Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Hardworking Nigerians Versus Lazy South Africans - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hardworking Nigerians Versus Lazy South Africans (622 Views)

Ghana's Currency Slumps To World’s Worst Performer Versus Dollar / Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) / South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardworking Nigerians Versus Lazy South Africans by KekeNash(f): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
HARDWORKING NATION IS A PROGRESSING NATION. Nigeria are you? NO! If you are that hardworking why are you swimming in a pool of poverty? Why your country is not developing? Zero infrastucture development, why don't you have big agricultural sector? You import almost everything! Hardworking Nigerians can't even afford brand new cars, lazy South Africans buy more than 100 000 brand new vehicles per year while hardworking Nigerians buy less than 10k, shame!
I'm proud to be a lazy South African!

1 Like

Re: Hardworking Nigerians Versus Lazy South Africans by Tomiwa69(m): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
Heeey!!
Who Bring Egun come nairaland...
Re: Hardworking Nigerians Versus Lazy South Africans by etin06(m): 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
KekeNash:
HARDWORKING NATION IS A PROGRESSING NATION. Nigeria are you? NO! If you are that hardworking why are you swimming in a pool of poverty? Why your country is not developing? Zero infrastucture development, why don't you have big agricultural sector? You import almost everything! Hardworking Nigerians can't even afford brand new cars, lazy South Africans buy more than 100 000 brand new vehicles per year while hardworking Nigerians buy less than 10k, shame!
You hate Nigerians yet you are in nairaland created by a Nigerian. Delete your account here and I will take you seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardworking Nigerians Versus Lazy South Africans by mysticwarrior(m): 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
KekeNash:
you are speaking Nothing but a truckload of absolute arrant nonsense, Nigerians come into your country and start from the scratch and become successful, a lot of South African women are rejecting your black south African men to be with Nigerian men, South African men are lazy and they blame Nigerian men for taking their women. Why would South African women wants to be with Nigerian men if there is nothing wrong with your SA men?
Re: Hardworking Nigerians Versus Lazy South Africans by KekeNash(f): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
mysticwarrior:
you are speaking Nothing but a truckload of absolute arrant nonsense, Nigerians come into your country and start from the scratch and become successful, a lot of South African women are rejecting your black south African men to be with Nigerian men, South African men are lazy and they blame Nigerian men for taking their women. Why would South African women wants to be with Nigerian men if there is nothing wrong with you SA men?
i'm not a men and our men are not lazy, Nigerians go for cheap girls with no education, hardworkers buy new cars!
Re: Hardworking Nigerians Versus Lazy South Africans by KekeNash(f): 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
etin06:

You hate Nigerians yet you are in nairaland created by a Nigerian. Delete your account here and I will take you seriously.
As long as you mention SA, I will always be around.
Re: Hardworking Nigerians Versus Lazy South Africans by mysticwarrior(m): 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
KekeNash:

i'm not a men and our men are not lazy, Nigerians go for cheap girls with no education, hardworkers buy new cars!
if Nigerians go for the cheap ones then why are your men complaining that Nigerian men are taking their women? You South Africans are nothing but barbaric people, Zambians hate you, Zimbabweans hate you, every other African country is beginning to hate you people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardworking Nigerians Versus Lazy South Africans by mysticwarrior(m): 8:58am On Sep 08, 2019
Xenophobic fools
Re: Hardworking Nigerians Versus Lazy South Africans by jamesversion: 2:14pm On Feb 07
KekeNash:

As long as you mention SA, I will always be around.

I'm coming to SA in June, and I'd love to spend 3 nights with you. grin

I hope you're good in bed.
Re: Hardworking Nigerians Versus Lazy South Africans by panafrican(m): 4:53pm On Feb 07
Is there any other topic out here or people are just bored ?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Roman Abramovich Is Involved In Russia-ukraine Peace Talks / Breaking - US admits Sharing Intelligence With Ukraine On Russian Military Plans / Russia Rejects Gas Payment From European Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.