasked with uncovering the identity of Demain's murderer. He was horrified beyond measure when he saw Demain's death body; in his life and career as a detective, he had never seen such a horrendous act of human cruelty; his detective instinct told him that the murderer must have harboured some grudges against Demain. He pitied the deceased; and wondered what crime the deceased must had committed to called for such an animalistic treatment; well, whatever it was, he was going to expose the criminal and made him face the full wrath of the law.

Detective Samuel began his investigation with Mallam Musa; Mallam Musa was Demain's gateman; he had been working for Demain for almost eight years now. Mallam Musa had been summoned to answer some question in regard to Demian's death.

"I think say...I think na by 9: 30 wey my oga come house"

Mallam Musa said in Nigerian pidgin English when detective Samuel asked him the time Demian returned home the previous night.Aside from that, Mallam Musa claimed to know nothing; he had only woke up and heard Noro screaming (Noro was Demaian's housemaid ) and he had rushed in only to find his Oga in his own pool of blood; he had called the police and they had arrived in no time.

"was you oga with someone when he returned home yesterday? " Detctive Samuel continued with his interrogation

"No, na him alone dey for car"

My b3 is almost down...To be continued tomorrow

"So Musa, are
Re: Sick Love by Teco2(m): 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
"So Musa, are you telling me that you didn't hear any sound or screaming from your Oga's room last night?"

"No, I no hear anything"

"but how could someone got into your oga's room without passing through the gate?"

Musa was silent; he had no answer to that question; he himself had wondered how a criminal could break into the compound without passing through the gate. The house was highy protected with electric fence and it functioned for 24 hours; so there was no way the murderer could have entered the compound without passing through the gate.

"Musa, do you know you're in serious trouble? " Detective Samuel asked with intimidating voice.

"ehhh...emmmm...eh.." Mallam Musa stammered.

"yes, you and Noro are in serious trouble...there are two things involved : either you and Noro conspired and kill your oga or you received money from the murderer and let him into the compound "

"No, oga police, wallahi I no kill am...I no collect anything". Mallam Musa said fear written all over his face.

"Now tell me, did anyone come to your house and ask you of your Oga? "

Musa was silent; he seemed to be trying to remember something.

"yes...yes" he finally remembered.

"who?" Samuel asked with curiosity.

"na Oga Daniel"

"who is Oga Daniel? "

"Oga Daniel na our neighbour"

"So why was he looking for Demian? "

"I no no...he just say he dey look for my oga wey I com tell am say my oga don comot"

Detective Samuel heaved a sigh; he needed to find out who that Daniel was. Then, he had a knock on the door.

"who is there...come in"

Agent Pam walked in.

"Agent Pam, it's you" Samuel said, obviously pleased to see Agent Pam.

"yes, sir"

"So how far with the interrogation? "

"Done sir"

"anything? "

"According to her, she was with him in the afternoon of the previous day...but was at the hospital throughout the night"

"You need to go to the hospital to find out whether she was at the hospital at the time the crime was committed "

"ok sir"

Agent said and as he turned to go, Detective Samuel called him back.

"wait agent, what about Barrister Thomas...a friend and colleague to the deceased"

"he's outside sir....with his sister"

"please let him in... I need to ask him so few questions"

"ok sir" Agent Pam said and left.

Few minutes later, Barrister Thomas walked in.

"please to have you in my office, barrister Thomas" Samuel said on seeing Thomas.

"the pleasure is mine Detective " Thomas said.

"sorry for disturbing you Mr. Thomas...just that in need to ask you some few questions about the deceased.

"No, problem detective...go ahead with your questions"

Thank you Barrister Thomas...The late Demain was your friend, I learnt he was not only your friend but a colleague at work...I believe you should the people he related with when he was alive...now, prior to his death, was he involved in a fight ,argument or disagree with anyone on any issue?"

"Demain was an easy going person...I've never seen him arguing with anyone "

"Barrister Thomas, you've to think...this is not a case of robbery...whoever killed Demian most have harboured some personal grudges against him"

"Wait detective " Thomas said.

"What's it?"

"Day before yesterday someone threatened to kill Demain"

"who was that and why?"

"Daniel Kukah"

"Daniel" Samuel muttered to himself. That was the second time he was hearing the name.

"Who is this Daniel and why did he threatened to kill Demain "

"He's the CEO of Kukah constructions and was my sister's fiance...Actually, they broke up with my sister when she caught him with another woman, but then, my sister got engaged with Demain after breaking up with him...I think he was angry and possibly could not bear seeing someone with my sister "

"Hmmmm, Daniel Kukah...our prime suspect " Detective Samuel muttered to himself.

Daniel Kukah had just finished taking his bath when he heard a knock on his door; he wondered why his housemaid had not not open the door to whoever was knockingit. He walked out of his room claded in a towel and opened the door.

"Good afternoon Mr Daniel" Detective Samuel greeted.

"afternoon,...how may I help you?"

"I'm detective Samuel from police headquarters Jos"

""So?"

"Mr. Daniel Kukah, you are under arrest for the murder of Barrister Demain Njima"

"What are you talking about Detective? "

"Mr. Daniel, you've the right to silent...for anything you say can and will you against you in a court of law "

Detective Samuel said with an air of finality. But then his phone rang.

"Hello Agent Marthins" he spoke to the person at the other end.

"sir, we found something at the scene of the murder "

"What did you find?"

"an ID card sir"

"whose ID"

"ID belonging to..."

And his phone went dead.

"Damn it" he cursed under his breath.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: Sick Love by Teco2(m): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2019
next episode shall be posted tomorrow
Re: Sick Love by Teco2(m): 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
EPISODE THREE.

It was now one year and eight months since the death of Demain Njima; one year and eight months since the incarceration of Daniel Kukah. Yes, the man was now in jail; he had been sentenced to 45 years in prison for the murder of Demian Njima. He had pleaded not guilty during the trial but the evidences against him proved otherwise; first, he had threatened to kill Demaian two days before the murder; secondly, he had went to Demian's house to find out about the whereabouts of Demian; and lastly, his national ID was found at the scene of the murder; and so after examination and cross-examination, the judge had sentenced him to 45 years in prison.

"After the hearings from the prosecuting counsel and the defending counsel..." the judge had announced. Everyone in the courtroom had listened with attentive ears.

"...for the murder of one Barisster Demian Njima" the judge had continued "...and based on the evidences presented to this hounorable court of law and in accordance to section six thousand of the law of the federal republic of Nigeria, I hereby sentence Mr. Daniel Kukah to 45 years in prison "

Explosion of emotions had engulfed the courtroom immediately the judge read out the verdict; Daniel's family members screamed and cried uncontrollably; they were beside themselves with sorrow; for their only son, the backbone of the family had be sent to jail; a place where one's freedom and access to good things of life is restricted; a place for criminals and murderers; but no, Daniel's family trusted him; no amount of evidences would convince them that Daniel was a murderer

(1) (Reply)

In The Billionaira's Bed (18+) / Winds Of Fire In The Niger Delta / 2012/2013 Pume Exam Runs (lets Help Our Selfs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.