Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Man In Shock As He Is Charged For VIP Sitting at Abuja Int'l Airport pic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man In Shock As He Is Charged For VIP Sitting at Abuja Int'l Airport pic (806 Views)

Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / Man Paid For VIP Seating At The Airport, Shares Receipt (Photos) / ₦468B: World's Tallest Indoor Waterfall, Forest Unveils In Singapore Airport(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Shock As He Is Charged For VIP Sitting at Abuja Int'l Airport pic by dorothybella(f): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
Man shocked after being charged for “VIP sitting” at the Abuja airport

He shared his experience via IG as it was captured by instalblog. See picture below

See more here https://thickmatch.com/man-shock-charged-vip-sitting-abuja-international-airport-pic/

Re: Man In Shock As He Is Charged For VIP Sitting at Abuja Int'l Airport pic by Asabe4(f): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
grin grin

This is too funny cheesy
Re: Man In Shock As He Is Charged For VIP Sitting at Abuja Int'l Airport pic by pwansunriseteam: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
Just remembered the day I walked into an executive restaurant and made an enquiry and they told me 300 naira not knowing all the contents of the soup is sold one by one. I was like Kai Nigeria done they change. When I finished eating I walked towards the counter a d fleep out 300 naira only to be rebuffed by the chef and he told me my money is 1650, I was like when did I eat that. Thanks k God I was with my ATM that day
Re: Man In Shock As He Is Charged For VIP Sitting at Abuja Int'l Airport pic by sparog(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
pwansunriseteam:
Just remembered the day I walked into an executive restaurant and made an enquiry and they told me 300 naira not knowing all the contents of the soup is sold one by one. I was like Kai Nigeria done they change. When I finished eating I walked towards the counter a d fleep out 300 naira only to be rebuffed by the chef and he told me my money is 1650, I was like when did I eat that. Thanks k God I was with my ATM that day

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man In Shock As He Is Charged For VIP Sitting at Abuja Int'l Airport pic by Vision4God: 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
HHHhhmmm

But did u ask of their rules b4 u entered?
I guess u had to pay for privacy not d chair.
My thoughts though
Re: Man In Shock As He Is Charged For VIP Sitting at Abuja Int'l Airport pic by NwaAmaikpe: 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
shocked

We are our problems.
Maybe he thought he qualified to be in VIP because his name starts with 'VI..'
If only he knew the opportunities that abound in being in an International Airport's VIP lounge he will gladly pay more for it.

Was a gun put on his head when he left the regular waiting areas and walked into the VIP section to chill?
Since he sized himself up to be a VIP, he should do what VIPs do and leave us out of his misfortune.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Shock As He Is Charged For VIP Sitting at Abuja Int'l Airport pic by izzou(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
I would have taken the seat along as I'm leaving

VIP seat kee them there angry
Re: Man In Shock As He Is Charged For VIP Sitting at Abuja Int'l Airport pic by tillaman(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
grin grin
VIP seating 3k not bad grin
Re: Man In Shock As He Is Charged For VIP Sitting at Abuja Int'l Airport pic by MVLOX(m): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
what of VIP standing, VIP strolling, VIP looking etc
Re: Man In Shock As He Is Charged For VIP Sitting at Abuja Int'l Airport pic by goat22: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
If monkey mess baboon go sh1t? How person go shave hair comot for nyash, e don dey yellow for there dey smell. Tissue go dey dry there dey form pillar for the nyash. How person go comot d bear bear for buttocks?
Re: Man In Shock As He Is Charged For VIP Sitting at Abuja Int'l Airport pic by starbuck(f): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
Let me use this space to Thank my stalker who doesn't have any other business than sharing all my posts undecided undecided....

Jisike dear.. I will never give you that one minute fame of mention

1 Like

Re: Man In Shock As He Is Charged For VIP Sitting at Abuja Int'l Airport pic by StrikeBack(m): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
G grin
Re: Man In Shock As He Is Charged For VIP Sitting at Abuja Int'l Airport pic by airex(m): 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We are our problems.
Maybe he thought he qualified to be in VIP because his name starts with 'VI..'
If only he knew the opportunities that abound in being in an International Airport's VIP lounge he will gladly pay more for it.

Was a gun put on his head when he left the regular waiting areas and walked into the VIP section to chill?
Since he sized himself up to be a VIP, he should do what VIPs do and leave us out of his misfortune.

Eyyah... Sorry ur useless talks no work this time around. Just remain in the exile you have been.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Withdraw From Nigeria University And Study Abroad? / “I Went From Earning ₦20,000 To $200,000 When I Moved To The US”- Abroad Life / Have You Been To Prague?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.