Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine (1606 Views)

New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) / PDP Inaugurates New Ebonyi State EXCO, constitute SE Zonal Caretaker Committee / New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine by NoApology(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
DEVELOPING EBONYI: PROGRESS REPORT ON THE EBONYI NEW COLLEGE OF MEDICINE

Few months ago, the building of a brand new International Airport was birthed and zoned to Ebonyi Central while Ebonyi North got International Stadium and Ebonyi South got School of Health which was hitherto, temporally located at Preso Secondary School in combination with the Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki.

As the building of the international Airport was yesterday approved by the Federal Government and work commenced immediately at the location, the governor, Engr. David Nweze Umahi has also assured Ebonyians that the project must be completed before he exits office come 2023. The same situation applies to the case of the International Stadium located at the North which promises to be the best in the country and expected to be hosting international matches on completion.

As we will be bringing you the progress reports of other mega projects in the state later, let us concentrate on the progress of work at the permanent site of the Ebonyi State College of Medicine located at Ebonyi South.

We were impressed with the progress of work at the site: All the necessary were on ground as about five single storey blocks which is part of the junior staff quarters are already standing at 95% completion. The Utility block, School block, and hospital block which are all to be six storeys building have speedily commenced, same with two bocks made of three storeys each of 18 flats for the senior staff quarters are springing up. We also saw the ongoing project of 2 Blocks of Male and 2 blocks of Female hostels made of three storeys building each. All the projects are at different level of completion with very high speed of progress.

Ebonyians are grateful to Governor Umahi as the development they are seeing today under his leadership are very uncommon and this have marveled all other governors across the country knowing very well that the federal allocation coming to Ebonyi is too meager for the level of projects being done.

The College of Medicine when completed is likely going to become the best in the country as Kidney transplant, brain operation etc are top of the consideration for their areas of specialization.

Governor Umahi were expected by many to be relaxing at this his second tenure, knowing how hard he worked in his first tenure but no, he is not giving sleep a chance rather, making development happen in Ebonyi State is his priority.
More reports on the developing Ebonyi to follow soon.
End.

Nwaze Francis
Special Assistant to the Governor
(New Media)
7th September, 2019

Culled from www.facebook.com/ebonyiprojects

Re: Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
Umahi my man cool

Starter and finisher of all his projects

4 Likes

Re: Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine by hypertension(m): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
That guy na real machine.

If uve never been to Ebonyi, you wont understand

3 Likes

Re: Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine by NoApology(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
That man dey try I swear

hypertension:
That guy na real machine.

If uve never been to Ebonyi, you wont understand

1 Like

Re: Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine by PureGoldh(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
The engineer is at work....God bless Ebonyi state government

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine by NoApology(m): 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
A ring road, an airport, a stadium, and now this. I have my fears if he can complete all. Let's watch and see what happens
AkeNathan:
Umahi my man cool

Starter and finisher of all his projects
Re: Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine by NoApology(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
Naija go better insh Allah
PureGoldh:
The engineer is at work....God bless Ebonyi state government

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
NoApology:
A ring road, an airport, a stadium, and now this. I have my fears if he can complete all. Let's watch and see what happens

All projects he initiated in his first tenure are finished
Re: Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
Let him keep structure for servicing of debt profile....as it will quadruple..
Re: Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine by NoApology(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
These ones are more capital intensive. Well like I said, let's watch and see
AkeNathan:

All projects he initiated in his first tenure are finished

2 Likes

Re: Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine by NoApology(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
Touche
MelesZenawi:

Re: Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine by horsepower101: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
How does ebony state get to do all these projects while having the 2nd smallest allocation in the Nation? What’s the secret?

2 Likes

Re: Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine by NoApology(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
You can imagine what states with huge allocation can accomplish if those monies are judiciously used.

horsepower101:
How does ebony state get to do all these projects while having the 2nd smallest allocation in the Nation? What’s the secret?

2 Likes

Re: Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine by contigiency(m): 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
It's in my village Uburu Ohaozara, and I can testify that the information is 120% correct. The man is simply a genius.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine by LLobiorah: 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Wetin this one dy talk?
You want turn special adviser for servicing of debt owed by Ebonyi?

Onye ihe Oma na aso nso.

1 Like

Re: Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 08, 2019
LLobiorah:

Wetin this one dy talk? You want turn special adviser for servicing of debt owed by Ebonyi?
Onye ihe Oma na aso nso.
Carry your ifeoma dey go...
I only suggested because the debt is already on high side..
Re: Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You do have a point.

Umahi is doing well, but he should stop borrowing. The state is not viable enough to service the debt.

Besides why was it just stadium that was zoned to Ebonyi north? What economic importance does a stadium have.

Airport in Ebonyi central will open up Ezza land.

College of medicine will make house rent skyrocket in the south plus other businesses that students will help boost.

But what will stadium do for the north?

Bia, Nwaze Francis, is Ekubaruoha doing this because the capital territory is on Izzi land?
Re: Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine by LLobiorah: 9:16am On Sep 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Thank you
Now go back to your trolling.
Re: Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine by LLobiorah: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2019
Awol1:

You do have a point.

Umahi is doing well, but he should stop borrowing. The state is not viable enough to service the debt.

Besides why was it just stadium that was zoned to Ebonyi north? What economic importance does a stadium have.

Airport in Ebonyi central will open up Ezza land.

College of medicine will make house rent skyrocket in the south plus other businesses that students will help boost.

But what will stadium do for the north?

Bia, Nwaze Francis, is Ekubaruoha doing this because the capital territory is on Izzi land?

But izzi has the markets, it has other faculties, it has fetha 1 and 2. Bros let the development go round abegi.
Abakaliki should not be the only city ebonyi should have.
Re: Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 08, 2019
LLobiorah:

But izzi has the markets, it has other faculties, it has fetha 1 and 2. Bros let the development go round abegi.
Abakaliki should not be the only city ebonyi should have.

There are still hinterlands in Izzi.

What about those areas?
Re: Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine by LLobiorah: 9:30am On Sep 08, 2019
Awol1:

There are still hinterlands in Izzi.

What about those areas?

Likewise many hinterlands in Afikpo, mgbo, ivo, Ezza, ikwo etc. Right now bro, the spreading of development should be even, although I know whatever Olympic stadium won't generate much development at the place it would be sited, however izzi is not being left out chief. Besides a glory attained or done for any part of ebonyi, is a glory to all.

Let's not turn clannish over this.
Re: Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 08, 2019
LLobiorah:

Likewise many hinterlands in Afikpo, mgbo, ivo, Ezza, ikwo etc. Right now bro, the spreading of development should be even, although I know whatever Olympic stadium won't generation much development at the place it would be cited, however izzi is not being left out chief. Besides a glory attained or done for any part of ebonyi, is a glory to all.

Let's not turn clannish over this.

"Let's not turn clannish over this".

You're right bro.

One love Ebonyi.

1 Like

Re: Progress Report On The New Ebonyi School Of Medicine by LLobiorah: 9:38am On Sep 08, 2019
Awol1:

"Let's not turn clannish over this".

You're right bro.

One love Ebonyi.

Do you mind reaching me on umoked@gmail.com?

I'll come to delete this after sometimes. Lest I be tracked like Invinctus

Heheheh
Ok bro.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Predicts Outcome Of Bayelsa, Kogi Elections. / Court Grants Metuh Permission To Urinate After Found Guilty Of Count One / Will Buhari Ever Have Live Chat Or Will It Be Recorded Broadcast Till 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.